December 17 – 15 Days

⚜ 27 Days

[Tuesday December 17 – 15 Days]

          “Let’s go! Let’s go! I’m so excited!” Eunae wouldn’t stop saying as they walked towards the high name brand stores.  Miyoung hugged herself for more body heat.  “They said that they’re on their way?” She asked before Eunae nodded, “Yeah, they should be here in a bit.” She replied as she opened the door and walked into the store after Miyoung.

          “Hello Ladies~ How can I assist you?” A lady asked before Eunae waved her hands, “Oh, we’ll just be looking around.” She smiled politely before dragging Miyoung towards the wall.  “What kind of dress are you looking for?” She stated, “Nothing fancy or sparkly…?” She huffed, “You want a plain and simple one?” She raised a brow before Miyoung nodded.  Eunae sighed, “Why are you into plain and simple…that’s so dull.”

          “Plain and simple can be nice.” Miyoung differed as she looked through the elegant dresses.  Eunae followed behind, “Can be nice…” she repeated, “you’re trying to show yourself off to the world…who knows, maybe you’ll find your prince charming…” She wiggled her eyebrows before chuckling.

          After a couple minutes Miyoung had 3 dresses in her hands.  “I’m going to go try these on…you can pick some more for me and give them to me as I come out.” She stated as they walked over to the dressing room.  There was a waiting area with many couches where men usually wait for their other half.  “I’ll stay here…” Eunae said as she sat down on a couch right in front of a room.  “Come out with every dress.” She shouted as Miyoung went inside the room.

          While she was changing, Eunae walked over to one of the employees, “do you have any nice, chiffon dresses?  We’re going to a charity event tomorrow and she’s being auctioned…we need something that’s y but elegant.  She’s more of a white, off white or coral kind of girl. Really girly.” Eunae stated before taking a quick glance to see if Miyoung was coming out yet.

          “I can go take a look.” The staff stated before walking away.  “Ah! No sparkles!” Eunae smiled and waved her off before returning to the couch.

          Miyoung opened the door and walked on in her first dress.  She looked at Eunae before turning around to show her every angle.  “What do you think?” Miyoung asked before coming to a stop.  Eunae immediately shook her head, “No, that looks like a wedding dress.” She stated before Miyoung nodded, “Right! That’s what I thought too!” She chuckled, “Alright…I’ll be back.” She stepped inside the room again.

          Eunae took out her phone and began playing games as she waited for Miyoung.  “I like this one!” She heard Miyoung shout from her room before the door opened minutes later.  Eunae smiled, “Wow…you were always a pink kind of person. I like the light pink…and I like how the sleeves are kind of off shoulder, it’s nice.” She stated as she walked up to Miyoung who was standing in front of the large mirror. 

          “Wow, the design-it makes your s look bigger.” Eunae chuckle before Miyoung slapped her arm, “Eunae!” She turned her head away in embarrassment, “I know they’re not big, you don’t have to tell me.” She blew her bangs up before turning around, “Oh!”

          Eunae’s eyes widened when she saw the guys in the mirror.  She turned around, “You’re here!” She cocked her head, “All of you…” She muttered before they nodded.  “Some of us are looking for suits.” Joonmyun stated before looking over at Miyoung, “You look gorgeous.” He smiled angelically.  Miyoung returned the smile before looking for Sehun.  Her smile fell when she noticed him looking elsewhere.

          “Why aren’t you trying dresses on?” Baekhyun stepped forward and asked.  “Me? I already got one yesterday.” She answered, “We’re just here to get something for Miyoung now.” She stated as she turned around.  “What color are you wearing?” He asked her before she answered, “Blue..deep, navy blue.” She shrugged, “yeah…” She chuckled before looking at Miyoung again.

