02- THE REVELATION

Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She glared at him again. “Why should I help you? You left me two years ago with nothing! You just left me! You were too much of a coward to say goodbye to me and you’re expecting everything to be alright just because time passed? Well, excuse my words sajangnims, but you Kwon Jiyong!”

Jiyong chuckled bitterly. “Excuse this too, I already did. Many times.”

Yoona looked at Jiyong as if she’d kill him. He did not say that in front of their bosses. Feeling embarrassed, she grabbed her bag and walked out.

Jiyong remained standing while the two CEOs looked at each other, shaking their heads.

YG sajangnim cleared his throat. “Jiyong, we didn’t agree to your request so that you could hurt Yoona again.”

“Follow her, Jiyong-ssi.” SM said when he noticed the confusion and indecisiveness on the idol’s face.

GD obediently bowed to the two presidents and ran out to find Yoona. It didn’t take him long because Yoona was still furiously pushing the buttons of the elevator.

He came near her and took hold of her hand so that she’ll stop harassing the elevator buttons. “I don’t think Hyun Suk hyung would appreciate it if you break his elevator buttons.”

Yoona tried to get out of his grip to no avail.

“Kaja.” Jiyong said as he led Yoona to the back stairs until they were on Big Bang’s floor. They entered GD’s own recording room.

Finally, Yoona got her hand back from Jiyong as she sat on the white sofa.

GD sat on the executive chair and faced the SoShi idol. “C-can we please talk about this? Like adults?”

“Oh so I’m the childish one?”

“I didn’t say that. Just.. let’s talk like normal persons.”

“Are you insinuating that I’m abnormal?” Yoona raised her eyebrow.

GD cursed again. “Yoona, can you stop turning my words around?”

Yoona huffed and sat on the sleek sofa again. “Fine.”

They were silent for a few minutes. And then he spoke, “I suppose an apology is in order.”

“No thanks. It’s two years too late.”

Kwon Jiyong sighed. He should’ve known this won’t be easy. With the two of them, it’s never been easy. Right now he just wants to kneel in front of her and hug her and tell her what made him leave her. And say that he missed her everyday and just beg for forgiveness. But being the stubborn person he is, he didn’t do it.

“Fine. I won’t apologize. Doesn’t matter anyway. You heard Soo Man sajangnim, you have no choice.”

He’s right, of course. Yoona has no choice, might as well be civil to him. She’ll try.

“You don’t have to remind me,” Yoona groaned. “Why can’t you just marry the girl?”

“You know why.”

“Do you want to?”

“She’s everything I don’t want from a girl. She’s too arrogant and she thinks she’s the greatest person in the world.”

“Are you sure you’re not talking about yourself?” Jiyong shot a glare at her. “Well, what do you want from a girl?”

I only want you. I need you. “I don’t know.”

“That’s helpful.”Yoona rolled her eyes. Her phone beeped and she read it. “Look, I got to go meet with my parents. You are obviously not forgiven but I am professional so I’ll try to be civil to you. I’ll see you soon.”

She headed for the door when GD called her name.

She turned around, “yes?”

“I-uh.. Take care.”

Yoona smiled a little. “You too.”

 

Well.. that went well. Unlike, four years ago..

“But.. why me, sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter