December 25 – 7 Days

⚜ 27 Days

[Wednesday December 25 – 7 Days]

          “Hello…Sehun?” Miyoung answered as she threw her coat on.  “Hey, did you want me to come pick you up?” He asked but Miyoung immediately declined, “No…it’s fine, I already have a ride.” She smiled, “Umm…my parents are waiting for me. I’ll see you and the guys there.” She spoke quickly before hanging up.

          Miyoung walked out of her room and down the stairs in the dress her mother bought her.

          “You look beautiful, dear.” Her mother hugged her before her father did.  “You’ve grown into such a beautiful lady.” He kissed her forehead, “Are you ready to go to the event?” he asked before Miyoung nodded with a smile, “Of course.”

          “Miss…” a maid said before they looked at her, “Taeyoung is here.” She stated before Miyoung’s eyes sparkled in excitement.  “Eomma, appa, I’m going to be going with Taeyoung to the event.  I’ll see you guys there, okay?” She smiled before running towards the door. 


          Miyoung walked inside the hotel ballroom, her arm hooked around another mans’.  She laughed to his jokes, and freely talked to him alone, leaving his side for only minutes before returning back to him.  “Ah, Taeyoung, since you’re back…you should take me to some of my favorite places before my birthday.” Miyoung looked up at him as they grabbed a glass of champagne off of a tray. 

          Taeyoung looked at her and furrowed his brows, “when’s your birthday again?” He asked jokingly before getting a light slap on his arms from Miyoung.  “New year’s eve, pabo!” She stated before pouting adorably.  Taeyoung chuckled and pinched her cheeks, “ara…I remember.” He smiled before he asked her what she wanted to do.

          From a far Sehun was with the guys and Eunae, but his eyes were always on Miyoung. 

          “Why didn’t Miyoung come in with you?”  Jongin nudged his shoulders, “did you guys fight already?” He raised a brow but Sehun scoffed, “We had two fights already.” He answered then looked at looked around the group.  “Eunae…who’s the man she came in with.  Miyoung hasn’t even looked for me yet, and every time I think she is, she goes back to him.” Sehun sighed as some guys looked for Miyoung.

          “The guy’s tall…” Kyungsoo whispered, “Broad shoulders, hair’s pushed back and swiped off to the side.  I say a friend from the past…probably back from studying overseas most likely since we’ve never seen him here.” He stated.  Yixing nodded his head slowly, “He’s very clean cut…I’m guessing an heir to some company…” he muttered.  “He gets along well with Miyoung so they’re obviously close.”

          Baekhyun took a quick glance, “he’s nicer to her than you were.” He muttered as Eunae turned her head to see the man.  “I don’t need you all telling me he’s better than me.” Sehun quickly interrupted. 

          Eunae’s smile widened, “Oppa!” She shouted and quickly made her way over to Miyoung and Taeyoung.

          “Eun-” Baekhyun started but choked on the last syllable. “…You’re probably not going to see her for the rest of the night.” Sehun muttered to Baekhyun who only crossed his arms.


          “Oppa!” Eunae cried again before tackling Taeyoung with a hug.  “When did you come back?” She asked as straightened herself before him.  The older man chuckled, “I came back last night.” He stated.

          “Hey girls…” Baekhyun and Sehun came with some of the guys.  Eunae and Miyoung quickly greeted them.

          “Ah!” Miyoung turned to Taeyoung, “where are you staying?” she asked tilting her head to the side.  Taeyoung smiled, “Pabo, I told you yesterday…I’m staying at a hotel until mid-January when I have to return.” He answered causing Miyoung to huff.  “Why don’t you come stay with us?” she asked but Sehun interrupted, jealous.

          “Hello, I’m Oh Sehun.” He stuck his hand out at Taeyoung, “You are…?” He asked while raising a brow. 

          Taeyoung and Sehun both stood tall, but Taeyoung was just a bit taller than the latter.  They both had broad shoulders and nice facial features.  They were slim but toned in some places. 

          Taeyoung looked at Miyoung who looked away with an embarrassed smile.  He shook Sehun’s hands, “I’m Taeyoung.” He greeted back with a firm handshake, “Miyoung’s-”

          “Ohh…? My mother’s calling me over.” Miyoung quickly interrupted as she saw her mom waving at them.  “Excuse me…” She bowed her head low before looking at Taeyoung, “Come on…” She chuckled then pulled him towards their mother.

