December 10 – 22 Days

⚜ 27 Days

[Tuesday December 10 – 22 Days]

          “Eunae…” Miyoung sang loudly with her back towards her, “Eunae, get up or you’ll be late for class!” She said a bit louder as she packed up the freshly made kimbap.  She rolled her eyes and turned around, “Yah! Choi Eunae!”

          “Uhhh, I heard.” Eunae grumbled before she started moving around.  Miyoung sighed before turning her attention back to the package.  She closed the lid then placed an envelope with her love letter inside before securing it to the container with a coral colored ribbon.  She sighed satisfied, “This is pretty…” She chuckled to herself.  “I’m good.”  She smiled with shaking her head and turning around.

          Eunae came down from the lofted bed and went straight to the sink, “You’re praising yourself over that?”

          “Shut up, and get ready.” Miyoung scolded before going to pack her backpack.  She threw her notebooks into it, “I have an exam in a bit, I’m going to go first, arraso?” She stated as she zipped her red coat, “it’s cold today too, so don’t forget to wear a lot of layers.” Miyoung added before slipping her boots on.  “I’ll see you for lunch…and! I packed some kimbap for you too!”

          Eunae grinned with a toothbrush sticking out of , muttering something and waving her hands.  Miyoung rolled her eyes, “I don’t even know what you’re saying…but okay, bye.” She said as she opened the door and left the dorm.


          She observed her surroundings, looking for any signs of Sehun, or Exo.  She only had 20 minutes to get to class before the final exam started, but she wanted to give him the gift before she had her exam.  She walked outside in the cold before heading inside the CSU, “Please tell me you’re not having a final right now…” she muttered to herself as she walked down the halls.

          She looked down at her phone, “…” She groaned, “7 more minutes.” She muttered, giving up and heading to her class.  She turned the corner and saw the group walking towards her.  Miyoung’s eyes moved about, looking for Sehun, but he was absent.  She inwardly groaned before walking up to them.  “…Excuse me.”  She said softly before looking up, “Do you know where Sehun is right now?” she asked before Jongin smirked, “Who’s asking?”

          Why are you making this so hard…?  Miyoung sighed, “Just someone who likes him.” She smiled politely, “I’m going to be late for my exam; can you give this to him when you see him?” She held the box out at the group before Joonmyun took it, “Yeah. Study hard! I hope you do well.” He stated giving her a warm smile before Miyoung took a step back and took off around them, heading towards her class.

          She sighed in relief as she slipped into class just a couple minutes before the professor did.  “Please accept me…this month needs to be the best.”


          “Didn’t you know who was asking!? Why did you say that?” Tao pushed through from the back and hung an arm around Jongin’s shoulders.  The younger one smirked, “Of course I know who she is…I was just wondering if she was going to say something different…and she did, ‘Just someone who likes him.’” He mimicked before getting hit from behind, “Be nice, I think she’s actually the first girl to give something to Sehun during finals week.  The other girls are either too busy or too afraid to talk with him because he gets cranky during finals week.” Yixing stated, “I wish someone made me some kimbap.” He added as he peered over Joonmyun's shoulders.

          “I’m going to take it.” Chanyeol said as he swiftly took it off Joonmyun's hands.  “Hey! What are you doing?” He protester, trying to get it back.  “It’s Sehun’s, not yours.” He stated firmly.  Chanyeol only shrugged, untying the ribbon and letting it fall to the ground.  “He’s not even going to take it. So I’ll eat it.”  He held the envelope into the light, “He’ll probably just throw this all away…” He muttered before opening the envelope to read the letter.

          “Park Chanyeol!” Joonmyun stated once again.  “Hyung, Sehun’s going to throw it out, so why the big fuss?” Tao muttered with furrowed brows.  Joonmyun opened his mouth but someone called out his name.

          The group looked to see Sehun walking towards them.  “What’s wrong with you today?” He muttered as he joined the group.  “Miyoung gave this to you…she wishes you good luck on your final and made these-”

          “-But I’m going to eat them because you’re just going to end up throwing them away.” Chanyeol interrupted.  Sehun looked at the container of kimbap.  “Ahh…” he nodded his head, “Go ahead, eat it.” He stated before shoving his hands in his pockets, “I’m going to the cafeteria for lunch.  Let’s go.” He turned around and started walking again.

          “See! I told you so-”

          Joonmyun slapped the back of Chanyeol’s head, “Shut up.”

          The boys walked into the cafeteria together, joining the other half of the group who were already eating.

          “What’s that?” Baekhyun asked as they sat down.  “It’s Sehun’s but I’m eating it.” Chanyeol stated as he opened the box up.  All the boys leaned over to look. “Wahhh, it looks delicious.” Minseok sang as he reached for it but Chanyeol quickly slapped his hands away, “mine.” He warned.

          “Chanyeol! They’re serving your favorite today!” Someone shouted before he jumped up, forgetting about the kimbap.  Baekhyun and Minseok shook their head before they each grabbed a roll.  “Oh? What’s this?” Kyungsoo grabbed the letter and opened it as he took a roll as well.  “This is good!” he complimented, “Did Chanyeol say Sehun made this? What? That brat can cook?” He asked taking another one as he opened the letter and nearly choked.

          “Love letter!?” Kyungsoo gasped.  Just seconds later the note was snatched from his hands.  He turned around as the other guys looked behind him.  Sehun threw them all a glare, “Did I say you can touch my stuff?” he asked coldly, but everyone was used to it.

          “Ahh,” Kyungsoo laughed, “You were going to throw it away anyways.” He said as Sehun sat down.  “Who’s the letter from?” Kris asked but seemed uninterested.