          “Miss Choi, I’ve found some.” The employee came back rolling in a rack with a couple dresses hanging from it.  Eunae’s face brightened as she left Baekhyun and walked towards her.  “Thank you!” Her fingers ran across the dresses as Miyoung stood next to her, “I’m supposed to try on all of these?” She raised a brow as Eunae nodded, “Yeah.” She took a dress from the rack and gave it to Miyoung, “Put that try on the maybe section and try this one on.” She stated before Miyoung walked inside the room again.

          Eunae turned around, “Oh. Did they go…?” She asked Baekhyun who was still there.  He nodded, “Yeah, they’re going to go get fitted.” He answered, “You said navy, right?” He asked her again before she nodded, “Yeah…navy.” Eunae confirmed.  He gave her a flirty smile before winking, “I’ll go find something to match you then.” He stated before leaving the area.

          After a couple minutes Sehun returned to the waiting area.  “Oh, what are you doing back?” Eunae raised a brow before sighed, “They kicked me down here.” He muttered, “Because I finished the fitting first and I was crowding the room.” He sat down and took his phone out.  Eunae nodded her head before shrugging. 

          “Eunae!” Miyoung shouted before opening the door and peeking out.  She furrowed her brows before coming out.  “Where’d you go?” She asked as she walked to the big mirror.  “You’re done!” Eunae smiled and walked over to her.  “An employee gave me this dress for you; try it on after that one.” She stated before Miyoung nodded okay.  “Umm, these-this will fall easily.” Miyoung wouldn’t move her arms from her chest.

          “I still want to see how it looks like though.” Eunae said as she pried them off.  The dress was a deep blue with braided straps that hung loosely on her shoulders and draped down her back.  “That’s y.” Eunae smiled.  Miyoung scoffed, “Someone can easy touch the strap and it’ll fall.” Miyoung protested, “Let me go change into this one…” She muttered before walking away.

          Eunae went to sit on the couch comfortably before Baekhyun came in.   “Eunae…” She looked up from her phone, “What’s up?” She asked before he pulled her up, “I need help choosing which blue.  They have so many shades of blue here…” He dragged her out from the waiting room. “Wait—I still have to tell Miyoung.” She looked over at him but he just shrugged.  “She’ll find out.” He stated as he dragged her upstairs.

          Miyoung came out of the dressing room and looked around.  She sighed, Eunae wasn’t there, but Sehun was.  She walked to the mirror and admired the dress.  It was white and flowy after the hips.  Its chest and straps had jewels and beads on it which circled her neck and around her torso, showing an open back.  She smiled in the mirror and flatted out the front before turning around, “Sehun…?”

          He looked up at the call of his name.  His eyes widened at the sight in front of him before snapping out of it.  “What?” He tried sounding calm as he answered her.  “Do you know where Eunae went?” She asked him softly, careful to not look him in the eyes.  Sehun his lips, “He-Baekhyun took her upstairs.”  He answered before she smile faintly, “Thanks.” She replied before turning around again.

          Sehun’s heart skipped a beat as she showed him her backside.  Flawless.

          Miyoung turned around, “Hey Sehun…” She swallowed as he straightened, looking up.  “Will you go out-”

          “No.” He quickly stated before leaning back against the couch.  Miyoung nodded slowly, “Can you just tell me why…?” She finally lifted her head and looked him in the eyes before he replied with a shrug, “Responsibilities.”  Miyoung furrowed her brows, unable to believe him.  She scoffed and turned away, “Alright…” She sighed, “I won’t ask anymore.” She muttered before leaving the waiting room and walking up the stairs to the men’s floor.

          She got a lot of stares from random men who were also trying on suits.  “Eunae!” She shouted before waving at her as she found Eunae and Baekhyun looking through the many shades of blue.  “Wow!” Baekhyun smiled at her as Eunae nodded, “Seriously! I like that one.” She nodded before running over and grabbing her wrist and pulling her into the tailor room.  “Hey!” She shouted before coming to a stop.

          Miyoung caught a hold of her breath, “Eunae!” She hissed looking over at her friend. 

          “Wow, you look good!”