          Miyoung turned back around, “Eunae…your mom’s waving you over too!” She shouted before Eunae nodded.

          “I’ll see you guys later…maybe.” She chuckled before leaving the group.

          Jongin, Jongdae and Chanyeol snickered, “You guys are already being replaced…” they chuckled as they walked back to the larger group.

          “Where are your girls?”  Lu Han asked as the guys came back.  “They’re busy with another dude.” Chanyeol chuckled quite entertained by how Baekhyun and Sehun were jealous.  Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and grabbed Chanyeol’s arm before he flinched back.  “Okay, okay! I was just saying—it’s funny…” He removed himself from Kyungsoo's grasp.  “Be nice…at least they have girls.” Kyungsoo replied before stepping back.

          “Did you find out who the guy was?” Tao asked and the guys shook their heads.  “I’m pretty sure he’s just a friend…or brother…does she have a brother?” He looked over at Kris who shrugged, “Don’t look at me, I don’t know.” He muttered before looking at Sehun.  He shrugged as well, “I don’t know too…”

          Lu Han shook his head, “Maybe he’s a brother…or a cousin…” he tried to reassure Sehun.  “But they seem very close…all three of them.” Tao muttered with furrowing brows.  “Do siblings act like that?” He looked over at Lu Han.  The group was waiting for a reply but Lu Han only laughed, “How would I know? I don’t have siblings…” he shook his head at them before looking at the other guys.

          He slapped Sehun’s arm causing him to jump a little.  He scowled then answered them.  “I don’t know; I have a brother so how would I know…” He muttered before sighing.  Chanyeol sighed, “I have noona…but I’m usually the one acting like that to her…” He smiled shyly before some guys shook their heads and scoffed.

          “I have a younger sister…and I mean—I don’t know, I guess she acts like that to me, but then again she’s quite young too…not a teenager so I don’t know.” Minseok chimed in.  Sehun glided his tongue across his front teeth and sighed, “You guys are useless…”


          The whole night, the two girls were preoccupied with Taeyoung. 

          “It was so nice hanging out with you guys again after so long.  You’re both growing up so beautifully.” Taeyoung smiled as he lightly ruffled the girls hair, trying to not mess up their hairstyles.  “I’m going to head out after making my rounds…” He stated and the younger girls groaned sadly.  “Oppa, what are you doing tomorrow? Do you want to come over?” Miyoung smiled at him before Eunae nodded, “Yeah! I’m staying over tonight and tomorrow we’re going to be making apple pie.” She added.

          Taeyoung smiled, “I know, silly. It’s a tradition.” He hung his arms over the two girls and they walked over to their parents.  “I don’t know…we’ll see.” He chuckled before greeting his parents.

          As Taeyoung went around saying his goodbye, Miyoung moved over to Eunae.  “So…you’re for sure coming over tonight, right?” She confirmed again before the older one sighed and shook her head, “Of course, pabo! I told you this morning already.” Eunae chuckled.  “Plus, you hear oppa, ‘it’s a tradition.’” She mimicked.

          “Assa!” Let’s go back then; the party’s basically dead now…just a lot of business men and political leaders talking…” Miyoung muttered as she looked around the room.  Eunae chuckled, “Yeah, we can go now.” She walked behind her mother and whispered some things before looking up with a smile.

          “Eomma,” Miyoung leaned down to her mother’s, “Eunae and I are going to head back home, okay?”  She said before her mother furrowed her brows, “Your father’s still talking to some people…did you guys want to go by yourself?” She asked and Miyoung nodded, “Yeah, I can have Hyunsik come back for you guys.” She stated.  Her mother nodded and gave her the okay.

          “Okay, girls…” Taeyoung appeared next to them again, “Maybe I’ll have a surprise visit tomorrow…maybe not?” He said playfully before kissing the crown of their heads, “Don’t do anything crazy at home.” He stated, waving his finger at them then looking at Eunae, “I’m counting on you.” He stated before Eunae slapped his arm, “Of course!” She tsked, “I’m going to get my coat, I’ll be back.” Eunae stated before leaving the two alone.

