Extra: Five

What Lurks

Ok this is a combination of like 3 people's prompts because everyone seems to want kyungsoo to bottom lol

Behold The Honeymoon

-

With money lent to them by both of their parents, for their honeymoon they could afford to go somewhere abroad.  Jongin wanted to go somewhere hot, like Spain,  but Kyungsoo thought Spain was overrated and it would be too hot to have decent there. 

Kyungsoo wanted to go somewhere devoid of people, so big cities were out of the equation. But the tundra of Siberia was a terrible idea according to Jongin, so that was thrown out too.

Eventually, fed up of their bickering and indecision, Sehun and Jadzia had intervened and sent them to a resort in South America.

After a long and quite frankly exhausting plane journey,  Jongin and Kyungsoo exit the airport terminal, arguing quietly over who gets to hold the map and who has to drag their luggage to their destination. The hotel which they're going to stay in is by no means the five star quality, but its pretty and comfortable and the bed is nice and big. And Jongin found an assortment of different lubes in the bedside cabinet.  

The honeymoon had been booked for two weeks, because Jongin wanted to have time to do things that didn't necessarily relate to bedroom activities. They could visit one of the nearby beaches, and go swimming,  or wander around the town.  While hardly picturesque, it had, according to one of Sehun's relatives, a lot of brilliant places to eat. Which suited them perfectly. 

After the initiall rush to examine every detail of the place, Jongin lies spread out on the bed with his shirt up over his head because even though it wasn't as hot as Spain in this particular part of the world, it was still damn warm and the walk here hadn't been in the shade at all. He can hear Kyungsoo messing around with one of the suitcases by the foot of the bed, frustration made obvious by the occasional muttered swear word.

"Are you in need of assistance?" Jongin starts to tug his t-shirt away from his face, "Do you need me to swoop in and save-"

"No I've got it." Kyungsoo waves him away. The man has no sense of delicacy, so he's either going to this thing with brute force alone or break the entire thing.

"Alright, if you say so," Jongin flops back into the bountiful pillows and lets him get on with it. He's on his way to falling asleep when he hears a snap and a thunk and a curse. He sits up lethargically, expecting what he sees on the ground before him: Kyungsoo is lying on his back with a shocked and pained expression, holding the broken zip pull from the suitcase and all their clothes have spilled out over the floor.

"Should've just asked for my help, Kyungsoo," Jongin snorts. Kyungsoo's head whips in his direction and his eyes are so livid that he could be shooting laserbeams at him right now. Luckily that's impossible.

" you," Kyungsoo spits, righting himself and sorting out the mess of fabric on the floor, while simoultaneously sending Jongin petulant glares every now and then. Jongin sighs, because this means they will have to buy a new suitcase here, and neither of them speak the language here. Hopefully there will be enough English spoken here to be able to purchase a decent quality one.

Jongin rolls his eyes, totally unsympathetic, and instead leans back over to the beside cabinent to examine the things in there. They'd brought lubes of their own of course- it's their honeymoon, they'd have been stupid not to- but they hadn't been particularly adventurous with the types. He grabs the first few he can reach and places them on the bed next to him.

The first one says, in large pink letters, '100% Friendly!' so he quickly puts that one to the side, never to be touched again. The second one, in blue packaging with a wave motif, claims that it is a water based lube, and therefore safe for condoms. Ths not really a requirement they need to fill, since neither of them will likely be using condoms, but it's not something he's just going to throw away. Though usually they use a sillicone based one, and this says it's easy to clean up, so he thinks the'll definitely be trying it.

The third one he picked up has a green label and says 'mild mint flavour' which piques his curiosity. He unflicks the cap, and squeezes the tiniest amount onto his finger. Tentatively, he puts it in his mouth to taste it, to see if it really is minty. It is; in fact it's quite pleasant, it tastes like spearmint chewing gum. He squirts a little more onto his finger and it off, without pausing to consider the consequences of his actions.

He looks up to see Kyungsoo staring at him with eyes so dark it could be Blaidd hiding behind those blackened irises. He smirks, knowing why Kyungsoo is looking at him like that. Very deliberately, he drags his finger out of his mouth, then it slowly and sensually. As if there could be a more obvious innuendo than that.

Kyungsoo rises to his feet fluidly, and stares him down as if that was a challenge, which in a way it sort of was. Jongin would very much like the chance to use this lube, it tastes pretty good. He wouldn't mind going down on Kyungsoo so much if he tasted like that. 

Kyungsoo hikes one knee up onto the bed then crawls towards him in a shockingly y parody of a cat, which would have made him laugh (Kyungsoo hates cats) had it not turned him on, his loose summery shorts becoming considerably less loose. 

