December 23 – 9 Days

⚜ 27 Days

[Monday December 23 – 9 Days]

          “Miss…”

          “Miss…..”  She felt a light shake.

          “Miss…”  Miyoung’s eyes fluttered opened.  She looked around dizzily before seeing the person in front of her.  She immediately straightened while furrowing her brows.  “Nugu…seyo?”

          The maid straightened, “Miss…your mother would like a word with you.” She stated as she folded the comforter.  “eomma?”  Miyoung then groaned, “tell her to come here…I have a headache.” She moaned then fell back onto her bed.  The maid quickly left the room to get her mother.  She muttered a few words to her before Miyoung’s mom went inside.

          “Miyoung…dear, are you okay?” She asked.  She pulled a chair up to the bed.  Miyoung was under the covers again.  “Miyoung-”  “Eomma…my head hurts…” Miyoung softly whimpered.  She swallowed from the throbbing pain in her head, not knowing what to do.  “Uh, I sent the maid to bring some medicine up for you.” Her mother sighed, “The pain will go away soon…” She reassured, “it’s noon, he’s here for your meeting-”

          “Can we not!?” Miyoung hissed as she flung the covers off.  “I’m hurting—everywhere and I don’t want to meet with him today!” She shouted before grasping her head from the discomfort.  “Miyoung, do not raise your voice at-”

          “Don’t tell me what to do!” she closed her eyes tightly suddenly feeling a stir in her stomach.  Her head suddenly felt heavy and she was having a hard time keeping her eyes open.  “Miyoung, you need to calm down. Listen to what I am saying.” Her mother stated firmly.  “Do not argue back with me.”

          There was a knock at the door before the door opened.  Miyoung laid back down on the bed as her mother turned around.  The maid walked in with a bottle and a cup of water.  “Some medicine for the headache…” she stated before setting it on the night table and walking out.

          “Here, take some…it’ll lessen the pain.” Her mother stated before Miyoung took some.  There was a short silence before her mother spoke.  “Miyoung, we’re preparing-”

          “I don’t want to hear about the preparations.” She hissed.  Miyoung’s mom sat back on the chair, taking deep breathes to calm herself.  “Miyoung, I’m trying my best with you-”

          “Try harder.” She interrupted, “You’re not doing a great job.” Miyoung slipped the charm into the key hole and the music box opened, playing it melody for her.

          “We should have never let you go out with that—” Her mother paused, “…Oh Sehun.  You haven’t been yourself since you came back; you weren’t feeling that well yesterday too, in fact, it seems to have gotten worse today.” She stood up and straightened her skirt.

          “Geurae! Let’s just blame everything on that kid then!” Miyoung turned around, her eyebrows caving in.  “You can blame him but don’t try to hide the truth! You know this isn’t about him.” She panted heavily.  “…you’re making my headache worse…go away.” She muttered as her head fell down on the pillow.


          What was a small headache that afternoon turned into a huge migraine in the evening.  Lights and loud noise made her dizzy.  Fast motion made her stomach stir.  All the blinds in her room were shut closed, music off.  No one dared entered her room knowing how crabby she was that day.  She only got visits from her maid just to check up on her.

          She was sleeping on her stomach, blankets over her head when the maid walked in.  “Miss Park, someone’s here to see you.” She stated, lifting the blanket off her head.  The maid shook her lightly before getting a groan from Miyoung.  “Oh Sehun is here.” She stated again, but Miyoung just turned her head away.  “Miyoung, please? It’s about time you get up as well.  You haven’t had anything to eat, aren’t you hungry?” The maid pleaded.

          Miyoung groaned, “I don’t know who is thaaat, and head myy hurts; all I want to do is sleeeep, pl-pl-please, don’t bother…”  She slurred her words quietly.  The maid furrowed her brows, “Miss…are you alright?” She folded the blankets back, “What did you just say?” the maid asked before Miyoung shook her head, “Wha-what?” she sighed, “I-I don’t know…I’m tried. Sleeping…” She groaned and quickly went back to sleep.

          The maid thought it was best to leave, so she did, confused.  She walked down the stairs and Sehun got up.  “She isn’t feeling the best right now; come back another time??” she stated and Sehun looked at the top of the stairs.  “Well,” he cleared his throat, “Can I just go see her? She hasn’t called me back since our date Friday and I just want to know if she’s okay.”

          The maid backed away, keeping her head low.  “I’ll be back.” She stated then went into Miyoung’s room again.  She sighed heavily then walked next to the bed.  “Miyoung, Sehun would like to come in…just to see how you’re doing.” The maid said softly, unsure if she was even up.

          She asked a second time and moments later Miyoung groaned, “Tell him I’m fine…and to go away.” She whispered.  The maid didn’t argue.  She nodded her head slowly then left the room.

          Sehun was waiting at the bottom of the stairs.  “Can I?” He looked up as the maid came down, shaking her head.  “Miss Park says that she’s fine, don’t worry about her.” She forced a faint smile at Sehun, but he didn’t believe her.  “But before you just said that she wasn’t feeling well? I just want to know how she’s doing-”

          “Please, sir. She said to leave…”

          Sehun’s eyebrows furrowed as he looked at the top of the staircase.  What is going on?

          He looked at the maid and fixed his coat, “tell her to call me…when she’s better.” He stated then walked towards the door.

          After he left the maid relaxed.  She walked back into Miyoung room.  Once Miyoung heard the door opening again, she groaned quietly.  Dealing with the pain, she turned around and lifted her heavy body up.  The maid looked at her with widened eyes before running over, “You’re still sick, please, don’t strain yourself.” She put Miyoung back to bed, tucking her in neatly.  “Sehun says to call him when you’re much better.” The maid stated before Miyoung hummed in reply.

          “Miss…how long are you going to-”

          “I’m…I’m—” Miyoung groaned softly from a growing pain in her head.  Her eyes squeezed shut, hands grasping tight to the bed sheets, “Caalling…off sooon.”


Wow, sorry this update's not the best and it's up so late, but I wasn't feeling that well and I forced myself to write this so that I'd finish on time. Hugh, sorry if this updates, bleh....I almost forgot to update today. otl. But here you go...make your guessees and whatnot, heh.

Comment and Subscribe!?

--miyoung:))