December 19 – 13 Days

⚜ 27 Days

[Thursday December 19 – 13 Days]

          “Bye, Eunae!” Miyoung hugged her before she went out to her car.

          Miyoung’s parents were returning home that day so she thought it was best for her to go home as well.  Since she found the music box in her purse, she’s played it to sleep; it’s become her lullaby.

          “Miss, are you going to answer that?” The butler in the passenger seat asked.  Miyoung looked up surprised, “What?” She asked him before he clarified, “Miss, your phone has been ringing for a while now.”

          “Ahh…” Miyoung smiled in embarrassment before digging out her phone, “Hello?” She rubbed her eyes tiredly and yawned.  

          “Miyoung.”

          She immediately straightened at the huskie voice at the other end of the line.  “Sehun!?”  he chuckled.  “What are you doing!? Are you at my house already!? It’s 10:43 in the morning.” She spoke through the phone quickly, freaking out about what he was going to say next.

          “Hmm, I’m not at your house…yet.” He stated, “I should be there around noon though.” He answered her question, “Wear something comfortable and warm…that’ll last the whole day.” He told her before smiling on the other end, “I’ll see you later.” Then he hung up.

          Miyoung pulled the phone away from her ear, “Heol~ this kid.” She put her phone back in her pocket.  She leaned back against the seat and closed her eyes, listening to the melody coming the music box and thinking of only him.


          “APPA!” She ran through the foyer and jumped into her father’s arms just as he turned around, “I thought you guys said you were coming back later tonight!” Miyoung’s dad gave her a tighter squeeze before letting go.  “We were just dying to see you.” He chuckled before Miyoung scowled, “koljimah!” She stuck her tongue out before walking over to her mom, “Hi…” She grinned before hugging her mom.

          “Miyoung, Dr-”

          “oemma!” Miyoung furrowed her brows before her mother sighed, “Miyoung, we’ve had calls about you missing your…meetings, what is that about?” She raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms over her chest.  Miyoung shyly looked over at her father who shook his head, “Miyoung, you know better.” He waved his finger in the air but smiled at her.

          “Fine! Call him over today! I’ll meet with him.” She grumbled before walking up into her room. 

          She collapsed on her bed.  It hasn’t even been 10 minutes since they’ve been back and she’s already frustrated.  She ran her fingers threw her hair before pulling the music box out and opening it to ease her up and soon she fell asleep.


          “Miss…” Some shook her lightly before her eyes fluttered open.  “Uh…?”  She moaned, “What is it?”  She rolled onto her stomach and pushed herself up.  “Miss, he’s here.” The maid stated as she folded her comforter back.  Miyoung yawned tiredly before getting off the bed, “Alright…” She muttered and sleepily walked out of her room and down the hallway.

          “Miyoung! It’s nice to see you again, after-”

          She jumped at the sudden voice then scowled, “Let’s get this over with…” She muttered before leading him into a room.


          Miyoung locked herself in her room for 2 hours, pacing back and forth waiting for his call.  He was 2 hours late.  She groaned then closed the music box, “Stop thinking about him!” She scolded herself.  She fell back onto her bed and closed her eyes.  Seconds later, her phone rang.  She shot up and grabbed it off the table.

          “Hello?” She answered it quickly.  There was a paused on the other end.  “Miyoung?” Sehun said softly.  Just through the phone, she could tell there was something off.  “Miyoung, something came up…I can’t take you out today.” He stated, “I’ll pick you up tomorrow though, I promise.”

          Miyoung’s smile faded as she sat down on her bed.  She sighed, “I wasn’t even looking forward to it.” She forced, “We don’t even have to go on a date, let’s just take a picture together and upload it onto the site.” She replied back before she heard Sehun’s soft sigh.  “I’m looking forward to it though.” He answered her, “I’ll pick you up tomorrow instead…I’m sorry.” He cleared his throat, "open up that music box and fall asleep to it...and think only of me."  He said lastly before hanging up on her.  Her phone fell out of her hands as she turned around, cocking her head at the music box. "You--" She picked up the phone, "You bough-" But she was met with the sound of a dead tone.  "You bought it." She chuckled softly.  Miyoung smiled and threw her phone back on the bed.  She unlocked the music box again and placed it next to her as she took a light nap, thinking about Sehun as she slept.


Sorry this is such a short update! But I think it should be fine since I've wrote 2 super long updates in a roll, and I don't usually write long chapter. My brain hurts, otl. I seriously don't know what I'm writing anymore, so I'm terribly sorry. They'll be a lot of SeMi moments tomorrow though, I promise. Lol

Comment and Subscribe!?

--miyoung:))