"You should know better than to provoke me, Jongin." Kyungsoo purrs. Jongin nods, his mouth falling open.  He's hypnotized by Kyungsoo's gaze. Kyungsoo leans in and kisses him deeply, pressing his tongue inside and meeting no resistance whatsoever. Jongin keens lightly, loving this treatment.

 Jongin's about to let this go the same way most of their sessions of love-making have gone before: Kyungsoo tops him. But then he remembers the plans he made for this trip. He wants to top Kyungsoo as many times as possible while he has the chance. Jongin knows that Kyungsoo wants to be adventurous, and he hopes this transfers to who receives it too.

Taking his new husband by surprise,  he lunges forward and initites plan a. With a squawk of shock, Kyungsoo lands on his back, bouncing slightly on the plush matress. Jongin knows that the only way he managed to overpower him was because of how sudden the movement was, and Kyungsoo will only ley it stay like this if Jongin acts quickly.  He hooks his fingers under the hem of Kyungsoo's shorts and tugs them halfway down his thighs, exposing the white scar marks from so many years ago. Looking at his lover with wide pleading eyes, he cups Kyungsoo's with his large hand.

Kyungsoo watches him, still seemingly in a state of shock. 

"Can we try out the mint stuff?" He asks, with a devilish grin which belies his previous pleading. 

Kyungsoo blinks at him then clears his throat, "uh, yeah."

Great, Jongin celebrates in the privacy of his own mind for a moment, absently Kyungsoo' s crotch. He doesn't want to start straight away with the , instead he lifts away Kyungsoo's t-shirt, exposing his midriff. He stares at Kyungsoo's stomach for a few seconds, before dipping down to mouth at a patch of skin just above his belly button and smoothing his hands sweetly over his waist. 

He trails lower, dipping his tongue into his belly button, and delighting in the way it makes his muscles jump and spasm. The little 'mn' sound is the icing on the cake, he thinks, as he goes even further but not quite reaching the line of his waistband. Kyungsoo actually likes to tease and be teased, enjoying the slow build up of the , it's usually Jongin who is impatient and wheedly. Maybe that's why Kyungsoo is letting him do whatever he wants now. 

He pushes his fingers underneath Kyungsoo's and massages the pert flesh there. Kyungsoo has always had and will always have more muscle than him, simply because of the lifestyle he leads, what with being a werewolf and all. Sliding his hands around to the front again, he slips his fingertips underneath the elastic and drags it downwards, gradually revealling the less tannned skin beneath. Not that Kyungso is particularly tan any, especially not compared to Jongin, because he's usually Under Blaidd's skin when in the sun.

His isn't fully hard yet, but it's getting there. Jongin nudges the head with his fingertip, and draws a line down to where meets pelvis, earning a warning hiss and making it twitch underneath his touch. He takes full hold of it, and sensually pumps it a few times, then reaches for the fancy new lube.

With practiced precision, he squirts a generous amount onto his palm then rubs them together, warming the gel up so it's not cold when he applies it. Excited, he hurries a little and spreads it all over Kyungsoo's using both hands, even though he won't be able to reach all the way down to the hilt with his mouth without choking. He's not going to do that to himself again, not even for Kyungsoo. The one time they'd tried, he'd ended up running to the bathroom and retching over the toilet. Not an experience he'd like to have again.

He begins by spreading the clear gel onto Kyungsoo's shaft, his lips when he sees Kyungsoo bite his lip and let his head fall back, exposing his throat. He tears his eyes away from the view in front of him to Kyungsoo's , glistening with moisture and purpling slightly with tension. He his lips again, but instead of darting forward to take him in his mouth like he wants to, he retreats.

Taking hold of Kyungsoo's ankles, he drags his body so his is perched on the edge of his bed with his legs splayed wide open. He tugs the shors and boxers that are still only just around his thighs all the way off and dumps them on the hardwood floor (really should've thought that one through) where he is going to kneel.

Settled, he wipes his messy hands on his shorts because the only one who will be able to see is Kyungsoo and it's not like there isn't a washing machine here, and kisses the tip of Kyungsoo's , letting just the head slide past his lips. He laves his tongue over it, and makes a pleased noise to find that the lube really does make this taste a lot better. 

Jongin sinks down further, then pulls back to a stripe up his , maintaining eye contact. Kyungsoo's chest is heaving, and his face is blossoming red. His fringe is starting to dampen and form little spikes. Jongin pinches the hem of Kyungsoo's shirt and tugs it, hoping Kyungsoo will get the idea and take it off while he his further into his mouth, relishing the sweet tingly flavour. Luckily, Kyungsoo seems to undertand, and divests himself of the unnecessary garment quickly, letting it drop somewhere behind him.

