December 26 – 6 Days

⚜ 27 Days

[Thursday December 26 – 6 Days]

          “Take the dough out of the fridge.” Miyoung stated as she grabbed the pan.  “I have the filling right here—”

          Beep. Beep. Beep.

          “Oven’s ready.” Eunae stated causing Miyoung scoff, “Obviously.” She laughed before Eunae joined.  Miyoung poured the filling inside before Eunae placed the dough on top and sealed it.

          “How long…?” Eunae turned her head around for an answer.  “20 minutes then change the temperature and another 45.” Miyoung replied as she started cleaning the kitchen up.


          “It’s beeping~~~” Eunae sung before Miyoung ran over to the oven.  “I here that~~~” She sung back as she opened the oven.  She stuck her hand out to check it before Eunae shouted her name.

          “Miyoung!!! Are you crazy!?” Eunae was by her side in a split second.  “What are you doing!? Where are the oven mits!?” She cried.  Miyoung looked at her then at her hand stuck out inside the oven.  “Oh…I-I guess I forgot…” She muttered then pulled her hand back, letting Eunae check the pie.

          Miyoung sat quietly at the bar stool waiting for Eunae to change the temperature.  When Eunae returned, she dragged her into the living room.  “Girl, don’t scare me like that!  I swear I was going to have a heart attack.” Eunae stated as the two girls collapsed on the couch.

          Miyoung went silent, feeling guilty, “I’m sorry…I can’t control it—I just don’t remember…” She answered softly before hearing Eunae sigh, “I know…I’m sorry for yelling; you just scared the hell out of me.”

           “Did you say oppa was coming over today?” Eunae asked Miyoung as they laid on the couches, tired.  Miyoung calmed down and nodded slowly, “Mmm…he said maybe which is usually an ‘I’ll think about it, but most likely no.’” Miyoung muttered with a yawn.  Eunae nodded her head, “ahh…I remember…” She chuckled.

          The two of them went quiet for a moment.

          “Was Sehun mad yesterday?” Eunae finally spoke up.  Miyoung swallowed, “Mmm…yeah.” She answered softly.  “I—when he asked me out, I told him that he was making a bad decision and he would later regret it…” She slowly added, “he brought that back up yesterday, asking if this was the reason and I was debating on whether I should tell him or not, but in the end, I said yes.” She huffed, “So now he thinks Taeyoung is some guy I like…which shouldn’t be that bad, right? I mean-”

          “Miyoung, why don’t you just tell the guy? What if he really likes you, I’m sure he’ll stick with you throughout the whole thing…” Eunae interrupted but Miyoung shook her head as she opened her eyes, “I don’t want to take that chance.  If we’re meant to be, fate will bring us back together after everything’s over…” she said before closing her eyes again.

          She heard Eunae scoff quietly.  “…So you’re just going to call it off…or something.”  Eunae muttered quietly and Miyoung hummed a reply.  “I’ll do it before the date.” Miyoung answered quietly.  She cleared and sat up, “Let’s watch a movie…Miracle in Cell No.7 sound good?” Miyoung asked before putting it in anyways.

          Halfway through the movie, Miyoung’s mother walked in, “Dear, Hyoshin’s here…” She stated and Miyoung groaned softly before getting up.  “I’ll be back.” She whispered to Eunae who was quickly wiping her eyes and nodding.  “Mhmm…”

          Miyoung walked into the foyer.  “Hey, Miyoung…since—”

          “Come on…let’s make this quick.” Miyoung stated as she climbed the stairs.  The man behind her smiled, “that all depends on you and if you answer the questions…truthfully.” He stated and closed the door behind him.  Miyoung walked straight to her bed and sat down as the man pulled out a chair and opened a folder up.

          “So…how are you doing?”

          Miyoung groaned, tired of having to hear the same questions over and over again.  “I’m fine.” She answered automatically.  “I haven’t gone stupid yet.” She said harshly which only made Hyoshin catch the lie easier.  “Oh really…?” He raised a brow, “You know, if you want me to leave, you better not make up anything—”

          “Okay! I’m going dumb…!” Miyoung cried, “…I thought I would live this last month doing whatever I wanted to and whatnot.” Miyoung’s voice squeaked.  Talking about herself was slowly making burn more.  She wiped a tear with the back of her hand.  “I’m forgetting a lot of things…and everyone knows I’m clumsy, but lately—I don’t even know.  I’ve been tripping over my own feet, my hand-eye coordination right now—heck, I almost burned myself while checking the pie just a moment ago.”

          Miyoung quieted down, letting her sore throat go away before saying anything else.  “There’s a lot of things wrong with me now...I'm just not ready to accept it all.” She muttered sadly. 

          Hyoshin jotted everything down before asking some other questions.


          Eunae took out the pie then went back to watching the movie.  Minutes later, Miyoung came down the stairs, “you can show yourself out.” She muttered then walked into the dark living. 

          “Everything-”

          “Yep.” Miyoung quickly stated and sat down.  “Did you-”

          “Yep.” Eunae replied with a smile before they finished the movie.

          After the movie, Eunae returned home and Miyoung went back into her room.

          Just as she entered, her phone rang.

          “Baby dongsaenggie~~” She heard before cringing, “Eww, stop.” She spoke before her brother laughed through the line.  “Sorry I couldn’t make it today.” He stated, “But…I’ll come pick you up tomorrow and we’ll go out, okay?” He stated, “That’s a command…and I’m not smiling nor will I break out into laughter.” He stated referring to yesterday’s attempt.

          Miyoung scoffed and rolled her eyes, “Whatever, I saw your face and I couldn’t suppress my laughter last night.” She came back before her Taeyoung completely ignored it.  “There’s some things I have to attend to in the morning so I should be there around noon…don’t eat anything too because I’ll take you out to eat and whatnot, arraso?” He confirmed with his younger sister before she nodded, “Mm…I’m looking forward to it.” she said before they both said their goodbyes.

          Miyoung sighed tiredly before throwing her phone aside.  Her hopped off her bed and began to undress herself for a hot shower.  “Someone holds me safe and warm~” She sang and hummed to the melody of the song that always played on repeat in her head. 

          Far away, long ago, Glowing dim as an ember, Things my heart used to know, Things it yearns to remember…And a song someone sings, Once upon a December~~”


Were you guys paying attention to the meetings…and catching onto those? Cause she went to a lot of them, lol. But yeah, here’s a glimpse at what happens at the meetings she attends because…you know, it’s getting close to the ending…5 more updates, heh.

Anyways, yall should go watch Miracle in Cell No.7 cause I cried like a baby...no shame cause well--EXO did too, lol. but yeah.

Comment and Subscribe!?

--miyoung:))