December 20 – 12 Days

⚜ 27 Days

[Friday December 20 – 12 Days]

          Sehun knocked on the front door.  He his lips and sighed, rubbing his cold hands together.  He took three deep breaths just before the door opened.  “Hello, you are?”  The house maid looked up at him before he shyly smiled, “I’m Sehun…umm, son of Mega Enterprise’s Oh Seongho. I’m here to take Miyoung on our date.” He stated softly.  She opened the door wider for him, “Please, come in.” She stated, keeping her head low.

          “Make yourself comfortable,” She stated as she lead him to the living room, “Would you like anything to drink?” She asked him but Sehun shook his head, “No, thank you.” He smiled and sat down.

          The maid walked into the kitchen to continue her chores when Miyoung’s parents came through, “Who was at the door?” Her father asked.  “Mega Enterprise’s Oh Sehun.” The maid bowed her head, “He’s here to take Miyoung on their date.” She answered obediently.

          “Date?” Mrs. Park furrowed her brows before dismissing the maid.  She looked at her husband, “Date? Miyoung’s dating someone? She wouldn’t do that now…maybe next year.” She huffed and walked into the living room with her husband following behind.

          When they walked in, Sehun immediately stood up, flattening his shirt and bowing quickly, “Hello.” He stated firmly as he came back up.  Mr. Park nodded his head, “You and my daughter?” he raised a brow as they sat down.  “When did this happen.” He asked Sehun.  There was tense atmosphere as they looked at each other.  Sehun gulped, “I-I bought her at the charity event on Wednesday, and I’m taking her out on a date today…sir.”

          “Bought? You bought my daughter at the event on Wednesday?” he chuckled lightly while looking at his wife, “So there’s nothing going on between you and my daughter.” Her father relaxed as Sehun straightened, “What-no! We’re dating…sir.” He smiled sheepishly at his own comment.

          There was a long silence after Sehun said those words.  He looked at Miyoung’s parents awkwardly then rubbed his nape.  “Son,” Mr. Park cleared his throat, “there are some things you need to know about my daught-”

          “Sehun?”

          He turned his head towards the voice.  Miyoung stood at the top of the staircase, furrowing her eyebrows as she walked down.  “Appa…?” She blinked, “What’s going on?” She asked him.  “Are you…interrogating him?” She quickly walked into the living room and grabbed Sehun’s hands, “Appa, I thought we had this talk already. I’d bring a guy home when I was ready for you guys to meet him…and he-no, not ready.” She quickly muttered, “We’re going to go on our date now.” She quickly pulled him up and dragged him towards the door.

          “I’m sorry…my parents are super over protective.” She mumbled as stepped inside his car, “so…are you going to be keeping me out this whole night?” She asked, buckling herself in.  Sehun shyly chuckled, “Um…yeah. And it’s no problem; I really don’t mind your parents.” He replied back.  Miyoung still slouched in her seat from embarrassment.  She took a deep breath and sighed, “Are you planning on telling me the schedule?” She asked him then turned her head to see him shaking his.

          She huffed and crossed her arms, “Fine…”


          “What are some things you have on your bucket list?” Sehun asked as he drove.  Miyoung’s ears perked, “What? Bucket list?” She questioned him before he nodded, “Yeah, I heard you say something about your bucket list when you and Eunae came to eat at our place during finals.” He replied.  Miyoung looked out the window, “It’s nothing…just a bunch of random things.” She muttered.

          “Well, tell me. I want to know.” Sehun insisted and Miyoung sighed heavily, “I want to visit France again, go to the mall and buy a whole outfit, go to the beach in the winter, visit a lights show, be in a movie...ride the Namsan cable car alone and go up to the observation deck to see the stars.” She shrugged lightly, “just a bunch of random things really…why?” She looked over at him but he only shrugged.

          “Will you ever talk?” She muttered and sunk back in her seat.  She got a small chuckle in reply from Sehun.  “Are you hungry?” He quickly glanced at her.  “Mmm, not really…” She muttered, “Are you?” Her hands clasped together on her lap as her head turned to him.  Her heart fluttered when Sehun turned and smiled at her, “Let’s go to a French pastry shop.” He stated before turning away.


          “Order anything you want.” Miyoung stated, “I’ll go find a table for us.” She said before walking to the back of the café.  She stared at the table waiting for Sehun to come with the food.  “What are you doing, Park Miyoung.” She muttered while hitting her head lightly.  “You’re seriously going crazy.”  She looked up and caught saw Sehun staring at her.  She cocked her head before he straightened and smiled at her.  She inwardly groaned and turned away. 

          Sehun grabbed the pasties from the counter and walked to the back.  “You okay?” he asked, setting the goodies down and slipping into the seat in front of her.  “Sehun,” She lifted her head up, “We’re just going out like…for this charity event, right? We’re not actually-”

          “-Dating?” He opened the container and cut a small piece of the cake off with a fork, “We are.” He stated, lifting it to , “Say ‘ahhh’.”  He gave her a crooked smile. “Ahhh?? Umm—” Sehun chuckled, shoving the fork into , “It wasn’t that hard.” He shrugged before serving himself a piece.