          Miyoung wiped her head and saw the guys looking at her.  Her cheeks heated up and she was suddenly feeling very hot.  “In that dress, you look pretty!” Yixing showed his adorable dimple smile before Miyoung bowed, “Ahh, thank you.” She looked at herself in the mirror again.  “Really, it looks nice.” Kris smiled for the first time in front of Miyoung, and her heart leaped a bit.

          “Miyoung!”

          She recognized the voice, “ne, Minseok oppa?” She turned before gasping and covering .  His eyes widened, “Did you hear that!” he looked around, “Did you!? She called me oppa!” he laughed, “Yeah! She called me oppa!” he looked around as the guys ignored him.  He chuckled, “I was just going to tell you that you looked gorgeous.” He said shyly before Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

          Miyoung bowed her head, “Alright…I’m going to go get changed…I’ll be up in a bit.” She stated as she turned around and caught a glimpse of Sehun.  She looked at him before looking away and going down the stairs, passed him.


          Eunae caught up with her after she purchased the dress.  “Did Sehun say anything?” She asked, anticipating the answer, but Miyoung shook her head, “No…I’m not going to ask anymore because he won’t say yes.  Hanging out with them is enough.” She sighed tired of everything.  Eunae pursed her lips, “Alright then…it was fun though.” She chuckled before they walked inside the room and sat down with some other guys.

          “How long until you guys are finished?” Eunae looked over at Baekhyun.  “Well, most of us already have a suit; we were just here for Kyungsoo, Sehun and Yixing.”

          “Yeah, and we’re done!” Kyungsoo smiled, “Let’s go shopping, like window shopping or something…” He stated as the whole group walked down the and out of the store.

          “Let’s go in there! It looks nice…” Yixing stated as some groaned.  “What? Fine, go somewhere else! I’ll go in here by myself.” He muttered while scratching his head.  “Yixing oppa! I’ll go with you.” Miyoung caught up with him.  He smiled at her before ruffling her bangs.  “Aish, we might as well all go in there…” Kris muttered before they followed him.

          Miyoung walked through the aisles.  The store was vintage, full of old western things.  Miyoung walked to the back of the store, her fingers gliding across the counters as she passed through.  She slowly came to a stop as her eyes caught sight of a small circular chest.  She picked it up, her fingers running across it’s beautiful design.  She tried to open it but couldn’t.  Sighing in defeat, she was about to give up when she noticed a key hole.  She looked back on the table before finding the necklace.

          She placed the pendant inside the hole and turned it before the lid came up by itself.  A beautiful melody started playing as a figure couple came up, twirling, dancing to the melody.  Miyoung’s smile widened.  “It’s so pretty…” She muttered.

Someone holds me safe and warm

Horses prance through a silver storm

Figures dancing gracefully

Across my memories

Far away, long ago

Glowing dim as an ember

Things my heart used to know

Things it yearns to remember

And a song someone sings

Once upon a December

          Shills ran up her spine.  “It’s a nice song, huh?” Miyoung gasped and closed the lid to the music box before turning around.  The store owner was looking at her, “you know the story of Anastasia, young lady?” he asked her before she nodded, “Ne, I took European history.” She muttered.  She leaned back against the counter, feeling comfortable in that situation.

          “Miyoung?” She turned her head and sighed in relief.  Sehun, Jongin and Chanyeol were walking towards her.  She quickly set the music box down and bowed her head at the owner before running towards them.  “Are you okay?” Chanyeol asked as she nodded her head, “Yeah…” She sighed and turned back.  I really wanted that.  She looked at them again, “Are they done?” She asked them. Jongin smiled, “Yeah, we’re done.” 

          They walked out of the store and down some blocks, walking in and out of stores while occasionally stopping at pastry places for some snacks and desserts.

          “Where’s Sehun and Jongin?” Joonmyun looked around, counting and recounting, “I mean, we’re all old enough to be on our own, but” he groaned, “these kids, are we supposed to wait for them? Does anyone know where they went?” He asked the large group.  They looked around at each other, “Sehun said to stay at that French pastry café on the corner and wait for him.” Tao shouted from the back.

