December 6 - 26 Days

⚜ 27 Days

 


[Friday December 6 - 26 Days]

          “Welcome back to The Mansion.” The butler opened the door for Miyoung and Eunae before they stepped out of the sleek black car.  12 maids stood outside, 6 on each side, bowing as Miyoung walked towards them.  “Welcome home.” They greeted her with a bow as Miyoung just nodded her head and walked between them, up the stairs and into the lobby of her parent’s mansion.

          “Welcome home, dear.” Miyoung’s mother greeted her with a hug.  She smiled back and nodded her head slightly, “Mmm, of course…it’s always nice to be back.” She forced and pulled away from her mom before Eunae greeted her, “Hello, Mrs. Park.” She bowed a perfect 90 degree angle before swiftly coming back up.  “Hello, Eunae.” Miyoung’s mother greeted with a small head nod.  “Breakfast is set at the table, dear.” Miyoung’s mother commented as she looked at Miyoung.  “Put your bags down and come eat.”

          And that’s just what the two girls did.  Right in the middle of the lobby, they dropped their bags and followed the middle aged women into the other room.  “Your mom still scares me.” Eunae whispered as Miyoung chuckled, “Girl, I’m scared of her too so can’t help you there.”

          “Miyoung…your father will be in from the office in a bit.  After that we’re flying out to Britain.” Her mother commented as we entered the dining room.  Miyoung’s eyes widened, “What!?? Then why did I have to come back??” She practically yelled across the room.  Her mother took some deep breaths before telling the two girls to sit down.

          “I wanted you here so that if anything happened to you, you would be in good hands.  If you’re in Gwanak-gu, no one’s going to be able to-”

          “I’m 19! I’m a first year college student!” Miyoung stood up from her chair and glared at her mother, “If I’m able to live away from home, I’m able to take care of myself.  I don’t need you to constantly be babying me!”  Her hands curled tightly into fists, “It’s safe in Gwanak-gu. I’m safe in Seoul National University…there’s a clinic on campus and a hospital minutes away.  There are securities all over campus and guards at the gate.  Trust me once, mother, I’m going to be fine living on my own!”

          Eunae lightly pulled on Miyoung’s cardigan, “You need to calm down-”

          “I’ve lost my appetite.” Miyoung stated as she pushed her chair back and walked out the same way she came in.  Eunae looked at Miyoung and back at Mrs. Park.  “Umm…” her fingers fiddled under the table not knowing what to do.  Mrs. Park sighed heavily, “You may be excused, Eunae.” She muttered before Eunae jumped in her seat and walked to the doorway.  She came to a halt and turned around, bowing again before running behind her and following an angry Miyoung up the grand staircase into her room.

          “Hey!” Eunae closed the door behind her, “Calm down, okay?” She stated as she walked over to Miyoung who immediately started unpacking her bags.  “Will you just stop it!?” Eunae shouted as she peeled Miyoung’s hand away.  Miyoung glared at her, “Stop what, Eunae!?  I’m trying to live my life.  My mom isn’t helping me…gosh—she doesn’t even deserve to be called mom.” Miyoung scoffed.

          “Miyoung—seriously, take a breather…calm down.  I know your temper is bad, but it’s not going to help you or your mom.”  Eunae spoke slowly as Miyoung started taking in deep breaths.

          There was a knock on the door before Miyoung turned her head, “Come in.” She said loud enough for the person to hear her and twist the door knob.  Miyoung’s eyes widened and her face beamed as the person walked through the door.  Her voice got girly and high pitched as she screeched, “Daddy!” she ran to him as he chuckled, seeing his daughter return home after 2 months of being away in university.

          “You’re doing well?? Taking medicines if you’re not feeling well?  Doing well with your classes and you’re keeping up with being within top 5, but not stressing out though, correct?” He bombarded her with questions.  Miyoung chuckled and pulled back, “I’ve been good.  Don’t worry about it.  I haven’t been stressed out yet until I returned home.”

          Her father sighed heavily, “Miyoung…you know your mother just loves you, right?  Everything she does is for your own benefit-”

          “Keeping me on a chain is beneficial? Seriously…I didn’t know that? Where did you go to school, dad?” she furrowed her eyebrows, cocking her head to the side.  Her father chuckled lowly, shaking his head, “Come on, Miyoung…” He sighed before peering over her shoulders and stepping aside, “How are you daughter number 2?” He asked Eunae before a smile appeared on her face.

