CHAPTER THIRTYNINE ; their feelings ...

Who Cares If You're Older ... Doesn't Mean I Can't Love You ...

[Junhyung’s POV]

After Sooyeon-ah left to answer her call, I noticed that Yoseob was being a little gloomy; so I decided to ask him and see what’s wrong.

Hey Seobie, is everything okay?” I asked him.
Uh hyung…Uh yeah, why?” he asked. ‘Psh, yeah right Yang Yoseob, you can’t lie to me.’ I thought to myself.

I know you like Sooyeon.” I told him and he looked at me with an expressionless face.
Don’t try and lie to me, Yoseob.” I told him again and he sighed.
Yeah, I like her but I think she has a boyfriend or something.” He told me.
Why do you think that?” I asked him.
Well after we left for Japan for the United Cube Concert; we haven’t been talking as much as before. When we met we texted non-stop but now we rarely text.” He told me, showing his gloomy side.
Well you never know until you ask her. You just can’t assume that she has a boyfriend.” I told him.
I know, thanks hyung!” he smiled.
Anytime yeobo.” I said and winked at him.
YAH HYUNG! I don’t like you that way!” he said to me, while I laughed at him.
I know, aha!” I laughed in his face. ‘I just thought of a way to embarrass him more. AHAHA!’ I thought. He’ll hate me for this, but then again he’ll thank you in the process. I saw Sooyeon-ah walking towards us; the way she looked reminded me of the first time I met her and how I was attracted to her; but I have my Hara so I decided to let Yoseob have Sooyeon.

Love you too!” she spoke into her phone. ‘OHMYGOD! Maybe she does have a boyfriend. Well let’s put my plan into action.’ I thought.

Mianhae for taking so long.” Sooyeon-ah said.
YAH! KIM SOOYEON! Do you have a boyfriend?!” I yelled, while I looked at everyone and they fixed their eyes on her.
Aniyo. It was just my friend Richelle that called.” She said, and I looked at Yoseob, and he looked relieved from what she said.
Ah, I see.” We all said.
See Yoseob, you didn’t need to freak out!” Doojoon said out loud, while I laughed inside. Yoseob just stood there embarrassed and a tint of red came onto his cheeks.

Sooyeon and Jaehwa invited us to their house for dinner, along with the other girls. The two younger girls left to buy some groceries while us guys headed to the van, since we’re going back to the door to go and change into something casual; and to get our cars. ‘Hmmm, this is going to be one interesting dinner.’ I thought.

Don’t you think this dinner is going to be kinda of awkward?” Woonie said.
I don’t think so.” I said.
Yeah, neither do I.” Seungie said.
Yeah, I agree with maknae on that.” Yoseob said.
Well that’s because you like Sooyeon.” I said.
WHAT, HYUNG YOU LIKE SOOYEONNIE?!” Kikwang yelled.
YAH! JAESOON HYUNG! WHY DID YOU SAY THAT!?” Yoseob yelled at me.
Well because they already knew except for the pabo and DO NOT CALL ME JAESOON! It’s JUNHYUNG!” I smirked.
Aishi. I hate you guys!” he said to all of us.
YAH! How could you hate your hyungs!? Do you know how to respect your elders, Yang Yoseob?” Doojoon said, and slapped his head.
Mianhae hyung.” The Dooseob couple exchanged glances. ‘Aw, Dooseob moment!’ I thought.
Okay, let’s get ready and head over to their house now.” Our leader said.
Yeah, Yoseob and Hyunseung in my car; while Kikwang and Dongwoon are in Doojoon’s.” I said and they all nodded and we left at the same time.

[END OF POV]

[Author’s POV]

-IN DOOKIWOON’s CAR-

Yah maknae, tell me something. Why do you think it’s going to be awkward at dinner tonight?” Doojoon asked Dongwoon.
Well hyung, don’t you know that Yoseob hyung and Kikwang hyung have crushes on Sooyeon-ah and Hyunae-yah?” Dongwoon told his hyung.
I knew that, but I don’t see why it’s going to be awkward, it’s just going to be eleven of us. Not like there’s gonna be anyone else joining us.” Doojoon said, stopping at a red light. Doojoon’s phone vibrated.
Yah, Kwang can you get my phone and check the message.” Doojoon told Kikwang since he was in the passenger’s seat.
Sure hyung.” He answered.

