December 18 – 14 Days

⚜ 27 Days

[Wednesday December 18 – 14 Days]

          “Dear! Your father and I are heading to the event first! Please come before 7, you need to be announced when you walk in!” Eunae’s mother shouted from the bottom of the stairs.  Eunae turned to her maid servant, “Tell her alright.” She said quickly before turning to Miyoung.  She furrowed her brows, “how about you braid her hair then pin it up nicely so that her hair won’t flow in front of her back…we have to show her back because her dress has an open back part and it’s super pretty.” Eunae told the hair dresser before she started her work.

          Eunae leaned back against her seat and let the makeup artist finish her before going and changing into her gown.

          Eunae stepped out of her walk in closet and twirled in her navy gown. 

          A smile made its way onto Miyoung’s face, “Eunae~ you’re so beautiful!” She sang as she turned her head slightly.  “That color looks really nice on you.” She complimented as Eunae skipped over and sat down on the comfy chair in from of her.  “I’m so excited!” Eunae giggled, “Hurry! We need to get her in her dress too! I think Baekhyun said he was picking me up…” Eunae furrowed her brows, “I don’t remember though.” She shrugged and stood up, “let me go check.” She walked towards her bed and picked up her phone.

          Miyoung pursed her lips and groaned, “I’ll just have my chauffeur come pick me up then and I’ll go alone…I don’t want to ride in the car with you two even if you’re not going out…that’s still weird.” Miyoung cringed before grabbed her phone from the vanity table in front of her. 

          “No!! You have to come with us!” Eunae came back to the chair in front of her, “It won’t be weird at all!” Eunae insisted but Miyoung shook her head, “I’m calling him.” She stated before Eunae huffed. 

          “You’re ready to change into your dress now, Miss Park.” The hair dresser stated before Miyoung smiled at herself in the mirror.  She turned around to thank her before dashing into the walk in closet.

          “When is he picking you up?” Miyoung shouted through the doors.  Eunae looked through her messages again, “…he’ll be here in a bit!” Eunae replied back, “You’re a , Miyoung.  Why can’t you just come with us?” Eunae begged again.  She knew Miyoung was silently chuckling behind the closet doors.  “I don’t want to be a nuisance…” Miyoung opened the door and popped her head out, “Besides, I already called Hyunsik, so it’ll be mean if I just told him to turn the car around and go back home.” She stated before going back inside the closer.

          “Aish, you think of yourself too low.” Eunae muttered as she spun around in the chair.

          “Alll done~~” Miyoung sang as she walked out of the closet.  She turned around to show Eunae her backside.

          “Are you sure I don’t need a cardigan or shawl, or something…I feel a bit .” She muttered before Eunae jumped up. “No girl! What the heck! That looks gorgeous! I’m so excited for you to find your prince charming! Then you’ll have a date to the Christmas Party next week!” Eunae chuckled as they walked down the stairs together. 

          “Miss, your chauffeur and Byun Baekhyun is here.”

          “Thank you!” Eunae sung as they handed them their coats.  Miyoung draped her coat on and gave Eunae’s arm a little squeeze, “I’ll see you at the event.” She said before stepping out of the house.


          “Miss Park Miyoung, daughter of South Korea’s Foreign Affairs Minister, Park Jeong Suk.”

          Her name was announced before she reluctantly handed her coat over to the man and gracefully walked down the elegant staircase into the event hall.  Since her parents weren’t at the event, she made her way to Eunae’s parents and greeted them.  “My, my, Miyoung, you just look exquisite!” Mrs. Choi complimented, “This dress brings out the best in you…I just know you’re going to get many bids tonight!” her eyes trailed down her neckline, “Dear, that is a beautiful necklace.” Mrs. Choi lightly touched the necklace that hung around Miyoung’s neck. 

          Miyoung bowed her head, “Thank you.” She replied softly.  Mrs. Choi grinned before she heard her daughter’s name being announced.  Miyoung ran her hand across the pendant that opened up the music box before turning around and sighing, I forgot I was in the auction.

          “Miss Choi Eunae of SeonHwa Group escorted by Byun Baekhyun of 2B Electronics.”

          Miyoung glanced at Eunae’s mother who’s eyebrows gradually caved in.  “Dear, who is this man?” She asked Miyoung.  “Byun Baekhyun, second son of Byun Baekho…who owns 2B Electronics…” She muttered as Eunae and Baekhyun made their way over to them.

          “Hi mother!” Eunae greeted as Baekhyun bowed, “hello, ma’am.” He greeted politely.  Eunae’s mother narrowed her eyes at her daughter, “Eunae, this doesn’t mean I’m going to take your name off the auction list.” She warned before Eunae shrugged, “I know…it’s fine.” She chuckled before her mother walked off.  Eunae sighed and pursed her lips, “You have to-”

          Baekhyun waved his hands in her face, “I won’t go pass 10 million won.” He stated firmly before she sighed.  Baekhyun turned to Miyoung and smiled, “You’re pretty.” He chuckled before Miyoung’s cheeks went rosy red.  “Come on, the rest of the guys came before me already.” He stated as he took the two girls away.

          “The mains are here~” Baekhyun sang as he walked into the group of guys standing by the corner.  “They’re so handsome…” Miyoung muttered as her heart beat increased.  They were all in fitted suits, hair brushed back with light makeup.  “Why are they so handsome…?” She mumbled as Eunae hooked her arms around hers.

          “Hi, guys!” Eunae walked up to them.  They’re mouths dropped, “Wow, you both look absolutely stunning!” Tao smiled and walked up to them, “That’s a nice blue.” He said to Eunae before looking at Miyoung, “and that dress…” he caressed her cheeks. 

          Huang Zitao!” Kris jerked him back before smiling shyly at Miyoung, “Excuse him.” He muttered before turning to Tao and muttered some incoherent words.  Miyoung ran her hand up and down her left arm.  She looked around the group and noticed Sehun looking somewhere else, paying no attention to her.

          You’re giving up on the plan, remember!? She scolded herself, but couldn’t help it.  For a while now, she’s just always been drawn to him.

          She huffed and turned around.

          “WAH!!” Minseok screeched, “Miyoung! You have a y back!” They all looked at her as she turned her head, “My what?” She furrowed her brow.

          “Will everyone please be seated.” The host announced.

          Everyone dispersed into their tables.  Miyoung walked by herself to her seat far away from Eunae.  “Annyeonghaseyo.” She bowed to the older people at her table before sitting down.  She looked around nervously.  She’s never been to one of these without her parents, and since her parents weren’t in the money business, she didn’t know a lot of people unless they were already close.  In the social ranking, having a parent who did something honorable in society made her third in the social class.

          She listened attentively as speakers after speaker went up to the podium to make a speech.  There was a loud applause and business men and women were standing up.  She looked around confused before doing the same.  She glanced around the room and caught his eyes.  Miyoung cocked her head as Sehun shook his head at her.

          “Thank you! Thank you! Food will be served now. Please stay seats for the time being and afterwards, you are all able to walk around and mingle. We hope you have a fantastic time at this event! Thank you all for coming again!” The hostess thanked before many people sat down.

          “Are you having fun?”

          Miyoung jumped and turned her head, “Jongin.” She gasped before he held his hand out, “Care for a dance?” He asked her.  She looked around the room.  “But—they just said that…” She grabbed his hands still and he pulled her up.  “It’s fine.” He smiled at her before she rested a hand on his forearm as he led her to the dance floor.

          “Jongin…I can’t dance.” Miyoung stated as he stepped in front of her.  He placed his hand on his waist then looked down at her.  He flashed a killer smile at her, “Hold my hand tight, and put your left hand on my shoulders.” He stated before Miyoung did as she was told.  “I’m sorry if I step on your feet.” Miyoung apologized before they even begun to dance. 

          Jongin stepped closer and pulled her closer to his body at the same time causing her to gasp.  “It’ll be fine.” He whispered, “Just follow me…and never let go.”

          And he took a step back, stopped, and took one step to the side.  Miyoung and Jongin never broke eye contact as they danced.  Jongin wouldn’t stop smiling.  “This is better than I thought…” Miyoung whispered softly.  Jongin chuckled lowly, “You’re a better dancer than you make yourself to be.” He complimented before Miyoung’s cheeks went red.  She swallowed then turned away in embarrassment.

          Jongin chuckled again before letting go of her hand.  She quickly turned her head to look at him as he twirled her around then pulled her into his chest.  “Jongin…” She gasped softly.  “Were you scared?” He raised a brow as they stayed locked in that position, her in his arms.  Miyoung subtly nodded her head, “You said to never let go.”