Jongin uses one hand to the part of Kyungsoo's he can't reach, and begins to slowly bob his head and is surprised when Kyungsoo's hand grapples onto some of his hair. He whines in disapproval and glares, so that Kyungsoo loosens his deathgrip. He's not into hairpulling, it's just painful. 

"Sorry," Kyungsoo apologises breathily. Jongin responds with another small sound, not slowing his pace down in the slightest. Usually this is about where he would stop, and just jerk him off with his hand, but the mint tastes good enough to make him want to keep going. He wants to get Kyungsoo off like this.

He speeds up, so that there's now an almost inaudible wet sound accompanying each bob of his head, Kyungsoo releases a choked noise, letting his hand fall from his hair and propping himself up on his elbows.

A minute or so of this later, and Jongin pauses his motion to flick his tonge at the sensitive head of Kyungsoo's , making him jerk forwards. Jongin him again a few times, then adds a little more lube and takes him into his mouth again, taking pleasure in the way Kyungsoo's gasps emanate throughout the entire room.

"Uhnn, , ," Kyungsoo moans, curling his legs around Jongin's head but not making any move to constrict them around him, which he appreciates.  His moans gradually increase in volume, until Kyungsoo is coming into his mouth without any warning. White fluid fills his mouth and falls out when he leans back, dripping in trails from his lips as he tries in vain to swallow it. 

Kyungsoo flops back onto the bed as Jongin frantically wipes his face so it doesn't get everywhere. 

"That was good. The mint tingled- you should try it too." Kyungsoo smiles up at the ceiling with his eye shut, basking in the warm post- feeling.

"Yeah? I liked it too. I think we should keep using it."

"Mhm. But not now," Kyungsoo stands up, completely and unashamedly , and removes Jongin's t-shirt and shorts, chasing him back onto the bed. Just as Kyungsoo is reaching to discard the final item of clothing, Jongin interrupts,

"Ah, wait! I was going to ask..." he bites his lip, "can I top this time?" he begs, 

Kyungsoo stares down at him contemplatively, taking in the sight of his bare skin and throbbing . 

"No," he says, "but I can compromise," Jongin frowns at this, because yet again his plans aren't working, but with Kyungsoo straddling him and slowly becoming hard again he finds he doesn't really mind all that much. Kyungsoo reaches for the mint lube, then changes his mind, not wanting to waste it when they aren't using it for its intended use and instead takes the blue one and spreads it on Jongin's fingers, holding his wrist and guiding them to where he wants them.

Jongin obliges, ignoring his racing heart and the matching pulsing in his boxers for preparing Kyungsoo. He's carefull as he does this, not wanting to cause even the slightest bit of pain to his husband, since he so rarely receives it. It's probably been a good few months at least since the last time, if Jongin remembers correctly. 

"Next," Kyungsoo says, indicating that he's ready for a second finger. Jongin inserts it, pumping it in synchronisation with the gentle rolling of Kyungsoo's hips, and begins to spread them just slightly. He's so tight, how is he going to last? The back of Jongin's hand rests on the bulge in his boxrs, and with every roll of Kyungsoo's hips it's pressed into his , providing tantalising friction that isn't nearly enough.

Kyungsoo bends over, placing his forearms either side of Jongin's head and kissing him slowly, wetly. Jongin is distracted for a moment, unable to multitask,

"Don't stop!" Kyungsoo berates him, pressing back harder on his hand and continuing to kiss him.

When Jongin adds a third finger Kyungsoo's tongue freezes in his mouth, which is a little strange but he recovers quickly, paving a road of wet kisses down to his colllarbones and leaving hickeys there brazenly, since there isn't anyone here to comment on them here.

Kyungsoo sits up, leaving Jongin a panting mess underneath him and removes his underwear. Jongin retracts his fingers and wipes them on the sheets, and their hands collide when reaching for the lube again. Jongin snaps his hand back, and Kyungsoo laughs at him affectionately. He squirts the liquid onto the palm of his hand then, without warming it up, wraps it around Jongin's member, spreading a thick layer all over him. Jongin cries out a little at the coolness of the substance on his heated .

He twists his torso around, and hooks his hands under Jongin's knees, bringing them up so he has something to rest on. He grips Jongin's , aligns it to his hole, and gradually sinks down onto it, his mouth hanging wide open like he's screaming but no sound is coming out. Jongin's face, on the other hand, is screwed up as if he were in pain, because Kyungsoo is so tight and this is such a spectacular feeling that it's taking up all his will power not to buck his hips upwards and sheathe himself in that wet heat entirely.