*YOU GOT A MESSAGE*

----------------
To: Doojoonie oppa ^-^
From: Your favorite dongseng ♥

Hi oppa its Sooyeonie (:
I just wanted to tell you that B1A4 is going to be having dinner with us as well.
Mianhae, I know you guys wanted to be just us but Jinyoung and I have to work on our debut album songs.

- 사랑해, sooyeon ♥

----------------
Aishi, I guess I spoke to soon.” Doojoon said.
Gosh hyung! Why did you have to jinx it!” Kikwang whined.
Well now it’s going to be awkward!” Dongwoon repeated.

-IN JUNSEUNGSEOB’s CAR-

So our baby Seob has a crush on Sooyeon.” Hyunseung said, making Junhyung laugh and Yoseob blush.
Shut up hyung! It’s not funny! You’re lucky I haven’t spilled out your secret yet!” Yoseob spitted out towards Junhyung.
Secret?! Junhyung-ah you’re keeping secrets from me!!! And I thought you keeping Hara-yah a secret was enough.” Hyunseung complained.
I’m not keeping a secret from anyone.” Junhyung yelled frustrated. ‘Damn it, Yoseob. What the hell are you talking about…Ah !’ Junhyung thought.
Well I guess hyung doesn’t mind, but he had a crush on Sooyeon-ah too!” Yoseob yelled out, making Hyunseung look at Junhyung and Junhyung his teeth.
Is that true Yong Junhyung?” Hyunseung asked Junhyung.
Yeah, it’s true but I’m over it. So let it go.” Junhyung stated, their conversation was cut off by his phone ringing.

*ONE NEW MESSAGE*

----------------
To: Junnie oppa :3
From: Yeonnie dongseng ♥

Hi oppa its Sooyeonie (:
I just wanted to tell you that B1A4 is going to be having dinner with us as well.
Mianhae, I know you guys wanted to be just us but Jinyoung and I have to work on our debut album songs.

- 사랑해, sooyeon ♥
----------------
Well I guess we’re not going to be alone at the dinner.” Junhyung said and passed his phone to Hyunseung, and he read it out again; while Yoseob just sighed.
I guess you have to ask her out Yoseob.” Junhyung joked.
Yeah you do Seobbie.” Hyunseung agreed.

[END OF POV]

[Sooyeon’s/YOUR POV]

I just sent Doojoon oppa and Junhyung oppa a text message saying that B1A4 is going to be joining us for dinner. I knew that they would be disappointed but they had to know.

The girls and I were in the kitchen making the food for tonight, since the B1A4 oppas went to their dorm to get some clothes cause they’re staying over again since me and Jinyoungie oppa are gonna be composing more songs tonight, and the BEAST oppas aren’t here yet.

Okay, so Jaehwa is making Japchae (Korean Noodles), while I’m making Teokbeokki (Spicy Rice Cakes) and Kimchi Chigae (Kimchi Stew), Hee is making Dengjang Chigae (Soybean Paste Stew), Hyun is making Bulgogi (Grilled Meat) and Minhee is making rice.” I stated.
Yup!” they all said.
And make a lot but not too much, you know how much the B1A4 oppas eat and the BEAST oppas just got off work.” I said and they all started cooking. ‘Thank god for a big kitchen!’ I thought.

The girls were still cooking in the kitchen, and I told them to watch the food I’m cooking since I was cleaning the dining room table. I was almost finished when setting the table for 16 when the doorbell rang.

I went to the door monitor and it was…

[END OF POV]


OMO ! who is it ? :O

i'm sooo sad cause im starting school in 2 days D:

but i'll try and update every day (:

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE OF MY SUBSCRIBERS AND SILENT READERS THAT SUPPORT THIS FANFIC :D

I LOVE YOU ALLL (:

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE (: <3