December 27 – 5 Days

⚜ 27 Days

[Friday December 27 – 5 Days]

          “Where else do we have to go?” Taeyoung asked, “We’ve already been to the public library…” he shook his head, “Nerd.” He coughed before Miyoung slapped his arm, “you’re the nerd! You stayed at the comic section the whole time.” She retorted before scrunching her nose.  “Whatever…” He muttered at her comment.  “…library, we’re having bubble tea now, and we went to the park in the winter, idiot. You’re crazy…my feet still hasn’t recovered from an almost frost bite-”

          Almost, loser.” Miyoung interrupted quickly but her brother waved his hand in front of her face, “I could have frost bite right now…” He stated but Miyoung rolled her and shook her head.  She sighed, “I don’t know…we can just head home after this…I’m getting a bit tired.” She stated before yawning tiredly.  Taeyoung sighed sadly knowing what was going to come in a few days.  He reached over and grinned, ruffling Miyoung’s bangs.  “Arraso, you lazy .” He chuckled, lifting the mood.

          Taeyoung started to pack up, “let’s head out the-”

          “Miyoung…?” Sehun suddenly appeared at the café.  Miyoung straightened and looked at him, Taeyoung then back at him.  “Hi…Sehun…” She muttered.  Taeyoung wiggled his eyebrows then stood up, “I’ll wait for-”

          “Actually…” Sehun looked at Taeyoung, “I hope you don’t mind, but I want to talk to her for a bit, well, more than a bit.  I’ll take her home…” He stated as he looked back at Miyoung.  She sighed as her brother nodded, “Yeah…I’ll see you later then, Miyoung.” He said and quickly left the café.

          Sehun slipped into the seat Taeyoung was just in.  He looked at Miyoung but the girl avoided his eyes.  “So…you were hanging out with him this whole day…if you forgot, you have a boyfriend, Miyoung.” Sehun stated.  “Look at me.” He said before Miyoung quietly obeyed.  “You’re taken; you can’t just go around hanging out with other guys-”

          “Excuse me?” Miyoung chuckled, “I’m not allowed to hang out with other guys, really?” She narrowed her eyes at him after his statement.  “Not without my permission, you can’t.  What are you guys—out on a date? I didn’t think you were this low.  If you looked at your phone, you would have saw my missed calls…lots of them.  I had to call Baekhyun who called Eunae to ask where you were, and I practically drove around down in the snow looking for you.”

          Miyoung blinked, once, twice before opening her bag and pulling her phone out.  She heard Sehun scoffed, “don’t try to act…you probably ignored all my calls.” he said under his breath.

          Miyoung unlocked her phone, 11 missed calls.

          She looked at Sehun again, “I—I’m sorry…” She said, “my phone was on silent.” She stated but Sehun shook his head out of stubbornness and muttered a ‘whatever.’

          They both went very quiet. 

          Miyoung blankly stared at Sehun whose head was in his hands.  He sighed frustrated then lifted his head up, “I’m trying…I’m trying to continue liking you, but I see you’re not giving it a second thought.  I just don’t understand how someone can go from liking someone to not liking someone so quickly.” Sehun sighed, “did I do something wrong?” he asked her with pleading eyes but there was no expression in her face. 

          “Did you even hear me!?” Sehun leaned down and hissed angrily.  Miyoung winced.  “Wh-what?” She whispered as she looked at Sehun with wide, confused eyes.

          “You know what---forget it.” Sehun stood up and started to leave but then turned around again.  He stuffed his hands in his pocket before pulling out a pair of mittens, “here…I was supposed to give this to you yesterday but you were busy…” He threw them on the table before turning without another word and leaving the café.

          Miyoung only looked around confused at what just happened.  Did I do something wrong?

          Even though Sehun left angrily, Miyoung smiled to herself as she looked at the mittens on the table.  She pulled them over her hands, feeling the warm wool inside it.  She stood up and threw her trash away before leaving the café.

          She took a cab to Namsan tower and rode on the cable car alone since it was getting late and no one was there.  She bought a heart locket and went out onto the deck to write a message to Sehun.

Oh Sehun,

We’re both stubborn and we argue a lot, but I like you so don’t leave me.

Park Miyoung

131227

          Miyoung smiled to herself, bring him here before the end of the year comes. She yawned tiredly before walking towards the edge.  She shivered as the wind picked up, flurries of snow winding around her.  She found space, in a corner a while later where there weren’t many lockets hanging there.  Miyoung smiled, happy to see an open spot far away from everyone else’s.  She locked it around the railing before stepping back.

          As she waited for the bus to come to the stop, she got a call from Eunae.  “I’m at Namsan tower…I’m on my way home now.” She said tiredly with another yawn.  Eunae sighed in relief,  “What are you doing there?” She quickly asked.  Miyoung shuttered to the cold before answering with a smile, “I made Sehun and I a locket…” She chuckled childishly.  Eunae furrowed her brows, “didn’t he come meet you? Baekhyun said he was very angry…then he called me, I guess Baekhyun gave him my number—Miyoung, you need to tell him, please.” Eunae stated as Miyoung got onto the bus.

          “I know you don’t think he likes you but—seriously, you’re blind, women.  He likes you.  If he didn’t like you this much, he would have called it off the minute I told him you went to hang out with Taeyoung.  You need to tell him the truth.” Eunae’s voice was full of plea.  Was that why he was mad at me…? Miyoung questioned before finally answering.  “You said that he likes me…and that I should tell him the truth?” She asked Eunae who quickly responded with a ‘yes.’

          “I’m going to hang up...and right after I do, you’re going to call him.” Eunae stated as a command, “Okay…bye!” She chuckled childishly before hanging up the phone.  Miyoung removed the phone from her ears and stared at it.

          “Sehun was mad at me because I hung out with Taeyoung…but he's my brother...” She muttered softly and confused, “I didn’t tell him because…I was doubting whether or not he liked me and now—”

          Text him! Tell him!  There’s nothing to lose if he doesn’t want to be with you, you’re going to forget everything anyways!

          Miyoung removed a side of Sehun’s mittens he just bought her.  Call him instead! It’s faster!

          Miyoung closed her eyes and relaxed, trying to calm her beating heart.  She leaned back against the bus seat and took a deep breath before dialing his number.  She waited patiently for his voice to answer; she called three times before leaving a voice mail.  He’s still probably mad at you.

          “Hey…Sehun,” a small smile formed on her face, “I just wanted to say that I’m sorry…and that I have a lot of things to tell—”

          She was jerked to the wall of the bus and cut off by a horrific scream that filled the bus.  Miyoung dropped her phone as people cried, dropping to the ground and holding onto the bus seat.  The world around her spun quickly.  A screeching cry left as she hugged her belongings close to her body.  Her eyes closed shut as her head forcefully jolted to the side, hitting the bus window harshly before her body slouched against the seat and everything went black.


So like...spoiler, but this is basically the end. Heh...but yeah,I'm sorry if it's confusing, I'll have a summmary of everything at the end, after I finish the story. I know it gets confusing after a while because Miyoung doesn't remember then she suddenly does, so yeah. Sorry, yo.

*don't mind the change of chapter name, it's just easier for me to go back and find stuff...otl

Comment and Subscribe!?

--miyoung:))