          “Mwo yah!” Miyoung huffed, “You didn’t buy one for me?” She crossed her arms over her chest and leaned forward.  Sehun leaned forward as well, smirking, “Ani…we can share one.” He leaned back against his seat, happy with her reaction.  “Let’s just go out.” He stated, “Why are you so against you? You were the one who initiated it.” He raised a brow as Miyoung sighed.

          Fine.

          “Fine…but I’m warning you now…you’re going to get hurt in the end so back out whenever you want to…the sooner the better.” She muttered, blankly looking at the table top.  “What?” Sehun quickly responded but Miyoung shook her head, “Aniyo,” She quickly forced a smiled, “I want some more.” She chuckled before Sehun fed her. 

          After the pastry shop, Sehun drove them to the sea.  “This is so far out from the city, Sehun…why did you want to come here?” Miyoung asked as they stepped out of the car.  Miyoung turned to see Sehun opening the trunk.  She walked over as he pulled out a blanket.  “Did you plan this?” She raised a brow at him but he shrugged, “not really…but it came out just the way I hoped it would.” He stated with a smile. 

          Sehun closed the trunk then stepped in front of her, hanging the blanket around her shoulders, “Hold it tight so you can stay warm.” He told her before they walked towards the water.  “You’re crazy for wanting to be here.” Miyoung chatted before she heard Sehun scoffed, you were the one that wanted to be here.  She wiped her head to the side and saw him open his mouth before he quickly closed it.  He looked at the sea then back at her, “let’s take a picture.” He stated and pulled his phone out of his pocket. 

          Sehun moved behind Miyoung and hung an arm around her shoulders, pressing against her back, “hana, tul, set.” Click.  He clicked a button and saw the picture before Miyoung turned around and slapped his arm, “yah! Is that how you smile!?” she shouted, “take another one!” She forced before Sehun chuckled at her reaction and did as he was told to do.

          For half an hour they took picture by the beach, individual and couple pictures.  Sehun got her running away from him and some of her sitting on the sand.  Sehun would come around behind her and snap pictures together with her, him hugging her waist.

          Miyoung took his phone away from him and face it at him, “Sehun! Smile.” She grinned but furrowed her brows when she saw Sehun’s face.  “Ahh, Sehun~” she pouted, knowing she’d get her way, “you look handsome when you do.” She stated which was the truth.  Miyoung always fell a little more for him when he genuinely smiled at her.  Miyoung immediately snapped a picture when he smiled at her compliment. 

          She chuckled then took off running again as Sehun chased her.  He hugged her waist and twirled her in the air as they stopped.  Miyoung’s soft laughter rang through his ears.  He shivered then turned her to face him.  Her smile was the most beautiful thing she could ever wear.  He slipped his hands into hers, “Let’s get out of here.”


          The two walked down some street filled with stores on either side.  “Sehun, can we just go back to your place and have Kyungsoo oppa cook us a nice dinner?” Miyoung looked up at Sehun who immediately shook his head, “Aniyo! I don’t want the other guys there with us!” He pouted before Miyoung scowled, “You’re such a baby…” She muttered under her breath. 

          She gasped lightly as Sehun grabbed her hands, “Well, this baby can help warm your hands for you.” He stopped them in the middle of the small one way road and held onto her hands.  They looked into each other’s eyes.  A tingling sensation ran down Miyoung’s spine.  “Mwo yah…” She muttered, not breaking eye contact.  Sehun took a small step towards her, “Are you okay?” He mumbled as he rubbed her hands with his.  “You could have told me…I would have taken us somewhere else…somewhere warm.”

          His hands clasped around hers and lifted them to his lips before blowing warm air into them.  Miyoung shuttered lightly before pulling away.  She was the first to break contact, turning her head away in shyness.  “Does it look nice?” Sehun suddenly asked out of the blue.  “What?” Miyoung faced him again, narrowing her eyes in confusion.  “Does what look nice…?” She replied, looking up and down. 

          “The jacket.”

          Her eyes widened when she caught the D letterman.  “You’re—it fits!?” A smile broke onto her face.  Sehun nodded and took it off, “Here…put it on…I wouldn’t want my happiness to freeze in the cold.” He smiled shyly at her.  “Don’t argue.” He stated before Miyoung sighed and let him put it on her.

          Sehun tightened it around her small body and smiled in satisfaction.

          “Ah!” Miyoung blurted then slapped his arm.  “Yah! Why do you love to hit so much!?” He questioned before she shrugged and smiled, “You love getting slapped by me though…” She stated jokingly before Sehun scoffed, “No one likes getting slapped, pabo.” He knuckled her forehead before pulling her into his chest.  He threw an arm over her shoulders as they began to walk down the road again, “What’s up.”

