December 11 – 21 Days

⚜ 27 Days

[Wednesday December 11 – 21 Days]

          “Miyoung!” Eunae groaned loudly, “, , , Miyoung!” She shook her friend’s arm, “Get up!” Eunae hissed, “You have an 8 o’clock final today! You’re going to be late, dammit!” She cursed, “If you don’t-”

          Miyoung slapped Eunae’s hand’s away from her face, “I’m up….” She cried tiredly before pushing herself up.  “No, you need to be up and leaving now!”  With her help, Miyoung came down from her bed.  “Go brush your teeth.” Eunae stated as she went to the closet to look for an outfit.  She turned around and looked at the clock before looking over at Miyoung who was  quickly washing her face, “On second thought. Throw on your boots and jacket and leave. You’ll definitely be late at this rate.”

          Miyoung patted her face dry, “But-”

          “Here, eat these while you’re walking over to class.” Eunae said quickly as she shoved the granola bars into her hands.  Miyoung huffed and threw them into her jacket pocket before putting her shoes on.  “I look like a mess right now-”

          “Do you want to miss your exam!? No? Then leave, you have like 10 minutes to get to class.” Eunae shoved Miyoung out of the dorm.

          Miyoung huffed before taking out a bar and eating it as she walked towards campus.  Stupid! She was walking quickly.  How could you have overslept!?  She cursed before crossing the street.  “At lease this is the last exam…” she muttered as she quickly walked into the warm building.

          She was making her way through the other students before accidentally bumping into someone.  She looked up to apologize as the guy looked down.  “Who are you?” He asked as she straightened, “Ah, I’m sorry.” She bowed quickly, hiding her bare face from the group of boys.  She stepped aside, but was jerked back suddenly, “I’m sorry, but are you new?”

          Miyoung groaned, “Yes, I’m a new student here just casually transferring into the university now as the semester’s going to end.” She said sarcastically, “I need to go take my fin-”

          “Jongin, let the poor girl go-”

          “Miyoung.” One of the other students smiled, poking his head out to have a better view of her, “You’re the one that gave Sehun the kimbap final care package.”  He chuckled before showing his gummy smile.  “Wow, I couldn’t tell-you’re not wearing any make up today, although it’s usually light and natural, but sti-”

          “You take notice of me?” She interrupted him before his eyes widened, “Ahh, not like—that. But-”

          He was cut off again by the sound of a phone ringing around them.  Miyoung shoved her hands into her jacket pocket and took her phone out, “Yoboseyo?”

          “Miyoung! I just called Hye Su to see if you got to class! You idiot what the hell are you doing-”

          Miyoung cut her friend’s lecture short, “Arraso! I’m going!” She said as she hung up.  She then glanced at the group of boys before rushing to class without another word.

          She made it into class just seconds before the professor walked in.  She huffed and slouched in her seat.  “Are you okay?” Hye Su asked before she nodded, “Yeah…of course, just stressing…” She answered before they turned to the front of the class.  “And frustrated as hell.” She muttered.


          Miyoung hurried back to the dorms.  She opened the door, “DONE WITH FIRST SEMESTER!!!” She screamed before laughing, “ for you.” She stuck her tongue out at Eunae was studying for her psychology exam that night.  “Wow, what am I going to do now? It’s only 10 in the morning.” She sighed as she collapsed into her chair.

          “You can start cleaning and-oh! Make kimbap and  go find Sehun!” Eunae twirled her chair around, “You haven’t made his final care package for today yet.” She snickered.  Miyoung’s eyes widened, “I-how do you know people are calling it a final care package…oh my goodness, please don’t tell me…” She buried her face in the palm of her hands.

          Eunae chuckled, “Yeah, I heard some girls talking about a girl giving Sehun a care package for finals week…then I told them it was you.” She shrugged as if it was no big deal.  “EH!? You what?!” Miyoung cried as she straightened in her seat.  “Well, they’re going to find out sooner or later, so why not sooner?” She stated.