          Taeyoung took a deep breath and faintly smiled at Miyoung, “My baby dongsaeng is doing fine, right?” he asked, his tone becoming a bit more serious.  Miyoung pressed her lips together and nodded.  “I’m doing fine…” she lied.  “I’m still functioning well.” She chuckled lightly. 

          Taeyoung was going to speak again but Miyoung quickly interrupted, “Oppa, you better go.  It’s snowing out and I don’t want you to get stuck in the snow storm…that might come.” She smiled her crooked smile before getting another hair ruffle from him.  “Alright then…” he shook his head.  “You should go hang out with that Oh Sehun guy too.” Taeyoung looked behind her, “is he your boyfriend? Every time I look over, he’s always glaring at me.” Taeyoung shuttered. 

          Miyoung gulped, “I guess you can say that…it’s only been a couple days though…and I’m debating whether I want to call it off with him or not although I should, you know…” She muttered but Taeyoung shook his head, “Just tell him, Miyoung.  You need to let him know if you really like him.  Maybe he won’t mind.” Taeyoung shrugged before she shook her head, “I don’t know…we’ll see.” She sight before taking a step forward and hugged him. She kissed his cheeks as she pulled back, “I’ll see you tomorrow.” She stated firmly, “That’s a command.” She tried saying with a serious face but broke out in laughter after a few seconds.

          Taeyoung sighed then looked at Miyoung was an unimpressed look, “…are you sure you’re my sister? We’re total opposites…” he muttered before Miyoung slapped his arm, “Yah!” She hissed and Taeyoung quickly pulled Miyoung into his chest, “I’m just kidding.” He laughed before pressing his lips on her head, “You girls have fun tonight.  Maybe I’ll drop by tomorrow.” He winked before he left.

          Miyoung turned around and was startled to see Eunae right behind her.  “Gosh, girl! Don’t do that,” she clutched onto her chest in exaggeration.  Eunae shook her head, “you get scared too easily…” she muttered as they walked towards the exit.

          “Why didn’t you tell me he came back?” Eunae asked.  Miyoung scoffed a reply, “he didn’t even call us…and I totally forgot because he surprised me after Sehun—Sehun….” Miyoung stopped and turned around, “We have to go say goodbye to the guys…omg.” She quickly went back inside the ballroom of the hotel, Eunae following after her.

          She found the guys around a table talking. 

          Miyoung her lips then touched Sehun’s back.  She felt him straighten before turning around.  He was not happy, and she could tell from his eyes even when he smiled.  “Hey…” she muttered then bit her lip nervously.  “How are you? Did you have fun tonight?” He stated with no emotions in his voice. 

          This was her fault, she knew that, but she didn’t like how he was speaking to her.  Miyoung pulled him aside, opening .

          “Was this what you meant when you said to leave or you’ll get hurt?” Sehun spoke instead, shutting her up.  No…it wasn’t, but it could be.

          Miyoung furrowed her brows, looking at the ground.  Should I lie…then I wouldn’t be a burden to him after a while… she thought.  Isn’t that a bit cruel though? She asked herself.  No…people do it all the time.

          “Hello?” Sehun’s voice interrupted her thoughts.  Without much thinking, she looked up and nodded, “yeah…” she stated.  Sehun looked at her in disbelief.  Miyoung, who was startled by her own response, straightened, eyes widening.

          “I see…” Sehun muttered.  Miyoung quickly fixed herself and cleared , “Yeah…sorry about today.” She muttered then bowed her head, “Anyways…bye…” She quickly stated and returned back to the guys to say bye to them before pulling Eunae out with her.

          After a couple minutes Sehun recovered from the conversation.  He returned to the guys and Lu Han placed a hand on his shoulders, “What’s up? You look like you’ve seen a ghost.” He chuckled.  Sehun looked at him with confused eyes, “…I think I’m going to head out.” He said lazily, and without saying anything else to anyone, he turned and left the ballroom in a daze.


SOme of yall are getting the answer corret while many are making me laugh. I Love you guys so much! I hope you're all having an amazing Christmas! It's midnight here & here's your gift from me!

The story's coming to an end...sadly, but I want to say thank you for your support! I really do appreciate every one of you. Merry Christmas, deeries!

Comment and Subscribe!?

--miyoung:))