          “Thank you…for getting the music box, Sehun.  I like it a lot.” She stated while snuggling her head closer to his chest.  Miyoung couldn’t see it, but Sehun grinned into the air, “Do you listen to it every night?” He questioned her and seconds later she replied.  “Mm! And I only think of you…it’s kind of creepy.” She muttered.

          “Yah! How can you think I’m creepy!?” He childishly whined as they walked back to his car.  “I didn’t say you were creepy! I said that the fact that I always think of you when I open the music box that’s creepy…why are you such a child? I never thought you were like this.” She muttered the last part.

          “I’m not a child.” He stopped and removed his arms, crossing it over his chest.  Miyoung’s eyebrows rose, “You’re not a child? Really…?” She rolled her eyes, “You’re acting like one.”

          “Are we having our second fight already!?” He ran and caught up to her moments after she walked away.  Miyoung pursed her lips and turned the corner where the car was parked.  Sehun narrowed his eyes; looking around and seeing no one, he ran up to her and grabbed her hands.  He turned her around and lightly pushed her against the brick wall.

          “What are you doing?” She furrowed her brows and looked up at him confused, “Yah~ let go of my hands…” She stated but he didn’t answer her back.  She blew her bangs and her lips.  “Sehun-”

          “When you do that…it’s really tempting.” He growled.

          “When I do what?” She struggled against his grip.  Sehun took a step closer to her body.  “When you act tough…” He chuckled lowly, smirking as he tilted his head.  “Yah! Oh Sehun! What are you going to do?” She huffed trying to stay calm.  Sehun leaned his head towards her, “I’m going to kiss-Ahh! Yah!”

          Miyoung kicked his shin and shoved him back.  “What the hell!” Miyoung cried backing up into the wall again.  Sehun was on the ground, rubbing his throbbing shin.  “That hurt!”

          “Well, I’m hurt too!” Miyoung shouted at him.  Sehun shot his head up and saw the sadness in her eyes.  The pain that she had just went through.  “I didn’t mean it like that! I was just playing around!” Sehun got up and took a step towards her.  “Hajima!” Miyoung shouted at him.  “Miyoung…” He said her name softly causing her to shiver.  “Miyoung…I was just re-enacting a scene from a typical drama…”

          Miyoung turned her head and looked at the ground, scoffing, “what the hell…” she mumbled but couldn’t help but smile just a bit.  She closed her eyes then lifted her head, “What happens next then?” She asked calmly as she slowly opened her eyes.  Sehun looked at her with curiosity.  “You’re so interesting…” he muttered causing her to giggle softly, “That’s what happens next?” She pursed her lips and furrowed her brows as Sehun nodded.

          He took a step towards her, “mm…then the guy walks towards the girl and traps her inside between the wall and his body.” He whispered huskily before he placed both hand on either side of her head.  He leaned down towards her, raising a brow, “Do I like you?” Sehun breathed softly looking into her eyes.  She was just as lost as he was as they looked deep into each other.  “I don’t know…” she muttered quietly, “Do you…?” Her breath was heavy, chest rising.  She was playing along with him, but now she didn't know whether he was telling the truth or not.

          Sehun swallowed, captivated by her beauty.  He dipped his head low and closed his eyes as he felt her soft lips with his.  His hands slid off the wall and held her neck as she lifted her head up.  Their lips molded together as Sehun leaned down to her height. 

          Sehun became incredibly hot from the skin ship.  His heart was pounding loudly and he would bet money that she was able to hear it as well.  Goosebumps rose to his skin as her sweet vanilla scent filled his nostrils, relaxing his nerves.  Sehun’s fingers gently caressed her jawbone as he tilted his head to the side, kissing her with more passion and desire.

          Knowing her outcome, she should’ve stopped him, but she couldn’t.  Miyoung’s heart raced, pounding against her chest.  She loved the way he was kissing her at that moment.  Blood rushed to her cheeks as she lifted her arms into the air and rested them on his neck.  Everything seems right, and nothing seemed wrong.  His kiss made her forget but couldn’t stop from burning.  She knew the tears were ready to fall if she opened her eyes, so she kept the kiss going a bit longer…just to remember this moment a while longer, to feel his lips linger on hers because time seemed to stop when their lips met.

          Finally, Sehun pulled away, breathing hard.  His eyes were closed and forehead leaning against hers.  His lips curved into a small smile, “…I think it might be something more.”


SeMi SeMi SeMi SeMi SeMi SeMi!!! WHO SHIPS SEMI!!!!?? Lol, who caught what Sehun did in this chapter? Its kind of easy, but yeah. Lol I think it's cute. I read some comments about Sehun just playing with her, hurhurhur, what do you think that...?

Oh...THEY KISSED! It was so sweet too, ugh. Can I be kissed like that, otl.

Heheheeee

Comment and Subscribe!?

--miyoung:))