Extra: Four

What Lurks

originally from ask.fm but i cant write without longg detailed paragraphs or awkwardness apparently so....yeah

prompt:can i make a request for kaisoo's first night together in their apartment? ie cute of them banging in their new place

 

"So, this is it, huh?" Jongin sighs, taking in the sight of their new shared apartment. It's a bit sparse at the moment, and full of boxes, since they haven't had a chance to organise anything yet. There's just the basic furniture, like the bed and the sofa and the kitchen things.
"Yeah, I guess so," Kyungsoo smirks at Jongin in a way that has millions of butterflies swarming inside his stomach. Both anticipation and trepidation flush his senses as Kyungsoo moves closer, no doubt smelling the inner conflict on him.
"Whaddaya say we go check out the bedroom?" he asks. Of course, they need to christen their new abode, before they do anything else. Jongin nods, and removes his coat, dumping it by the door as there aren't any hooks yet.

They end up having to put sheets on the bed before they can do anything else, and then they can't find the lube, so they spend nearly half an hour searching through the boxes before realising they could've just gone down to the corner shop and bought something there. Oh well, Jongin thinks, as he watches Kyungsoo ing his shirt. Better late than never.

Jongin shrugs out of his shirt, and tosses onto the floor, before helping Kyungsoo out of his. Kyungsoo climbs onto his lap, and pushes him down until his head hits the mattress, hair splayed out like a halo. Kyungsoo dips his head forward to kiss him. Jongin lets his mouth fall open, and enjoys the slick sensation of Kyungsoo's tongue sliding over his. Jongin likes kissing, especially when he doesn't have to do much to control it, when he can just relax and let Kyungsoo the roof of his mouth. He moans lightly, eyes fluttering shut.
Kyungsoo pulls away from his lips and gradually makes his way down Jongin's throat until he reaches the faint bite scar there. He imitates the biting motion, and Jongin sighs audibly,

"Kyungsoo, c'mon," he complains, fidgeting. Kyungsoo sits up and looks at him speculatively. Jongin stares up at him with wide puppy eyes which never work. He reaches down between them and unclasps Kyungsoo's belt buckle, deliberately grazing his crotch to get a reaction out of him. He's not disappointed, Kyungsoo's eyes darken considerably, but instead of fighting him, he inhales deeply,

"Fine," he concedes, stepping off the bed for a moment to kick off his jeans and underwear, then leaning back over to tug off Jongin's too.

Jongin is momentarily mesmerised by Kyungsoo's , which is not quite yet fully hard but pink and glistening in the gentle streetlamp light emanating from the window. Kyungsoo clambers back on top of him and continues where he left off, and Jongin runs his hands up Kyungsoo's , then down again, and then further until he's cupping his in his palms.

Kyungsoo reverses down Jongin's body, leaving a cold, wet kiss-trail in his wake, and neatly avoids Jongin's now lightly throbbing . 

Jongin bends his knees framing Kyungsoo's form with his legs, 
"Can you not tease?" Jongin sulks, as Kyungsoo deliberately a hickey into the skin on Jongin's hipbone, so close yet so far from where he wants Kyungsoo's mouth to be. Kyungsoo looks up at him and grins ferally, 

"Do you want me to you or not?" he snarks, raising one y eyebrow in a challenge. Jongin nearly wilts at that, the dominance pouriong off him in heady waves. He thinks maybe he can handle a little more teasing if the promise of being properly ed comes true.

"Yes," he breathes, toes curling. Kyungsoo smiles, eyes flashing a familliar red, then darts forward taking the head of Jongin's between his lips, and swiping his tongue over the slit twice before retreating. Jongin whines and glares at his mate reproachfully.  

 "What?" Kyungsoo tries to look innocent,  but the expression contrasts too strongly with his appearance.  He pokes his tongue out teasingly, "you want to bottom, right?" He asks just to make sure. Jongin doesn't usually top, though he does enjoy it once in a while.

Jongin nods and reaches for the lube lying on the mattress beside him,  then slicks up two fingers and slips one inside. Kyungsoo watches him with darkening eyes and Jongin thinks that he might even be panting. 