          His hands brushed across her skin before holding onto her hand again.  He took initiative again and started to lead the dance as he smiled down at her.  “That necklace looks beautiful on you.” He stated with a shy smile.  Miyoung looked down at her necklace then looked up and smiled.  “Did you buy-”

          “Do you still like Sehun?” He leaned down to her ear and whispered.  A small shiver ran down her spine. She tensed up a bit before relaxing,  I never liked Sehun, it was just for fun.

          They danced together, cheeks occasionally brushing against each other.  But then why do I only look at him?

          “Miyoung!” She came to a stop and turned towards the voice.  “Miyoung, they’re going to start the auction, we need to go.” Eunae hooked an arm around Miyoung’s arm, “If you want her, buy her.” She told Jongin before they walked off.


          “Ladies and gentlemen, let’s not forget the auction to help raise money for this charity!” The hostess came back onto the stage.  “You’ll buy for dance and a date together. Don’t forget to get a picture and upload it to the charity website for proof as well.” She added before listing down many other rules and regulations.

          After her announcement, she went down a list of ladies, asking them questions.  One by one they were bought.

          “Up next, we have the lovely Choi Eunae from SeonHwa Group.”  There was an applause as Eunae walked onto the stage, smiling and waving her hands to the crowd.  “Would you like to say something?” The hostess asked before Eunae shook her head politely.

          “Alright! Let the bidding begin!”

          “1 Million won!”

          “Wow, right off from the bat.” The hostess chuckled, “Alright, any more offers?”

          “3 Million won!” Someone shouted from the back.  Eunae squinted her eyes before straightening.  She looked at Baekhyun and narrowed her eyes, 'bid higher!' She mouthed at him.  Baekhyun shook his head, “5 Million won!” He raised a hand in the hair then looked over at Woohyun.  “10 Million.”

          Eunae gasped nervously.  The guests swoon at the number.  Eunae hung her head low before sighing and looking up.  That’s the end of it.  She thought before looking at Woohyun and smiling sweetly at him.

          “10 million, once…twice-”

          “11 Million.”

          Eunae’s head wiped over to the side.  Baekhyun’s hands were in the air, his head hanging low from making such bidding for a girl he could’ve danced with without the auction.  A smiled crept onto Eunae’s face, “Baekhyun…” She chuckled softly.

          The hostess looked at Woohyun who shook his head, “Congratulations, Byun Baekhyun…you must be desperate.”

          “Byun Baekhyun, come up an proclaim your prize!” A warm round of applause went throughout the room as Baekhyun walked up to the stage.  As they walked off, Eunae slapped his arm, “You said you weren’t going higher than 10 million.” She muttered surprised.  Baekhyun groaned, “I’m regretting it now.” He replied back before earning another beating from Eunae.

          “Next, we have Park Miyoung, daughter of South Korea’s Foreign Minster.”

          Miyoung groaned off stage before walking towards the center, forcing a shy smile and waving.  “Hello dear, come stand by me.” The hostess stated, “Would you like to say anything?” She asked before Miyoung just shook her head.

          “Alright, start your bidding.”

          Miyoung made sure to hold herself high, straightened back and smiling to everyone in the room.  “She’s a beauty, and this dress just looks gorgeous on her!”  Miyoung inwardly groaned, of course, my father doesn’t own a company, what good will I be to the company sons…?

          “500,000won!” Someone shouted from the side of the room.  “500,000won? Anyone else?” Miyoung looked around the room before catching Eunae’s eyes.  Eunae grinned back at a forced smile. 

          “700,000 won!”

          “I heard a 700,000won, anyone else? Going once-”

          Jongin raised his hands in the air, “5 million!”  A sudden gasp went around the room.  “700,000 to 5 million won, wow.”   Recognizing that voice, Miyoung looked towards the back of the room.  Her brows caved in.  “Aish…Jongin.” She muttered.  You could have just freely asked for another dance.

          “7 million!”

          “7 million!? Is there a higher anyone willing to go-”

          “11 million.” Jongin chuckled as he never broke eye contact from Miyoung.  His eyes were on her the whole time, admiring her beauty, and chuckling to her reaction.  Miyoung shook her head at him, 'Don’t Jongin…' she mouthed at him.

          “15 million.” A voice said from the back of the room.

          Miyoung scoffed, unbelievable.  She turned towards the voice but couldn’t make out a face.  Quickly, she turned back to see Jongin bowing his head, “Congratulations for wining her.” He applauded by himself.