          Jongin and Tao returned with some food and sat down.  “The one and only, Park Miyoung.” Tao stated before stuffing his mouth with food.  Everyone’s ears were open.  “She gave you a love letter?  She’s not that kind of person.”  Minseok stated as he grabbed another roll.  “Plus, why would she like you…I’m smarter than you and way nicer.” He muttered.

          “Make her fall for you then.” Sehun replied back emotionless.  “She’ll be one less thing to worry about.”

          Joonmyun slapped the back of his head, “Be nice.” He stated, “At least she made you a care package or whatever for finals this week.  Any guy would love that.” He stated a bit jealous.  “I don’t even like her, heck I barely know her other than the fact that she’s the child of South Korea’s foreign affairs ministry.” Sehun said, again with no care in the world.

          “Well, she keeps to herself and only talks to that Eunae girl.” Baekhyun stated, “She’s not like the other wealthy kids on campus.”

          “-You mean like, us? She doesn’t act like us?” Lu Han muttered, looking over at Baekhyun.  He shrugged with a smug grin, “Well, yeah.  She doesn’t hold her nose high; I guess that’s what I’m trying to say.”  Jongin, who was eating silently spoke up, “Remember that plane accident her family survived a couple months ago? Maybe after that incident, she’s living life differently now.” He stated after drinking his drink.

          They guys around the table gaped at him.  “Did-did he just say that…?” Chanyeol stuttered, “Mr. Casanova over here-AH-ahh! Sorry!” Chanyeol shouted as Jongin pinched his ears.  He finally let go after Kyungsoo scolded him.  “But she wasn’t even that injured, the news said she came out with scratches and bruises-”

          “Maybe she’s into witchcraft.” Tao muttered.

          “Will you guys just shut up!” Joonmyun slammed his palms on the table, “Seriously, guys!? Stop assuming such things about this girl.  You don’t even know her!” He said being reasonable, “It’s not right, so please…” he sighed, rubbing his temples, “Change subjects.”

          Minseok huffed, thinking about the kimbap package, “If someone made me something this week I’d die.”

          “-I’ll make you something.” Jongdae snickered.  “I’d die of happiness, happiness, you .” Minseok leaned over and smacked the younger one upside his head. 

          “Ahhh~” Yixing shot up from his seat, “We’re going to be late!” He shouted, pushing his tray over to the rest of the guys, “Throw it out for me?” He smiled before dragging Lu Han and Minseok out to class with him.

          As the guys started another conversation, Joonmyun pushed the container over to Sehun.  “Did you want to try one? It’s good.” He asked him, but Sehun only gave him the cold shoulder. “Fine…be like that then. It’s free food.” Joonmyun muttered as he turned away from a cold Sehun.


          “Did he receive it?” She muttered over and over again, unable to get it out of her head.  Miyoung huffed and let her head fall onto the desk.  She groaned, banging her head lightly on the desk top.

          “Are you okay, Miyoung?”

          Her head shot straight up.  Her professor was standing over her with a worried look.  “Ahh,” Miyoung smiled sheepishly, “Perfect…almost done with the exam.” She stated before moving her attention back to the exam sheet in front of her.  She cursed, damn you, Sehun.


          “Why do you look so anxious…?” Eunae asked as they walked to the cafeteria together.  She looked over at Miyoung who was completely out of it.  “Miyoung!” she gave the girl a little shove before finally catching her attention.  “H-huh?” Miyoung’s eyes furrowed a bit before shouting, “What the hell was that for!?” She huffed, fixing her jacket.

          “That’s for not listening to me, idiot.” She muttered, “Why are you so anxious?” She asked once again.  Miyoung shook her head, “it’s nothing…just the exam, that’s all.” She went through the food line and grabbed some things before swiping her card and finding a table.  Eunae sat down minutes later across from her, “So did you give it to him?” She asked Miyoung.

          The younger one huffed, “I gave it to Joonmyun-”

          “WHAT!?” Eunae narrowed her eyes, “You. You wer-”

          “I gave it to him to give it to Sehun!” Miyoung hissed, “I was going to be late for my exam if I sat around waiting for that idiot.”  She groaned, “I don’t know if he got it though and it’s driving me crazy! Do you know how much time I spent on that!? That letter too! I re-wrote it like 7 times!” Miyoung huffed before taking a sip of water to calm herself down.

          Eunae started to laugh, “oh my goodness, you were anxious wondering if Sehun got your little care package.” She stated before Miyoung choked.  Immediately, Eunae grabbed napkins and held them out to her, “Are you okay!? Oh my goodness! I didn’t mean to do that!” She apologized quickly.  Miyoung only shook her head, “…It’s okay.” She coughed, “I told you, just act normal.” She stated softly before Eunae nodded, slowly.

          “And yes, you said I should be enjoying this more, so I am.” Miyoung stated in all honesty.  “I really hope he gave it to him….”

          “How about you make one for every day of the week?” Eunae suggested.  Miyoung only grinned, “I was already going to do that.” She chuckled along with Eunae, “wow…you really are starting to take this seriously.” Eunae took a bit from her dessert.  “Of course! I want to see how this’ll play out.  It’ll take all the frustration I have at home away, plus,” she shrugged, “Since he won’t like me, it’ll be fun.”  Right?


I'd say I'm doing pretty good so far. Lol, there's a lot of hitting that goes on within Exo, lol...didn't notice until I reread it. OTL, but yeah. ummm, idk.  It's kinda fast and boring...but I don't know when the interesting parts will come in, honestly.

Anyways, I'm going to go take my Final now, otl. Have a good day!

**AH! NOTICED THE POSTER!??? thank you PolarPrincess! I didn't ask for one but the fact that you made me one really made my day! Thank you thank you thank you, deery!! :))

Comment and Subscribe!?

--miyoung:))