"Haa, ohh," Jongin sighs, Kyungsoo's hits his skin. Kyungsoo shake his head, his dampened fringe splaying out like some kind of hair commercial. Jongin would buy anything if Kyungsoo were the one advertising it. Both of them are breathing heavily, chests rising up and down from exertion. The younger of the two reaches out to caress his mate's side, and Kyungsoo puts his hands over his, entwining them together,

"I forgot how big you are," he laughs, face glowing red. Jongin just smiles, a little too impatient to get on with it for banter. Kyungsoo is so tight around him, it's driving him insane not moving. It's obvious that Kyungsoo can see that in him, but he still makes no attempt at moving and Jongin doesn't know if that's because he honestly isn't ready or because he likes teasing reactions out of him like this. 

Kyungsoo removes his hands from over Jongin's and places one on Jongin's knee for balance, and swivels his pelvis. He hadn't anticipated the hiss that escapes from Jongin's lips when he does so, and he does it again. He ignores the pain of the unfamilliar stretch - maybe he should go easier on Jongin sometimes? - and starts to bounce in soft controlled movements. Jongin's grip on his waist increases and he's glad that Jongin isn't a werewolf, because Jongin is probably putting his whole power behind this and if he had strength like Kyungsoo's that would hurt.

The burn doesn't hurt any less, but Kyungsoo thinks he can bear it (he's had worse after all, the huge scar on his thigh proves that) so he bounces faster, using Jongin's legs as leverage. Sweat building up on both of them helps Kyungsoo to move more smoothly, and the faster he moves, the louder the slick sound of Jonin's becomes. 

He switches positions, so his palms are resting on Jongin's chest and rolls his hips more rigorously, provoking strangled moans from his mate who looks wrecked and so delicious beneath him, his skin glistening and his lips swollen red. Jongin can barely think straight when Kyungsoo grazes his s, with his thumbnail, and pinches them. But he knows he wants to make his feel good too, so he finds the coherency within himself to extend his arm with the intention of Kyungsoo closer to his .

But Kyungsoo refuses to let him, grabbing his wrists and pinning them to the mattress either side of him. His twitches at the show of dominance,

"You like this, huh?" he smirks knowingly. Jongin pokes his tongue out at him: of course he likes it, that's why Kyungsoo did it and he knows it. Kyungsoo raises one eyebrow and Jongin internally both panics and swoons, because he's so hot when he's in authority like this. Kyungsoo bounces harder, using the springyness of the mattress to help keep up such a fast rhythm. Jongin s his hips upwards to help, but Kyungsoo shakes his head,

"Nuh-uh, stay still,"

Jongin arches his back, because he doesn't remember this feeling so good last time he did it, and just everything about Kyungsoo is so good. The springs in the bed are squeaky, and Kyungsoo is going so fast that there's a loud and abvious smack smack noise every time their skins come into contact. Jongin's belly feels like a fire pit, a furnace but in a good way, and his moans become louder and louder as the builds up. 

"Mmn, Kyu-ngsoo, hah, I-," he tries to warn him of his impending , but Kyungsoo just grins and drops down so they're chest to chest and kisses him, tongue plundering the depths of his mouth and muffling the noises spilling out of him so embarrassingly. Jongin comes with a high, broken wail, stomach clenching tightly and its so intense it feels like Kyungsoo has torn it out of him.

Once the intensity of his has died down, and it feels like he's floating in a pool with sparkling sunlight reflecting off the surface and making pretty patterns, Kyungsoo slows to a stop, and himself to completion. He comes less forcefully, in a puddle on Jongin's stomach but he doesn't even care. 

Kyungsoo rises off his , and lies down next to him with a heavenly smile.

"You know, I think I'm going to enjoy these next two weeks. I cant wait to get into the pool." He looks so full of himself, Jongin kicks him pathetically, and he scoffs, kicking him back. Jongin doesn't retaliate this time, instead looking at the plain white ceiling.

"It feels a bit weird not having a sore after ," he says thoughtfully, rolling over to face his husband.

"Well, I know of a way to fix that," Kyungsoo suggests, groping his . Jongin grins back at him.

 

-

sorry this is so not hot im so sorry what is is this my life now? ughh im really sorry because im like 98% sure this isnt what those of you who wanted top!jongin had in mind but i just...dominant kyungsoo feels D:

im sorry ok

tumblr | ask.fm