Extra: Six

What Lurks

(set at university, they've just come home after a party type thing)

 

"You know you're mine, right?" Kyungsoo snarls lowly in Jongin's ear, shutting the door with his foot. Jongin realises what he was doing with Yixing may have looked a little...dubious from a distance, but all he was actually doing was tucking the label of his t-shirt in! 

"I thought we agreed on not doing the whole territorial bull?" Jongin whines, secretly liking all the attention.

"That was 'fore you got so close to that ing chinese guy," Kyungsoo's breath fans over his cheek, smelling strongly of alcohol, and Jongin is glad that Kyungsoo waited until they got home to do this. Kyungsoo, when drunk, passes out quite quickly.

"I was just trying to be nice to him." Jongin pleads, as Kyungsoo backs him up against the wall with exaggerated movement, unable to control hhimself fully. Obviously this was the wrong thing to say, as his eyes flash red and everything he says next is half Blaidd,

"No. You don't get close like that t'anyone but me," he snarls, "You're mine, only mine, and you're not 'llowed to touch anyone else, 'derstood?" Jongin knows he doesn't really mean that, because otherwise he wouldn't let him be friends with Sehun and would basically be in an abusive relationship and he knows for a fact that Kyungsoo cares a great deal about him, but for the point of playing along and not getting bitten again he just nods,

"Ok, I'm sorry, it won't happen again," he promises, slinging his arms around Kyungsoo's neck and leaning in for a kiss, which Kyungsoo quickly takes charge of. Kyungsoo braces his jaw with his hand, holding him steady so he can slide his tongue into his mouth and wedges his knee between Jongin's legs, instantly turning up the heat.

Kyungsoo suddenly pulls away, leaving a huge absence in front of Jongin, and it just feels wrong. That wrong is quickly righted when Kyungsoo grabs his hand and leads him to his cheap, crappy couch, and sits on it, pulling Jongin down to straddle his lap. He wastes no time in tangling his fingers in Jongin's long hair (he needs a haircut, really) and pressing their lips together, more gently this time. Less angry, more affectionate.

But still with a burn behind each touch that can't be satiated just like this. Kyungsoo practically tears off Jongin's hoody and t-shirt, only willing to break their connection for a few moments, and runs his hands over Jongin's torso, leaving a tingling trail in their wake. His mouth leaves Jongin's and latches onto his neck, a hickey onto his bite-mark. He gasps, and rolls his hips down. 

Wet sounds of kisses and gasps are all that can be heard, apart from Kyungsoo's protective and jealous murmerings of,  "mine, all mine," 

It's really only a matter of time before Kyungsoo's tongue slows against his, and hips lips start go slack. Kyungsoo's never been good with alcohol, Jongin thinks, as he extricates himself from his firm grasp, and ignores the Kyungsoo has given him. It will go away on it's own. All he has to do now is somehow get him to his bedroom safely.

He's not nearly as strong as Kyungsoo, so carrying him down the corridor to his bedroom is by no means an easy feat. In fact he's pretty sure he knocked Kyungsoo's head on the door frame, but oh well. He drops him on the bed, but Kyungsoo doesn't wake up, just stirs slightly and murmurs, "Jongin....my Jongin..."

It's quite sweet, really, Jongin thinks as he takes off his shoes, having some difficulty with the laces because he's by no means sober himself. Just a bit less intoxicated than his boyfriend. He tugs off his skinny jeans (he'd barely been able to keep his hands to himself all night, those jeans were unbearable) but leaves the boxers on. The button-up has to go, however, so he he undoes that and tosses it into the washing pile, also know as Kyungsoo's floor. He'll clean it up tomorrow. Maybe.

He strips himself down, until he's wearing nothing but underwear too, and with that done, he peels away the covers and tucks Kyungsoo in, climbing in a second later. Instinctively, it seems, Kyungsoo curls closer to him and slings his leg over Jongin's hip territorially. the last thing Jongin remembers before falling asleep himself is thinking how lucky he is to have him.

-

wow that got cheesey there at the end i do apologise....

anyway i was going to be but then i couldnt so *shrugs* i wanted to do fluff ok and the next extra will be fluff too~  hope this ampunt of protectiveness is ok for those who askefd for it

*avoids studying french* 

ask.fm | tumblr