December 12 – 20 Days

⚜ 27 Days

[Thursday December 12 – 20 Days]

          Miyoung stretched her arms out in bed.  She yawned tiredly as tears fell from her eyes.  She sighed and lifted her head to see Eunae getting ready.  “What time is it?” She asked.  Eunae turned around to look at her, “almost 1, idiot.” She answered back.  “What did you do yesterday? You slept like a baby…sleeping through all your alarms which you should totally turn off because you’re basically done with school now.” 

          Miyoung yawned again and pushed herself up in a sitting position.  “Hmm…my head hurts right now…” she moaned, “It’s like…hard thumping, I don’t know.”  She heard Eunae sigh before going into the cabinet, “here take some medicine and go back to sleep.” She threw the container and a water bottle up to the bed, “You get sick so much, you’re going to become a drug addict.” Eunae joked, earning a small chuckle from Miyoung in the process, “That’s my dream.” Miyoung replied back.

          “Ahh, after you left yesterday, the guys invited us to a study thingy tonight.”  Eunae stated as she put her hair up into a bun.  Miyoung furrowed her brows, “But I’m done with finals…” she answered.  Eunae only nodded, “yeah, so is Kyungsoo, Minseok and Lu Han…I think they might be making you cook with them while we study.” Eunae stated, “I already said we were going to go…plus, Joonmyun said that Kyungsoo really wanted to cook with you, I guess because he tried your kimbap rolls.”

          Miyoung’s eyes then widened, “Sehun didn’t eat the ones I made for him yesterday too!?”  She groaned, “Aish! This kid, what am I going to do with him!?” she cried before falling back on her bed.  Eunae chuckled, “No, I don’t know about yesterday’s care package, but Kyungsoo was talking about the very first one you made for him.  Stop freaking out…why don’t you just go back to sleep; wait for that head ache of yours to pass before getting up.  I should be back around 3 then you can get ready and we’ll go over.”

          “Go over where?” Miyoung lifted her head and asked.  Eunae’s hand curled into a fist, “Do you ever listen to me?” She groaned, “We’re going over for a study group thingy.” She huffed as she threw her jacket on.  Miyoung rolled her eyes, “oh, gosh…I’m sorry.” She moaned, “Good luck on your final.” She waved childishly as Eunae left the room.


          Miyoung woke up after 2 hours.  Since she and Eunae would be going over for the study group, she decided that it was best to bring something to eat, and since she only had kimbap ingredients, she decided to make some and fill a party size container to bring over.

          After she finished making them and started getting properly dressed, Eunae walked into the dorm.  “How as the exam?” Miyoung asked as she slipped her tights on.  “Ugh,” Eunae groaned, “Long and tiring.” She sighed, “Are you done? I’m just going to change into something more comfortable then…I think Minseok’s picking us up.” She stated which only caused Miyoung to raise a curious brow, “Wait, where exactly are we going?”

          “Ahh,” Eunae chuckled, “We’re going over to their place.” She said casually.  Miyoung twirled around in her chair, “You just love telling me things last minute, don’t you.” She joked before Eunae chuckled, “Always, come on, let’s go.”


          They arrived at Minseok’s place minutes later.  “Exo lives here together, so it’s just not me.” He stated as the two girls followed him.  He opened the door into the house, “They’re here!” He shouted aloud before the other came to greet them.  Both sides bowed politely to each other.  “Ahh, thank you for coming,” Chanyeol chuckled lowly.  Miyoung and Eunae both nodded, “Thanks for inviting us…” They muttered.

          Miyoung’s eyes darted around the boys, trying to find that cold face.  “Sehun’s in his room.  He probably won’t be coming out today.” Lu Han stated and Miyoung only nodded slowly.  “AH! What did you bring!?” Kyungsoo asked as he eyes the dish in her hands.  “Ahh, I only made kimbap because that was all I had in the dorms, I’m sorry-”

          “Don’t be sorry! We didn’t even ask you to bring anything.” He shouted along with Chanyeol.  “Why don’t you guys go into the living room,” Joonmyun stated, “Take them to the living room where all the studying will take place.”

          The house wasn’t as big as a mansion, but it was bigger than a normal house.  The interior was white and very clean.  “Since it’s almost 5, why don’t the people who are done with finals go cook…and we can study in here.” Yixing stated, “I really want to be studying right now.” He muttered as he fell back onto the couch and flipped his book open.

          The rest nodded to his statement.  “Come with us, Miyoung.” Minseok said before she obeyed.  She followed Kyungsoo, Minseok and Lu Han into the kitchen before sitting at a bar stool.  “What are you guys planning to make?” She asked.  “We’re going to have Kyungsoo make his famous kimchi spaghetti, we have some dukkbokki and meat in the in the fridge, so we’ll probably cook that…” Lu Han shrugged, “I’m not much of a cooker, I just have nothing else to-”

          “I’m hungry already!” They heard Tao shout from the living room.  Miyoung looked down, “Ah! I’ll leave the kimbap over there.” She jumped off the stool and went back into the living room, “Here you go.” She smiled at him before returning to the kitchen.

          She went back and sat on the stool again.  The guys were already doing their own things, washing and cutting up food.  Miyoung just sat still, watching them work diligently.  She contemplated whether she should ask them about Sehun, and after a long debate in her head she asked, “Does Sehun always keep to himself?”

          Minseok was the first to turn around and answer, “Mmm, he keeps his feelings to himself…well, kind of, he tells Lu Han everything, right?” He turned towards Lu Han who only nodded.  “Yeah, he works really hard and doesn’t like to fool around much.” Kyungsoo added, “Once he has his mind set on a goal, he won’t finish until he’s reached it.”

          “That’s what I like about him…” Lu Han muttered after everyone spoke, “he knows when to be serious…but sometimes he needs to lighten up and have some fun.”  He turned and face Miyoung, “I heard you took a liking towards him.” He stated.  Immediately, heat rose into her cheeks.  “Ahh, yes.” She nodded her head slowly in reply, “I guess I did.”

          Miyoung and Lu Han look at each other for a while.  Minseok and Kyungsoo’s eyes darting between the two.  Miyoung blinked, once, twice before she sees Lu Han breaking a smile, “I hope you’ll be a good thing for him.” He said before turning away from her again.

          She could feel her heart beating quickly to that statement.  Why? She asks herself. 

          She shakes her head and forces that thoughts away.  “Do you need-”

          “Nope, we’re fine….” Kyungsoo chimes in, “Why don’t you tell us some things about yourself…” he says throwing her a look over his shoulders.  Miyoung only sighs before resting her head in the palm of her hands; “alright…” she dragged out, “I don’t know what I’m supposed to say…” She muttered, “But, I’m the daughter of South Korea’s foreign affairs ministry…but I bet you all know that already.”  The guys nod in agreement without looking at her.

          “I want to be teacher, an elementary teacher because I love kids.” She smiles into the air, “I’m strongest in English and writing,” she chuckled, “And I wish I could sing.” She stated sadly.  “I have a long bucket list, but no time to accomplish it.” She sighed.

          “Why?” Minseok asked, “You have your whole life ahead of you.” He added with a curious brow.  Miyoung nods her head, “Yeah…but things come and go, and plans change.” She shrugged, “It’s not a big deal…” she chuckles, “I don’t really know what else I’m supposed to say…” She muttered, “Why don’t you guys tell me some things about Sehun?” She suggested.  Immediately, Minseok starts stating things.

          “He doesn’t like being in elevators alone.” He laughed, “He’ll always drag one of us with him.  He doesn’t talk to new people until he’s use to their presence.  He really has an obsession for chocolate bubble tea…and he’s strongest in math and history.” Minseok finished.  Silence fills the air for a couple seconds.  “He has a strong and tough exterior, but he’s really fragile.” Lu Han muttered after a while, “I’m only telling you this because I feel like you’ll be of some help to him,” he said as he turned around, “I swear if you hurt him, I’ll find you and-”

          “Lu Han,” Kyungsoo turned around with a knife in hand, “why are you threatening a girl.” He furrowed his brows, “She doesn’t even look like she can kill an ant.”

          Minseok chuckled, “Kyungsoo, put the knife down.” He stated before looking over at the girl sitting on the stool, “just don’t hurt him.” He said as Lu Han nodded his head.

          Miyoung looked at them both before nodding, “I hope I won’t.” she whispered.

          “Hyung!”

          Miyoung quickly straightened.  “Lu Han, I need help.”  Sehun came running down the stairs and into the kitchen right next to Lu Han.  Did he not see me?  Miyoung questioned.  Kyungsoo and Minseok look at one another before looking at Miyoung. 

          “Not now…I’m cooking.” Lu Han replied, “plus, can’t you study by yourself?” he asked as Sehun leaned against the counter.  He then caught sight of Miyoung on the stool and straightened.  “What—” he groaned, “Lu Han, help me with composition.” He hissed.

          Lu Han’s head shot up, “Miyoung’s strongest in composition!” He turned around to face the girl who became silent, “Help him, Miyoung.”

          “It’s English…not composition…I doubt she’s even good in eith-”

          “She’s strongest in English AND composition.” Minseok corrected, "Why are you doubting the foreign affair's daughter? She's probably smarter than you." he continued to add.  Lu Han chuckled a bit before nodding, “She can help you in both-”

          “No, I’ll go study by myself.” Sehun muttered before leaving the room.  “Sehun, stop being a brat, if you want to ace your last exam tomorrow, let her help you because you know no one’s English is better than mine…minus Kris because…well, his English shouldn’t even be considered English and Kyungsoo, but Kyungsoo can’t stand you for that long.  So why don’t you just let her help you…she’s not even doing anything right now.”

          Exactly! So give her something to do.” Sehun stated with furrowed brows and narrowed eyes.  “Fine!” Lu Han rests his hands on his hips, annoyed at the younger one, “Miyoung, go help Sehun with his studies-”

          “NO!” Sehun quickly interrupted him and started to storm away but Lu Han had him stop in his place.  He looked over at Miyoung who only shook her head, “Aniya, I’m okay…I don’t want to be bothering him and-”

          “See! She’s doesn’t even want-”

          “God! Can you guys shut up!?” Baekhyun shouted from the living room, “We’re all trying to study here!”

          Lu Han gives Sehun an angry look, “Go Miyoung.” He said firmly without looking at her.

          The room was filled with silence.  Miyoung could feel the tension between the two of them.  She wanted to run away into the other room, and that’s just what she did.  Slowly, she got off the chair before dashing into the living room.

          She sighed in relief, “it’s really hot in there.” She chuckled as the rest of the guys and Eunae stared at her.  “Do you guys need any help?  I’m really good in English and composition.” She shrugged, trying to see if she could be of any help.  “Ah!” Yixing’s eyes brightened, “Uhh…help me with English!?”

          Miyoung nodded and smiled in relief.  She took a step forward towards him but someone grabbed her arm from behind.  “She’s helping me, sorry.” The cold voice stated and Miyoung goes cold.  “Wahh—no.” She looked at the guys who all looked at the scene in confusion.  “Wait-no!” She protested but Sehun already dragged her into his room.  He walked towards his bed, leaving her by the door.  She looked around the room.  So clean…

          “Are you helping or not.” He asked before her eyes widened.  “Uhh, do-do you want me to help you??” She asked unsure.  She noticed the slight eye roll, “Why else would you be here right now.”

          She swallowed and made her way over.  She pulled out his chair and sat down as he sat cross legged on his bed.  “What do you need help with.” She asked, leaning over to see the textbooks. 

          “I don’t understand these meanings and when I’m supposed to use them.  There are so many words that sound the same but have different meanings too, and I-I don’t know why I can’t remember them.” Sehun said frustrated.  Miyoung only caught some of his words.  When he spoke to her, asking her for help, he sounded desperate, not like how he usually is with her.  “Is this English 101?” She asked as her eyes were glued to him.  Sehun nodded in reply before flipping the pages, “See, I don’t understand this…’Ship by truck and send cargo by ship.’”

          It was when he looked up and caught her eyes did she turn away.  She could hear Sehun’s frustrated sigh.  “Um, well, the first usage of ship means to send where the last ship is used in terms of a boat.’” She stated while pointing to the words.  “And,” she flipped to the previous page, “English has a ton of exceptions to every single rule and those exceptions have exceptions too.” Her fingers trailed down the page as she continued to explain.

          She leaned back on the chair, feeling uncomfortable in the seat.  “They have incorrect sentence structures and things in the book, I think.  Why don’t you re-write them and I can check over it when you’re done.” She sighed.  Sehun looked up and nodded before noticing the discomfort in her face.  He moved aside on the bed, “come sit here.” He muttered which cause her eyes to widened, “excuse me?”

          “You’re uncomfortable…you can sit on the bed, I’m not going to bite you and it’s not like I want to anyways.” He said lowly before starting to write words down.  Miyoung rolled her eyes before slowly moving towards the bed and sitting next to him, but keeping a distance.  Her eyes wandered around the room, waiting for him to finish. 

          She looked over his shoulders, inwardly groaning, you’re only on number 2…  She brought her legs closer to her chest and hugged them, resting her head on her knees and closing her eyes, waiting for him.

          Sehun took a quick glance at her.  Her eyes were closed and she was breathing softly.  He shook his head, “teaching, not sleeping.” He muttered before nudging her, “Hey…” he said quickly, “Miyoung.” He nudged her again before her eyes fluttered open.  “Huh…?” she sighed and cocked her head.  Sehun lifted the paper to her, “here…and you’re supposed to be teaching not sleeping.” Idiot.

          Miyoung narrowed her eyes and grabbed the paper from his hands, “Well, I’m sorry, I didn’t think you were going to be that slow.” She muttered an annoyed reply.  “At least I’m helping.” Idiot.