          Kris and Joonmyun sighed, “Alright…let’s go.”


          Eunae was chatting with Baekhyun and Minseok at a table.  Miyoung had her head down, feeling dizzy and tired from all the shopping. 

          “Finally! You guys are back!” Jongdae shouted while jumping up, “Let’s go now! I’m tired, Lu Han hyung’s tired heck even Miyoung’s tired.” He stated as everyone started getting up.  Minseok patted Miyoung’s back, “let’s go…” he stated as Eunae walked around him, “I’ll wake her up.” She stated before he left with the group outside.

          “Miyoung…” Eunae lightly shook her sleeping friend, “Miyoung, we’re going home now.” She looked over at the guys standing out in the cold.  “Come on.” She shook her again before Miyoung slowly lifted her head.  She looked up confusedly at Eunae.  Eunae looked at her and furrowed her brows, “Miyoung…?” She placed a hand on her friend’s arm before feeling a slight flinch from her.

          “Miyoung…we’re going home now.” She repeated herself again.  “We came shopping for your dress, come on, sleepy head.” Eunae forced a smiled before dragging her friend out of the café.  Eunae sighed, walking over to Baekhyun, “What are you guys plan on doing?” She asked him before glancing back at Miyoung who stood tiredly by herself.

          “I think we’re going to go eat…do you guys want to go back home?” He asked her before Eunae nodded, “Yeah, we’re both tired.” She answered him before Baekhyun nodded, “Alright, I can drop you girls off.” He stated before going over to tell Joonmyun.

          Miyoung stood tiredly, looking down at the bag she was holding in her hands.  She felt something touching her purse and a weird feeling rose up in her stomach.  She heard voices behind her and turned around curiously, furrowing her brows.  “Oh…” She saw Minseok, Chanyeol and Jongin standing behind her.  Jongin showed her an adorable smile before chuckling at her reaction to him. Her eyes found Sehun who was also there, staring at her strangely.  Miyoung hugged her body and turned around as Eunae stepped in front of her, “Baekhyun’s taking us home.”

          Miyoung blinked a couple times before nodding her head in reply.  The two girls went around saying goodbye before leaving the group for the day.


          While Eunae showered, Miyoung took her dress out from the bag and hung it on a door, admiring it’s beauty.  Then she walked over to the bed and sat down before noticing her bag.  For some reason she had an urge to empty its contents, so she pulled it up from the end of the bed.  Pens, candy wrappers, lipstick, a small wallet and—

          Miyoung furrowed her brows as a bag fell out of it.  She grabbed it slowly before opening it up.  Her eyes widened, and her lips curved into a smile.  She grabbed the necklace and placed the pendant inside the key hole before the lid began to come up, melody starting to play. 

          I didn’t buy this, did I? She asked herself.  How dumb was she to not be able to remember what she did that day.  The song played on repeat until she closed the lid.  “I didn’t buy it…” She muttered before setting it on the night stand.  She tried to think of who saw her at the store, but her memory was bad, it always has been.

          She groaned before falling back on the bed, “And I had to have your memory…” She muttered referring to her mother’s short memory span. 

          Eunae walked out of the bathroom, “It’s all yours.” She stated before Miyoung jumped up.  She didn’t buy it, right?…she was Baekhyun the whole day.  Miyoung thought as she entered the bathroom.  She inwardly groaned as she undressed herself.  After a while she gave up, unable to guess who would have bought her the music box.  She ran her fingers through her wet bangs and smiled, “Thank you though.”


YAY! Long update! Teehee! Was this a good updaate. Lol, excited to finish writing up tomorrow's chapter. :))

Guise...............I really ship JongMi, OTL. Ugh, so who bought her the adorable Anastasia Music Box? Heh heh. Wow, I think I like her with Minseok too...Joonmyun and Kris are pretty nice as well, honestly. Also, what do you guys think about Sehun?

Comment and Subscribe!?

--miyoung:))