Kyungsoo clicks back to his senses, running his fingertips lightly over Jongin's sides then pressing harder so it doesn't tickle him. He lowers himself so his face his hovering millimeters away from Jongin's then continues where he left of earlier, his tongue over Jongin's. 

He drags his hands up higher on hos mate's torso, trailing his thumbs over his s enough times to make him squirm. A moment later he exchanges his fingers for his lips and Jongin moans breathily.

Jongin lives for moments like these. While rough turns him on and gets him off faster, these sensual moments, Jongin thinks romantically, are the times they strengthen their love.

Jongin fits a second finger inside him, his lips at the sensation wracking his body.  This feels so good.

Kyungsoo leans away from Jongin long enough to grab the lube and applies some to his own fingers then inserts one next to Jongin' s who moans laughingly at the stretch, arching his back a little. 

"Wow that's new," Jongin comments, swirling his hips to get used to the feeling of Kyungsoo ing his digits out of rhythm with his own.

"Is it ok?" Kyungsoo inquires, crooking his fingers and delighting in Jongin's surprise.  

"Yeah,"

"Good," he smirks, speeding up the pace and making a squelch sound with every inward . With his free hand he massages Jongin's inner thigh, and occasionally gives his a few pumps.

Jongin is sweating now, his face probably a glistening pink colour. And he's having difficulty breathing steadily. But he wants. He wants Kyungsoo so bad.

"M'ready," he whispers before removing his hand and taking his boyfriend's with it. He uses some of the clear gel still on his fingers and Kyungsoo' s ,  but there's not enough to cover it. In a hurry, he flicks open the cap of the bottle and drizzles it in a zigzag pattern, as if his boyfriend's was confectionary. This effect is ruined when Kyungsoo draws his hand along his shaft a few times.  Now Kyungsoo's is shining wetly, and Jongin stares at it mouth hanging open. 

"Ready?" The question is redundant; Kyungsoo knows Jongin is ready and wanting but he nods his head enthusiastically anyway. He spreads his legs further to accomodate his boyfriend's body, and pulls him down by the shoulders until they're chest to chest.

Somewhat awkwardly, what with the deathgrip Jongin's got on him that he doesn't want to break, Kyungsoo aligns the head of his to the opening of Jongin's hole, and his lips. Jongin watches the movement, and mimics it. Kyungsoo zones in on this, and at the same time as he pushes in, he kisses Jongin again.

It takes a few tries for Kyungsoo to get all the way in, right up to the point the Kyungsoo's pelvis is touching Jongin's , and just rests there. It burns a little, the stretch, but Jongin has gotten used to that by now. He lets his head fall back and away from Kyungsoo at the feeling of being filled, and bites his lip. Kyungsoo nips at his jaw, his lower half completely motionless as he waits for the 'ok' from Jongin.

"I dunno why but I keep underestimating how big you are. You'd think by now I'd be used to it but apparently not," Jongin rasps laughingly. Kyungsoo nuzzles his shoulder affectionately.

"Idiot," 

"Ok, whatever. Move." Jongin commands, wrapping his legs around Kyungsoo's waist and jerking him closer. Kyungsoo releases a strangled moan from the back of his throat and snaps his eyes shut. He starts to move slowly, small gentle movements which are teasing and don't give Jongin nearly enough. He contricts his legs aroun Kyungsoo, and eggs him on to be faster. Kyungsoo obliges, but not by much, preferring to go at an irritationly slow and languid pace. 

Jongin whines pitifully, because Kyungsoo isn't even touching is prostate but Kyungsoo looks blissed out on top of him. He can't even reach his own from here. This continues on for a moment longer before Jongin's grumbling gets through to him. He's red in the face, like he's had a workout already but they've barely even moved. 

"What's got you so needy all of a sudden?" Kyungsoo accuses, nosing at his neck. Jongin makes a whiney sound which Kyungsoo somehow manages to translate to 'I don't know' and sighs. He pulls out, with a tiny, fluid sounds and unwinds Jongin's legs from their embrace and rearranges them so they're pressed up against his chest. Jongin holds them there, pulsating in excitement because this means Kyungsoo is getting serious.