          She grabbed a red pen from his desk and marked off all the wrong ones before giving it back to him.  “Correct it.” she muttered as she moved back against the wall for support.  “Correct it?” Sehun raised a brow, “How am I supposed to when I don’t even know what I did wrong.” He stated annoyed.  Miyoung huffed, “I circled what you need to fix, it shouldn’t be that hard.  You mostly have the plurals wrong.” She stated before pointing, “Whether it’s 1 sheep or 2 sheep, you don’t add an ‘s.’” she sighed before further explaining the rule.

          They lost track of time in his room.  Miyoung helped him study and bickered with him half of the time, but they were productive; he was learning. 

          Miyoung jumped off the bed with a loud groan.  She walked towards the door as Sehun spoke, “Where are you going!?” He shouted.  She rolled her neck and turned around, “Oh, so now you want me to stay?” She placed her hands on her hips.  Her eyes narrowed in his direction, her tongue gliding against her teeth in frustration, “Let me go get some fresh air…continue writing up your oral presentation.” She sighed tiredly before leaving the room and going downstairs.

          “Miyoung!” Yixing sang as she came back, “…are you okay? You don’t look so well.” He stated as she got up to walk towards her.  Eunae looked at her as she spoke, “Sehun’s giving me a headache.” She moaned before collapsing on the couch.  She sighed heavily in comfort, “This is so comfortable.” She closed her eyes, her mind drifting off in a light sleep.

          “Sehun…that brat.” Tao muttered before Kris wacked the back of his head, “You’re worse than him…” he stated before looking at Miyoung, “Don’t bother her, let her sleep.  She’s been in there for 2 hours…none of could even stand an hour with him.” He stated before going back to studying.

          Lu Han walked in from the kitchen when he heard Miyoung’s voice.  “Is she sleeping?” He asked as he walked in and saw her lying on the couch.  The rest of the boys nodded.  “Yeah, Sehun’s giving her a headache…” Eunae muttered, “Can he do that? I mean, gosh, he’s so-”

          “Save it.” Baekhyun muttered, “I don’t need to hear about good looking he is.”

          Some chuckled as Eunae hid her face from embarrassment.  Lu Han wiped his hands on his apron, “Food will be ready in an hour, tops.” He stated, “Don’t bother her.” He gave them a look before going back into the kitchen just as Sehun ran down the stairs, “Where—Miyoung!” he shouted.  She jerked in surprised.  tiredly, “I’m coming…” she sighed as Sehun came down and dragged her back up into his room.

          Lu Han and the rest of the guys opened their mouths to protest but Sehun was already down the hallway, walking into his room.  He rubbed his temples, “this guy…” Lu Han muttered, “What are we going to do with him.”


          After a late dinner, Minseok had Eunae and Miyoung dropped off back on campus.  Sehun leaned back against the chair, “That was good.” He sighed in satisfaction, “How come you guys don’t cook like that every other day?”

          He looked around the table as the rest of the guys threw him looks and glares.  “Because you’re not special enough!” Kyungsoo stated, “You won’t get any more good food like that unless the girls are here.”

          Sehun rolled his eyes and moved his chair back before getting up, “I’m going back to study…that girl was no help.” He muttered before going up the stairs.

          “Who does he think he is!?” Kyungsoo threw his hands in the air, “Am I supposed to wash the dishes for him too!?”  Jongin chuckled, “We’ll wash it, Soo, thanks for cooking.”

          Lu Han rubbed his temples, “She was obviously of some help if you came back down to drag her into your room, idiot.” He hissed, “If you ace that exam tomorrow, you’re getting it.”

          The guys around the table looked at him in confusion.  “Uhh…hyung, he’s already in his room.” Tao said slowly before Lu Han straightened and cleared his throat, “Yeah…yeah, I was just saying…you guys should clean up and study for another hour before going to sleep.” He stated as he stood up.  “I’ll see you guys in the morning.”


Phew, this is a long update. OTL It's longer than the other chapters anyways. Gawd, I don't even know why I'm up this early, freaking 6am, you're at home and done with school. Ugh, smh. I'm so tired, lol. But yeah,

Sehun and Miyoung moment though they bicker a lot.

And I'm terribly sorry if I'm not answering questions, I'm trying to keep this plot line hidden from you all. And if I talk, I'm going to end up spilling. OTL Heh, but I will tell you, that I am really excited for this story...yeah. But thanks for all the comments saying how this story's so ineresting, I feel like it's the same with many other stories, and my own, but idk. Thank yoU! :)) I will accept your compliments! Hehee

Comment and Subscribe!?

--miyoung:))