December 14 – 18 Days

⚜ 27 Days

[Saturday December 14 – 18 Days]

          “!” Miyoung woke up by a text message.  She groaned as Eunae asked what was wrong.  Miyoung sat up on her bed, “I forgot to go to the meeting yesterday…” She stated before climbing down.  “I have to meet with him right now.” She muttered as she quickly got ready.

          “Miyoung, how could you forget? You’ve been going for a couple months now.” Eunae stated as she sat up.  Her eyes followed Miyoung who quickly got ready.  “Hey, can I come stay with you this break? I don’t want to go back home to an empty house.” Miyoung whispered as she jumped into her jeans.  Eunae smiled, “Of course! I’m taking the bus back today, so when you return we can just leave.” Eunae answered.  Miyoung threw on her jacket and nodded, “Alright…see you when I get back.”

          This was the last time Miyoung was going to be on campus.  She walked admiring the light snow and began to fall.  She shoved her hands in her pocket before her brows furrowed.  She pulled out a warm glove from her left pocket before bits of memories came back from last night.


[flashback]

          The only thing she made sure to do was keeping her feet shoulder’s length apart, and she left the rest to Sehun, trusting in him to keep his promise.  “You can’t chase us because of her! That’s unfair!” Sehun shouted as Yixing and Lu Han skated after them.  “She’s still a noobie!” He threw his head around and yelled before picking up his pace.  Miyoung was clutching onto his arm tightly, her hands squeezed his, giving him a warning.

          “Sorry…” he muttered, “I just don’t want to get caught.” He huffed.  “Sehun—” She squeezed her eyes shut, gripping his hand harder.  “Ahh,” he winced.  “Okay, okay…just let me—” his toe pick suddenly touched the ice, causing them to stumbled forward.

          Miyoung groaned, stretching her hand out in front of her. 

          Aish, we’ll let you two go for now.” Lu Han chuckled as they skated pass.

          Miyoung rested her head, waiting for the dizziness to pass before lifting it.  “I’m sorry I couldn’t keep my promise.”  She looked at Sehun.  “But I save you from your fall.” He muttered.  She looked down with wide eyes.  She was lying on top of him.  “Oh! I’m sorry!” She gasped and rolled off of him as he sat up.  “It’s fine.” He stated, stretching his legs out.  “Are you okay?” he asked her and she nodded, “Yeah…I think I am.”

          “Good.” He huffed as he got up and helped her up.  “Come on,” he held out his hand towards her again before she reluctantly took it.  “I know I broke the promise, but I’ll always save you from a fall.” He smiled childishly, “I promise.”

[end of flashback]


          Miyoung smiled unconsciously as she walked through the halls of the csu. 

          “Oh? What are you doing here?”

          She immediately straightened and looked up.  “What are you doing here?” She asked with the same question.  Sehun lifted a folder up, “I had some financial aid stuff to take care of.” He replied before raising a brow.  Miyoung swallowed, “I have a meeting to go to.” She sighed.

          “Ahh, are you okay?” Sehun asked before she nodded, “yeah…” She looked up confused at him before he clarified, “I mean, we fell a lot yesterday…” he muttered while rubbing his nape.  Miyoung forced a smile, “I’ll be fine…” She reached into her pocket and grabbed his mitten, “here…” She handed it over to him before he took it, “Ah! Thanks.”

          The two looked away from each other awkwardly.  “So…I’m going to go.” Miyoung muttered as she bowed her head.  Sehun nodded and stepped aside before they went their own ways.

          Ask him! She suddenly remembed the plan.

          “Ah! Wait!” Miyoung turned around.  Even though they were hanging out together, nothing was official yet.  Sehun turned around, “Yeah?”

          “Sehun…will you go out with me?” She sighed, hugging herself as she waited for his answer.

          He cocked his head and smiled at her, making her heart somehow melt. 

          He chuckled and shook his head before turning around and walking away.

          Miyoung dropped her head and groaned, “Ugh, what the hell.” She cursed before making her way to the meeting.


          Miyoung walked back into the room and puffed.  Eunae was finishing packing up for the month break.  “What’s wrong?” She raised a brow but Miyoung shook her head, muttered some incoherent words before groaning, “I asked Sehun again and he said no.” She muttered.  Eunae broke out into a laughter, “You saw him today? What is he still doing on campus?” She asked.  Miyoung set her bags by the door, “Some financial aid stuff…” She replied boredly.

          Eunae sighed with a smile, “Isn’t just hanging out with him enough?” She asked but Miyoung shook her head, “No…I want to actually go out with him.” She stated before furrowing her brow.  “Wait, that sounded off—I don’t want to go out with him I just want-”

          “Right, right.” Eunae nodded, “of course you don’t want to go out with him, Miyoung.” She smiled, “I see how you act around him.” She stated, “you’re starting to like him, huh?” She asked but Miyoung shook her head stubbornly.  “Okay…whatever you say.” Eunae sang.

“Well, I’m all packed.” She sighed and put her backpack on.  “Let’s go.” She stated as she left the room with Miyoung following after her.


          “My dad’s been working late at the company for the past month so he probably won’t be back until late, and my mom’s been busy at charity events because it’s getting close to the holidays…and it’s good for publicity.” She mimicked.  “Ah, there’s a charity even that she wants me to attend next week and since you’re here, I’m dragging you along.” Eunae stated.  “It’s like full out, ball gown and hair, make up, everything.” Eunae sighed, “My mother already has schedules for me like hair meetings and dresses picked out at certain stores.” She muttered, “Gosh, mothers.” She chuckled jokingly before looking at Miyoung.

          She sat quietly on the bed.  “Miyoung?” Eunae whispered her name before she turned, looking surprised, “Hmm?” She hummed a reply.  “Did you hear me?” Eunae asked her before noticing her brows caving in.  Eunae sighed, “I asked if you were okay.” She lied before Miyoung smiled and nodded, “yeah…this is fine.  It’s cozier than my house.” She stated before falling back on the bed.

          Eunae hummed and got off the bed, “Why don’t you take a short nap and I’ll have them cook something for us to eat.” She stated.  Miyoung looked up, “Where are you going?” She asked as Eunae turned around, “I’m just going to go do my laundry.” She stated, “Your eyes are drooping, Miyoung.” She lightly chuckled, “take a short nap…after I come back, I might take one too.” She stated before Miyoung sighed and relaxed her body on the bed.

          After Eunae told the maids she went to do her own laundry before returning back to her room.  Miyoung was sleeping on her bed, breathing lightly.  She pulled up a chair next to the bed before leaning her head down and watching Miyoung sleep.  She sighed before closing her eyes and drifting into a light sleep.


SURPRISE UPDATE!!!! Since it's the the weekend. :)) It's kind of an 'ehhhh' update but I don't currrr. Lmao

When you comment, sun shines, otl. Lmfao, just kidding, but your comments, I love it when you guys catch the smallest things! It makes me happy! Lol.  Since you guys are coming up with what you think’s going to happen…I will too! Lol, i feel like she could me moving away because she only has 27 days maybe? Idk. I mean December 31 could also have a big meaning…like, idk, maybe she’s getting into an arrange marriage?? Ugh, I’m so excited. Lol

So random…sorry, I only got a couple hours of sleep (even though I’m on break, like wtf) and I’m super tired. And this update isn’t one of the best. Sorry.

AH! THank you PolarPrincess for another poster! I love you to pieces!!!

Comment and Subscribe!?

--miyoung:))