CHAPTER FIFTYTWO ; kajima ... [don't go]

Who Cares If You're Older ... Doesn't Mean I Can't Love You ...

 

[Myunghee’s POV]

I can’t believe Sooyeon unnie and Jinyoung oppa are fighting right now, and knowing my sister; she’s gonna be pretty pissed off because of this and she probably won’t talk to anyone for a few days.

Oppa, I think you went out of line. She was just trying to help you and the rest of the oppas.” I said to Jinyoung oppa before going to unnie’s room.

I knocked on the door and went in.

Unnie?” I called out. I looked around the room and she wasn’t there. ‘I guess she’s in the washroom’ I thought. And right on time, she came out of the washroom talking to someone before she saw me.

Okay, I’ll call you back when I get the okay from the President.” Unnie said to the person on the other line. “Neh, nado. Tell Appa I said hi and that I miss him, arasoe?” She said teary eyed, and then she saw me.

Oh Hee…Hey Umma, want to talk to Hee?” She called on me then talked to our mom.
Here, Hee; Umma wants to talk to you.” Unnie said and she handed me her phone.

Hi Mom.” I said, starting our conversation in English.
Hi Cassidy.” She said to me using my English name. “How’re you?” She asked me.
I’m good, just here at home. How’s everything back home?” I asked her.
It’s lonely at home without you girls. Your brothers miss you girls too! And your Appa misses his little girls.” Umma said, and I started to get sad.
So your sister told me what’s been going on there. Are you and Sandeul okay? I can’t believe you didn’t tell me you guys were dating! He’s a very nice boy, oh and he has a nice voice!” My mom said excitingly; ‘She sounds like a fangirl!’ I thought and laughed at the thought.

Me and Sandeul oppa are good, Umma. And Mianhaeyo for not telling you, but…” I said as I flashed back to what happened earlier.

-FLASHBACK-

Myunghee-yah… Jeongmal mianhae.” Sandeul oppa said then came close enough to me and hugged me. When he hugged me, a rush of emotion came to me; I felt anger, sadness, and warm inside because of him. My feelings towards him are still the same, but I don’t know if he realized the wrong he did to me. I slipped out of his hug and his arms dropped to his side.

Thank you for apologizing oppa, but I don’t think I’m ready for this.” I told Sandeul oppa; he sighed and looked at me.
Please Hee, I’m so sorry! I know what I did was wrong, but please give me a second chance.” Oppa said as he went down on his knees. “Oppa… Hajima.” I said, telling him not to go on his knees. “Please give me a second chance… Please…” He said as he looked at me with his teary eyes.

I know what I did was wrong, and I’m sorry for misunderstanding the situation between you and Dongwoon sunbaenim, but please… You don’t know how much you mean to me… You mean the world to me, I don’t care if you 5 years younger than me. People may say that I’m a e, but I couldn’t care less about what people say about me, but if they were to ever hurt you; I’d go all crazy on their asses.” Oppa said as I laughed at the idea of Sandeul oppa going all crazy mad on people; but then softened because he would do it for me. I thought about my decision for a bit. I then started to talk.

Oppa, please get up. You’re making me feel bad if you’re just kneeling there.” I told him, trying to pull him up from the floor.

I’m not done yet. I’ll get up when I’m done.” Oppa said and I just sighed. “Kim Myunghee, from the moment I saw you, I fell for you without a doubt. As we got to know each other, you were weird, quiet, and really shy; but in the time it took me to know you, I fell in love with you…

Those last 5 words stopped my brain, my thinking…

Oppa, did you just say that you loved me…?” I asked him. And he looked up at me and nodded.

I smiled at him, and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He looked at me surprised by my actions.

Does this mean you forgive me?” Oppa asked me.
Uh… No.” I told him. “But I’m giving you a second chance.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

So that’s what happened? You guys got into a fight then almost broke up?” Umma asked me.
Neh, umma.” I told her. I got curious to why Unnie called our mom.
Umma, why were you talking to Unnie earlier?” I asked her.
Oh, she didn’t tell you? I got a call from France, offering your sister an internship for teaching English at a University there. So I emailed her about it, and I guess she called me instead.” Umma told me.

I stood there shocked since Unnie didn’t tell me about this.

Did she accept it?” I asked her.
I don’t know but I have to go. You should talk to her about it.” Umma said in a hurry.
Neh, Umma! Love you! Tell Appa I miss him, please!” I said.
I will, but Hee-yah! Love you too! Take care of yourself.” Umma said and hung up.

I hung up the phone and went to look for Unnie. She wasn’t in her room, so I ran around the house for her. I went to the living room and asked them if they knew were my sister was.

Guys, have you seen Sooyeon unnie?” I asked them. Gongchan oppa, Baro oppa and Sandeul oppa looked sad, Jinyoung oppa looked like he was going to kill someone and Shinwoo oppa wasn’t in the room.

She’s in the dance room with Shinwoo oppa.” Jaehwa unnie told me. I nodded and knew Unnie was having a talk with oppa, since they were the closest next to Unnie and Baro oppa. I sat down beside Jinyoung oppa; since he was sitting alone.

You have to talk to her, oppa…” I told him, without even looking at him. He sighed and looked at me.
You know how your sister is, when she’s mad; she’s mad.” Jinyoung oppa told me.
Well if you care about her, then you should show her that you do.” I said and went to sit beside Hyun.

[END OF POV]
 

[CNU’s POV]

I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water, since after everything that’s happened tonight wore me out; I pulled Jinyoung with me since I knew he was blaming himself. I know right now he feels that Sooyeon is at fault right now, but all Sooyeon was trying to do was help us not get in trouble.

Hey, you okay?” I asked Jinyoung since he was looking down at the floor as we sat down at the kitchen table.
I honestly don’t understand why she’s being difficult! She made me sound like an untrustworthy leader to Jikwon hyung.” Jinyoung said to me.
Jinyoung-ah, you have to see the reason why she did that for you, for the group. You need to talk to her once you both figure out both of your minds.” I told him. I got up from the table to get a glass of water when Sooyeon entered the room to get a bottle of water.

Oh hey oppa, can I talk to you?” Sooyeon asked me and I nodded. She didn’t even look at Jinyoung who was looking at her with his sad eyes.
Sure. Where do you wanna talk?” I asked her.
Well I was going to go to the dance room; I guess we can go there.” She told me and we left. I looked back at Jinyoung and he just sat there and started to sulk.

Once Sooyeon and I got to the dance room, she locked the door and sat down on the floor. We sat down for a good few minutes in silence.

So Sooyeon, I know you don’t wanna talk about it; but Jinyoung–“ Sooyeon cut me off. Her news shocked me.
 

I’m leaving Seoul…

[END OF POV]


hiiiiiiiiii everyone , sorry that it took 2 months to updatee !
yenno school and work , but its still christmas break and just wanted to wish you all a belated christmas and a happy new year !

please continue to support our fanfics <3333