          Eunae quickly walked over and gave him a light hug.  “I’m good. Thanks.”  She chuckled before Mr. Park nodded, “That’s good.  Keeping up with your grades as well? You taking good care of Miyoung?” he asked as she pulled away with furrowed brows, “Of course I am! Who do think I am!??”

          Mr. Park nodded, “You’re a good bodyguard, that’s who you are.” He ruffled the girl’s hair before looking over to Miyoung.  “Dear, let’s go eat, okay?   Your mother and I have to leave for some affairs in Britain in just a few hours.  We won’t have much time with you. And you have a meeting at noon today.” He stated as he walked out of the room with the two girls closely following him.  “Just take some deep breaths, okay? It’ll all be fine.  Learn how to control that temper of yours, Miyoung-”

          Miyoung scrunched her nose at the word meeting but sighed and pushed the worries aside, “Yes, daddy, I know…” Miyoung sung childishly before her tone changed, “I’ll deal with her.” she muttered before Eunae nudged her arm, “you were giving a little attitude right there…” she sighed before Miyoung turned her head and glared, “I’m working on it.” she said in her kindest voice.

          “Work harder…cause I really doubt Sehun will like a girl with such a bad temper.” Eunae snickered before Miyoung rolled her eyes, “it’s not like I want Sehun anyways…”


          “How was the meeting?” Eunae asked as they ate ice cream on the bed.  Miyoung shrugged, “Same thing…it just seems to get worse every time, so why even ask?” She muttered.  Eunae fell silent for a while before pushing her emotions away, “Well,” She cleared , “umm…I came up with a plan about Sehun.” She cheerfully stated during their dessert time.

          “So, you’re going to ask Sehun out…until he finally says yes, then you two act all lovey dovey with each other and after a month you’ll break it off with him.” Eunae stated.  Miyoung furrowed her brows before taking the spoon out of , “isn’t that a bit mean—I mean, you make it sound like I’m a horrible person.” She muttered before spooning some vanilla ice cream out of the container.

          “Miyoung, you wanted a guy who wouldn’t like you back so it’ll make everything much easier, duh.” Eunae leaned pinched the younger one’s cheeks.  “Gahh~ why do you do that!?” Miyoung blurted as she leaned back.  Eunae smiled faintly, “Because I can’t flick you, and you know that.” She answered back before sighing, “Anyways, it’ll be fine since Sehun won’t—probably won’t like you.”

          “Thanks jerk.” Miyoung muttered before Eunae burst out into laughter, “Well, I’m just saying…you know that’s probably a fact too.”

          Miyoung rolled her eyes, “…I still can’t believe I’m doing this…at least it for a month.”  She muttered before looking around the room.  From the corner of her eyes, she could see Eunae looking down, her fingers running through her hair.  Miyoung turned her head, “What’s wrong?” She asked, a small smile slowly making its way across her face, “I thought we had this discussion before…” Miyoung added before Eunae nodded.  She sighed and looked at Miyoung, “you’re right…” She took in a deep breath before her eyebrows furrowed, “Miyoung, are you okay!?”

          Miyoung nodded slowly.  “Your eyelids are drooping!” Eunae leaned forward as Miyoung straighten and began rubbing her eyelids, “Gee! Thanks for making me feel dumb!” She chuckled light. “And of course I’m fine!” She chuckled lightly before her hands lifted and held her head, “I just have a headache…and—I’m tired, that’s all.  No biggie, Eunae.”

          “Why didn’t you tell me!?” Eunae sighed and walked over to the girl, taking the ice cream container away from her, “go to sleep, Miyoung.” Eunae stated as she watched Miyoung nod tiredly.  She got under the blankets and slowly laid her head down on the fluffy pillow.  “I’m going to put this away…you better be sleeping by then.” Eunae warns before smiling softly, “Goodnight, Miyoung.”


So, since I gave you guys like no background on anything, what kind of story do you think this will be??

Pay attention to the smallest details in this story. heh heh, that's all for today. I won't be saying a lot because I don't want to accidentally spill the plot. && Sorry it may seem a bit boring for a couple more chapters...heh heh. >.<

Comment and Subscribe!?

--miyoung:))