          Miyoung hung her head low and rubbed her temples, “I think I feel a head ache coming…” She muttered, frustrated.  Eunae chuckled, “Why don’t you make some kimbap and we can go grab breakfast then find that boy of yours.” She suggested.  Miyoung only sighed before following through.


          “Do you think he’ll actually give in?” Miyoung muttered as she played with her food, unable to get if off her mind.  “And if he does, will it even feel like I’m in a relationship because he probably won’t even hang out with me.” She said quietly.  Eunae cocked her head to the side, “Well, I don’t actually know, but if he does, you’re going to have to act like you like him or something if you want it to feel real.”

          Miyoung pushed more food around her tray.  “Come on, bring out those acting skills.  You’re always wanted to be an actress-singer-entertainer…whatever,” Eunae stated, “start acting.” She muttered through her full mouth.

          “Go talk to her.”

          “Stop, why don’t you go.”

          “kimbap girl?”

          The voices were so close to them they couldn’t help but over hear.  Just as Miyoung was about to turn around to see what was going on, her name was called.

          “Miyoung…”

          Then Minseok sat in the empty seat next to her, “Hi…” he showed her his gummy smile while rubbing his nape shyly, “Ummm, I was wondering what-”

          Miyoung turned around. “Joonmyun!” She shouted his name before he and Jongin and Baekhyun sat down at the table with them.  “Did you give Sehun the box?” She asked him ignoring Minseok all-together.  Joonmyun answered with a shy smile, “Well, Chanyeol took it and ate it because Sehun didn’t want it.” He stated.  Miyoung’s shoulder’s slouched and she looked off into the distance, sighing, “I put so much hard work into it.”

          She glanced at Eunae who trying to hide her laughter, knowing she was starting to act.  Miyoung scrunched her nose before looking at the group, “Anyways, did you guys want something?” she asked before Minseok nodded, “Yeah! I was wondering if you could make some kimbap for me for finals-ah!”  he turned around to see who had hit him.  “Joonmyun! I’m older than you, what the heck!?”

          Joonmyun ignored him though and apologized to Miyoung, “Sorry for them…” he shrugged, “They’re still maturing.”  Miyoung chuckled, shaking her head, “It’s no problem at all.” She giggled, “Here, I made a box for Sehun and one for me…you can have mine.” She took it from her backpack and pushed it over, “For you…oh! By the way, do you guys know where Sehun is right now?” she asked.

          Baekhyun, who was sitting next to Eunae leaned forward, “Do you really like him?” he asked her before she nodded, “Of course I like him! I wouldn’t be doing this if I didn’t.” she stated.  Jongin narrowed his eyes at her, “Really?” He hummed, “What do you like about him then…?”

          Miyoung swallowed and looked at Eunae for help, but she was distracted by Baekhyun.  Her eyes glanced around the room and fingers fiddled under the table.  “What do I like about him…?” She repeated with a soft chuckle.  Then Sehun came into her mind.  His blonde hair always pushed back, the way he stared at a person like he was reading them, and the shape of his eyebrows which made him look mad all the time.

          “He’s tall…I love it when his hair’s pushed back.  The fact that he’s so mysterious with everyone around him, he looks angry all the time and very bothered when girls talk to him.” She stated softly, “but those times when I see him playing soccer with you guys in the field, when he’s laughing and relaxed…he’s like…happy and content.  It’s nice seeing him having some fun like that.”

          Miyoung sighed.  “Ahem.” Minseok coughed as Baekhyun snickered, “Looks like she’s in love with the cold hearted man.”  Her eyes darted over to Eunae whose brows were furrowed in, looking quite confused.  “Um, in love. No.” She shook her head nervously.  “I’m not in love with that idi-person.” Miyoung smiled politely, “Umm, so have you guys seen Sehun?” She asked again, changing subjects.

          “Well…it’s almost 12 right now and he has a final at 12:30 so he’s probably, I don’t know, not eating right now cause he’s studying.” Jongin leaned back and shrugged, “he has a history final today, math final tomorrow and English final on Friday.” He then added.