          The hostess cleared , “15 million won for Park Miyoung. Going once—twice, Mister, please come claim her.” A warm applaud went around the room.  Miyoung stayed on the stage, biting her lower lip and moving her head to see who this person was.

          “Oh Sehun has bought a dance and date with Park Miyoung, wow, congratulations!” The hostess clapped before Miyoung straightened on stage.  Sehun emerged from the crowd and walked onto the stage.  Miyoung looked over at Eunae, confused, but her friend only shrugged in reply.

          I’m going crazy.

          Sehun held his arm out to her.  Miyoung stared at it before sighing and slowly resting a hand on it before he led them down the staircase and the auction continued.  They walked to the back of the room where the Exo guys caught up with them.  Jongin slapped Sehun’s arm, “Wow, didn’t think you were into her.” He chuckled as Sehun shrugged.  The guys continued to bombard Sehun with questioned as Miyoung just stared at him confused.

          She hung her head down and groaned.  Rubbing her temples slowly before lifting her head.  She took a deep breath and sighed before making her way inside the group, “Sorry, I need to talk to with him for a second.” She stated as she grabbed Sehun’s wrist and pulled him out of the circle, dragging him upstairs

          Miyoung stopped on an balcony and faced him.  There was a pregnant silence before Miyoung spoke, “What the hell was that?” she asked, crossing her arms over her shivering body.  Sehun only cocked his head, “I won you.”

          I won you!?

          Her lips twitched before she slapped his arm, “Don’t say that! That makes me sound like you’re going to…use me.” She muttered.  “Why did you take part in it? Don’t you hate me-”

          “But don’t you like me? Shouldn’t you be happy right now?” He cocked his head.  Miyoung scoffed, rolling her eyes at him, “Mwo, I don’t—I don’t like you.” She stated firmly, crossing her arms over her tightening chest.  Sehun took a step towards her; she took one back and continued to do so until she hit the wall of the balcony.  Sehun leaned down towards her and raised a teasing brow, “Really?”

          Miyoung’s heart was beating irregularly.  She avoided eye contact and nodded her head, “ne.”  Sehun chuckled softly and placed both of his arms on the balcony wall, trapping her inside.  “what are you doing?” She looked up at him nervously.  When their eyes locked, a tingly sensation ran down their spines.  “You don’t like me…” Miyoung muttered without breaking eye contact.

          Sehun leaned down closer to her, “…When did I say that?” He whispered causing Miyoung to shutter lightly.  “But-”

          “Just because I rejected you doesn’t mean I don’t like you.” He stated, “After having girls confess to me day after day and asking me out…don’t you think I want to be the one asking someone out for once?” He showed her a mischievous grin as he leaned down closer to her.

          AH!” He back away from her as she shoved him back.  “Mwo yah!?” He shot back at her as her eyebrows furrowed in, “Don’t play with me, Oh Sehun!” She huffed and crossed her arms over her chest again.  The wind was wiping her back, but she didn’t want to show her pain, weakness.

          “Park Miyoung! Go out with me!” Sehun came back to her with a sly smile on his face.  He chuckled, “I’m not playing around okay? I didn’t like you at first but I think that was because we never really talked.” He muttered shyly.  “But when you spent hours tutoring me…” he shrugged, “I don’t know…you’re interesting and I want to get to know you better.”

          Miyoung held her hands together.  This wasn’t supposed to happen.  She rubbed her temples and turned around, leaning over the ledge.  You’re not supposed to like me! Or think that I’m interesting!

          Sehun gulped as he looked at her flawless back.  He reached his hand out, wanting to touch it, but quickly stopped himself.  He cleared his throat, you must be cold.  “What’s wrong, Miyoung?” He asked her sincerely.  She turned around and looked him in his eyes, “Sehun, I can’t.” She muttered before stepping to the side.  He quickly stopped her, grabbing her hand lightly and making her face him, “You just asked me to go out with you yesterday? I’m asking you today and you’re saying no?”

          Miyoung sighed, “People change within a day…”

          “More like overnight…” He muttered.  Sehun his lips as he looked at her shivering body.  He took his blazer off then put it over her shoulders, pulling Miyoung closer to her.  He hesitantly placed a hand on her hips and then raised her chin with the other.  “Look at me…” He whispered.  Miyoung could feel the cold air hitting her skin.  “Look at-”

          She scrunched her nose before looking at him.  “What?” She quietly spat.  Sehun laughed softly when he saw her reaction.  She was trying so hard to look annoyed and cruel, but her eyes sparkled making her look beautiful in his eyes.  He caressed her cheeks with his thumb softly.  “We’re dating.” Sehun whispered.

