December 9 - 23 Days

⚜ 27 Days

 [Monday December 9 - 23 Days]

          “I know you’re clumsy every day but today you’re really acting weird.” Eunae stated after catching Miyoung from a fall.  “Are you sure you’re up for classes today? It’s fine to miss a day of class you know, no one will punish you.” She stated as Miyoung shook her head and peeled her hand away, “I’ll be fine.  Plus, today’s a review day for my final tomorrow, so I have to go.”

          Eunae sighed, “Fine…whatever, why do I even argue with you? You’re so stubborn.”  Miyoung looked over her shoulders and smiled, “and you love me.” She stated before putting her backpack on.

          “Oh, you have a…meeting today.” Eunae mentioned before Miyoung nodded, tiredly, “Yeah, I know…I remember.” She sighed at the thought as she pushed her bangs back.  Eunae bit her lips before taking a deep breath and smiling, “On another note, you get to talk to Sehun then!” She beamed as they walked out of their dorm room. “You have to ask him today.  Just do it.” Eunae stated.

          Miyoung groaned lightly but nodded her head, “I know that too.  I just don’t think I’ll be able to face anyone after he rejects me.” She muttered.  Eunae smiled and hooked her arms through Miyoung’s, “it’ll be fine, trust me.” She stated as they walked to the cafeteria for breakfast before they went their own separate ways for classes that day.


          Miyoung walked out of her History class and straight to the CSU, “Please, don’t show up.” She muttered, “I don’t want to see you.” She cursed as she opened the door inside.  She walked up the stairs and down the hall before Sehun walks out of nowhere, accidentally bumping into her.  Miyoung’s weak body falls to the ground.  She curses before looking up and gasping , “Shi-Sehun…?”

          Sehun looks down at her and nods, “Uh, yeah, sorry about that.” He states before helping her and slightly bowing his head, “Sorry again…” he tells her before he starts walking down the hallways. 

          Miyoung’s hands shake, “ask him, idiot.” She mutters before sighing and closing her eyes, “Sehun, will you go out with me?” She shouted through the hallway, bluntly.  There wasn’t an answer so she opened one eyes, peaking when she saw his frozen body.  Miyoung lets go of her breath as he turns around and looks at her with a smudge grin, “I’d rather not.” he states before he turns around again and continues walking.

          “Great! Just perfect!” She curses, “You totally knew this was already going to happen, so why are you fussing so much.” Miyoung scolds herself before huffing.  “Why did it have to be you?” She groaned as headed towards the room.

          She lightly hit her head as she walked down the hall.  A door opened and someone stepped in front of her.  She stumbled backwards and gasped, “omo!” Miyoung blinked a couple times before furrowing her brows, “are you trying to kill me!?” She hissed before the man shook his head, “You ready?” he asked as she puffed her bangs, “yeah…” she replied before following the man into the room.


          “How was the-”

          “Same old, same old. Stop asking because you’re just going to get the same reply.” Miyoung muttered as she slipped into the seat in front of Eunae.  “Talk about something else.” She stated as she folded her napkins before setting them neatly on both sides of her plate.  Eunae swallowed before throwing a look at Miyoung, “Fine…did you speak to him today?” She asked ready to give Miyoung a lecture if she didn’t.

          “Surprisingly, yes, and no, we’re not because he rejected me hence why some of the freshmen girls are already throwing me weird looks.” Miyoung stated before she took a bite of her salad, “but you and I both know that was going to happen already.”

          Eunae chuckled before placing her palms on the table, “I seriously can’t believe you did it!”  She leaned forward as Miyoung shrugged, “I keep my word.” She sighed before sipping water.  “Now what? Just continue to ask him until he says yes? That’s the rest of the plan?” She paused and Eunae opened to speak but Miyoung spoke instead, “You know, he’ll never say yes and then this last month’s going to go to waste.” Miyoung bluntly spoke.

          Eunae, who has grown used to Miyoung’s negativity only sighed, “it won’t be going to waste.  Trust your eonni, she has her ways.” She smirked before Miyoung only shook her head, “Whatever you say.”

          “Good.” Eunae grins satisfied, “you need to write letters to him once we get back to the dorms, like ‘will you go out with me?’ and ‘I like you a lot.’” Eunae stated as Miyoung cringed, “That’s so not me though, and he’s just going to get annoyed-”

          “Exactly! We want him to get annoyed, Miyoung.” Eunae stated with a cunning smile.  Miyoung cocked her head, “We do? I thought we wanted him to say yes…? I don’t think he’ll say-”

          “Oh Miyoung…what am I going to do with you?” Eunae huffed and leaned back against the chair, crossing her arms over her chest.  “He’ll get annoyed of you and the only way to get rid of you is to actually go out with you.” She grinned widely after her statement.  “It’s brilliant.” She chuckled amused to herself as Miyoung smile at her silly best friend.

          Eunae gulped down her drink and looked up, “I’m done, let’s go! We need to prepare!” She said ecstatic before looking back at Miyoung.  “Are you done?” She asked.  Miyoung looked down at her plate still full of food.  “Yeah…” She looked up and smiled, “I’m done.”  The two girls grabbed the plates and brought them to the designated drop-off before heading back to the dorm.

          Eunae opened the door into the dorm room, “So like, because you can cook, maybe you should make him some kimbap too! Since you already make some Tuesdays and Thursdays.” Eunae stated as she slumped into her chair and twirled around to face Miyoung.  “Ah! It’s finals week!” Eunae’s eyes widened before she smiled, “It’s like…a finals week care package; he’d love that!” Eunae stated with bright eyes.  “You know, you could pretend to be a little happy even if you’re not.”  She crossed her arms over her chest.

          Miyoung huffed, “I’m not sharing my food with that guy, and he doesn’t even acknowledge my existence.” She muttered before going to the cabinet and pulling out a bottle, “Besides, I’m going to be the one eating it at the end of the day because he won’t take it.”  She took a gulp of water before setting the cup down.  “But fine, I’ll make the kid some kimbap and write him love notes wishing him luck on his finals.” She forced a smile and sat down in her chair, chuckling, “I’m so excited!”

          Eunae only shook her head and turned around, “that just made you sound creepy…just—get to work.”


Wow, I didn't know how boring this was. Omg. I am so sorry, I don't even know what I was thinking. It sounded better in my head...aha, but umm, yeah. I don't know.

HOLYCRAP, EXO MIRACLES IN DECEMBER LIKE WHAT--HEY GIRL, YOU KNOW HOW TO PLAY~~ damn, sorry, OTL, I'll stop talking about album release now, ladies and gentlemen. heh heh.

Anyways, see you guys tomorrow with the next update! I have a History final tomorrow too, OTL. wish me luck ㅠㅠ

Comment and Subscribe!?

--miyoung:))