          Miyoung nodded then looked over at Baekhyun, whose eyes never left her.  “What?” She asked him.  His eyes narrowed a bit more, “On a scale of 1 through 10, how much do you like him?”  He asked.  She could feel everyone eyes on her once again.  “10.” She stated confidently.  “Only a 10?” Minseok raised a brow.  She nodded, “Yeah, if I say anything less than a 10, you won’t think my liking for him is real, and if I said 11, you’d all think I was obsessed or something, I am correct?”

          There was a short silence before Joonmyun started laughing.  Baekhyun and Jongin sighed in defeat.  “Okay, now that we now she really likes him, and not just for his money or something-”

          “She’s rich too. Why would she need him for money.” Jongin muttered.  “She’s right there, guys.” Eunae nodded her head over at Miyoung who only nodded in response.  “Well, anyways,” Minseok muttered, “Let’s help her…I think this’ll be very fun.” He stated, Sehun’s going to get all pissy, but it’s nothing we can’t handle.” He smiled again.

          Eunae and Miyoung exchanged worried looks.  Then suddenly, Miyoung felt someone kick her hard under the table.  She yelped and looked around the table, “What the heck?” She cried, but she was only met with confused looks.  Eunae shly smiled, “Heh, sorry…” She muttered then pointed to her phone.

          Miyoung’s eyes glanced down before she gasped, “! The meeting.” She groaned and got up from her seat.  “Meeting?” Joonmyun asked but Miyoung waved the comment away, “I’m going to go find Sehun.” She said quickly and dashed out of the cafeteria.  “Room 318!” She heard someone shout behind her but didn’t give it another thought.

          She walked around campus before making it to the building where his class was held.  She huffed, “There are so many rooms though…” She sighed and began walking around the floor, poking her head inside each room to see if Sehun was in there.

          As she started climbing up to the second level she remembered. “Ah! 318…” She shook her head before sighing, tiredly.  “Just walk up the stairs.” she told herself.

          She bit her lips nervously as she neared the classroom.  She sighed and furrowed her eyebrows, “Why are you so nervous?” She asked herself, feeling her heartbeat inside her chest.  Her eyes closed and she took a deep breath before poking her head inside the classroom and sighing in relief.  Sehun was at the back, sitting alone in the room.  Miyoung stood frozen in her spot by the doorway before a couple minutes, trying to find the strength to enter the room.

          After a long debate she walked in, along the side of the wall and walked up the steps of the auditorium.  Her footsteps were light as she quietly made her way over, not wanting to disturb him much.  Miyoung looked at his features.  He doesn’t look as mean right now.  She thought. 

          “Sehun…?” She said his name in a soft whisper.  He turned his head slowly towards her, “Yeah?” He said softly, he looks so tired.  The way he answered her so gently.  Miyoung was lost for words.  “Uhh,” she looked down and saw the box in her hands, remembering why she was here again.  “I made you some kimbap…Jongin said that you probably haven’t eaten yet because you’ve been studying…” She said.

          Miyoung slowly set the box down on the desk, “Umm, yeah. Good luck on the final.” She bowed quickly as she walked backwards, stumbling a bit before catching herself from an embarrassing fall.  She left the room quickly and then went to her meeting.

          Sehun watched her leave in a haste before looking at the box in front of him.  True, he hasn’t eaten yet, but he wasn’t going to now.  Everything needs to be focused on his exam and passing all of his other exams that week.  He didn’t have time to waste, not even minutes before the exam. 

          He pushed the box to the corner and started focusing on his studies again.


Let's get this straight. No one likes anyone., so far, I think...I don't know about Miyoung, but Sehun doesn't like her. They're both wealthy but they don't talk to each other & it was only recently that Miyoung suddenly started "liking" Sehun.

Anyways, omfg. Guise, I actually woke up late to my 8 o'clock final today, like wtf. I got there 10 minutes before it started, ugh. But yeah, now I'm DONE WITH FINALS!! WOOTWOOT! Lol, heh heh, I'm so tired. ugh

Anyways,

Comment and Subscribe!?

--miyoung:))