          Miyoung straightened.  She swallowed as she looked back inside the building.  “We’re dancing.” She muttered then walked past him but slipping her hands into his as she walked back inside, Sehun following her.

          As they made it back down to the dance floor, Sehun grabbed his jacket and hung on it on a chair.  Miyoung looked at him with no expression as she took his hand and led to the dance floor.  She sighed heavily before taking a step closer to him as his hand trailed around her .

          They both straightened their backs before Sehun began the dance.

          “This is our first dance together.” Sehun said once they started.  Miyoung pursed her lips, “It's going to be our last too.” She replied back quietly.  Sehun tsk, “Why are you being so mean to me?” He asked her childishly before she rolled her eyes.  “Mean? Do you remember what you did to me-”

          “It hasn’t even been 5 minutes and we’re already having our first fight.” Sehun muttered playfully before Miyoung scoffed, “shut up.” She broke eye contact and heard his gently laugh as he pulled her closer to him.

          “I forgot to tell you, but that necklace’s pretty.” He whispered into her ear as they continued their dance for the night.

          They danced.  They’re bodies moved together, but Miyoung was in her own world.  She didn’t know what to think, what to do.  She was worried about was going to happen next.

          “What?” Miyoung looked up surprised as Sehun stopped dancing.  “Did you not want me to stop?” He tilted his head at her.  Her brows furrowed in as she blinked, once, twice. She cleared .  “I know you didn’t get to eat…so let’s go get something to eat.” He dragged her off the dance floor and towards his table, “You’ll sit with me.”

          The rest of the night, Miyoung and Sehun were together.  Eunae came to get her as the event came to an end.  “Sorry to ruin your fun…but Miyoung, we’re going home.  I sent your chauffeur back because you can just go back with my family.” She stated before Sehun and Miyoung stood up.  “I’m have to go say goodbye to the host and whatnot now.” Eunae stated before she left them.

          Miyoung looked at Sehun awkwardly, “…umm, so—uhh…let me know when you wanted to go on that date…so we can take a picture and upload it to the website.” She muttered as she he walked her up the staircase.  “Tomorrow.” Sehun said immediately, “I’ll come by your house tomorrow.” He repeated as Miyoung turned to looked at him.

          She bit her lip and sighed, nodding her head slowly.  “Just give me a call…” She mumbled before turning around.  Sehun quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her into his chest.  “When you listen to it, I hope you think of me.” He stated before slowly letting go of her.  Miyoung tensed up and bowed her head before walking away.


          Miyoung came out of the bathroom, drying her hair with a towel.  Her forehead was wrinkled as she thought about the last thing Sehun said before she walked away. 

          “What’s with your face?” Eunae chuckled.  “My face…?” Miyoung mumbled, “Ahh…nothing.” She threw the towel on a chair before climbing into bed. 

          “Oh my goodness! What happened between you and Sehun!? Baekhyun and the rest of the guys were so surprised he bought you!” Eunae shrieked as she jumped excitedly on the bed.  Miyoung grumled, "Don't use any form of buy! That sounds weird..." She mumbled before sighing heavily.  Eunae pursed her lips, “Anyways...are you two dating now!?” She asked, grinning like a child.  Miyoung stayed quiet thinking for a while.  She took her necklace off and placed it inside the keyhole before the music box opened.

          “I didn’t want this, Eunae…” Miyoung looked up into her friend’s eyes.  There was a gloomy atmosphere as the music continued to play.  “He wasn’t supposed to like me back.”

          Miyoung never closed the music box that night. As the music played for her that night, she couldn’t stop thinking about him, Oh Sehun.


skadjf;aFKASDFAKSJFALKEJFAFSDKA WWWWWAHHTTTT!?????????//

WOW THIS IS ONEEE LONG UPDATE YALL. I'M TERRIBLY SORRY. OTL. But omgomgomgomgomg, feeels right??? Omg, aha, that's a lot A LOT Of money right there....but too lazy to go change it...they can be super billionaires, otl

I'm so excited to read what you lovelies have to say, like you don't even know, omg.

Comment and Subscribe!?

--miyoung:))