His heart sinks when Kyungsoo takes his time kissing and his thighs,

"C'mon," he whines,

"Magic word?"

" me." Jongin deadpans. 

"Not what i was looking for, but that'll do," he plunges in, making Jongin go 'oof.'

Using his arms to hold most of his weight for a moment, Kyungsoo shifts upwards and away, dragging his length slowly out of Jongin until just the tip is still inside and he's in danger of falling out entirely. But then Kyungsoo lets himself drop like a piledriver, pinpointing his prostate perfectly as he's learned of it's exact location after all this time, and Jongin moans.

"Good?" Kyungsoo asks, barely audibly right next to Jongin's ear. All he can do is nod and clutch at Kyungsoo's shoulders as he ploughs into him again and again. With each ardent , golden warmth spreads through his stomach and up his spine and his is pulsing so hard its getting uncomfortable, but in a good way.

He tries to rock back in time with Kyungsoo, but being in this position doesn't really give him the much space for movement. Not that he needs it, with Kyungsoo going at it the way he is. He's almost about to come, he can feel it building in his gut, curling in his core. Just needs something else...

"Kyungsoo!" He gasps, "please!" He doesn't realy know what he's begging for at this point. For Kyungsoo to touch him somewhere, anywhere, he just needs to come. 

Kyungsoo stutters in his perfect rhythm for a heartbeat, so Jongin can fit one hand between their writhing bodies and jerk himself off. Jongin finally comes after one, two, three, four pumps, spilling translucent white come onto his belly. His whole body clenches up and Kyungsoo can definitely feel it.

Exhausted, Jongin falls lax against Kyungsoo, letting his legs slip from their perch on his shoulders to instead lie loosely around his middle and leaving Kyungsoo to fight for his own . His s become faster, and his nails dig into Jongin's hips, and will probably leaving little marks which he'll no doubt fuss over later. The rapid smack, smack, smack, gradually increases in speed and becomes uncomfortable but he waits patiently for Kyungsoo to finish, watching his face rapturously.

His teeth are bared, and his eyes glow red dimly, as if from deep inside him. Sweat droplets gather around his hairlin and drip down the side of his face. Jongin wipes some away, but Kyungsoo doesn't even blink, too focused with getting himself off. This is when the canine side of Kyungsoo is most prominent- that is when he isnt under threat. Jongin wonders what his wolf could be saying, or doing right now, then quickly banishes that thought. He doesn't want to be thinging about dogs while making love. 

Abruptly, Kyungsoo changes pace and drives forward in long, smooth . Jongin squeaks, because the amount of force he's putting behind that was both a surprise and a little painful. But then he can feel the sticky discharge inside of him, and Kyungsoo collapses on him, and burrows his face into his neck. Jongin hums and links his hands behind Kyungsoo's back, feeling satiated and happy with Kyungsoo still inside of him. He could probably stay like this forever, or at least until he has to go to university next week. Or when other ...needs arise.

A thought occurs to Jongin, and he freezes in place. Kyungsoo stirs, looking up with a frown to find out whats wrong.

"Did you check if the plumbing was working?" he asks worriedly. Kyungsoo rolls his eyes and flops back down again. Muffled words emanate from where Kyungsoo is speaking into Jongin's sweat slick skin.

"Yes I did. Stupid." Jongin only grunts in response.

-

Twenty minutes later, after kyungsoo has pulled out they're still cuddling on their new bed, but Jongin starts shivering, so Kyungsoo pulls the duvet up over the both of them. not caring that they're going to have to clean it on its first day of use. 

"Thanks," Jongin smiles down at Kyungsoo, who's made a home for himself on Jongin's bare chest.

"No problem," he replies, laying a small kiss on his collarbone.

---

 

what the heck even is this i think this might be the worst...ok its not the worst ive ever written but its by no means good lol im sorry if you thought that was a waste of time. I pretty much butchered your prompt, anon, im terribly sorry. what cute.

ive got a few more prompts on my list/queue whatever you want to call it, so ill get to those...eventually. theyre all lol u s

so if you wanna request something go here but i cannot promise speedy responses (because exams)

aaand my tumblr is here im friendly so come talk to me (。・ω・。)ノ