06- YOONA'S PROFESSIONALISM

Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So you’re going back to him just like that?” Heechul asked. He and Yoona are out on Eunhyuk’s Tous les Jours branch sipping tea and munching on delicious breads. Yoona just told Heechul about moving in again with her unofficial ex-husband, G-Dragon.

“It’s not like we’re back together and it’s only until we’re done on our sub-unit.”

“Oh what would Eeteuk hyung say?” He said with a fake-high voice.

Yoona groaned. “Don’t remind me. I don’t know what to tell him.”

“Are you sure about this?” Heechul looked at his friend worriedly. He had known Yoona for about a decade now. The moment she entered SM as a trainee, he saw her potential. She was eager to learn, unlike anyone else who was eager to please. She was a ray of sunshine to her group, always has been. They became friends easily and Heechul got protective of her. She always looked so fragile and he took it to himself to be his brother figure together with the other Super Junior members.

It wasn’t that hard at first, no one has ever dared asking any of the SNSD goddesses out. Except Leeteuk. He and Taeyeon are still going strong. But then, ever since that damn collaboration, Heechul thinks he aged a lot since then. Yes, he had encouraged them to go on one date but not to wed dammit.

He’s a guy and he hears things about Jiyong too. He’s a no good playboy who thinks he’s a gift from God to beautiful women. He’ll end up breaking Yoona’s heart and he did. And he’s going to do it again.

“Yes, oppa. It’s all professional.” Yoona declared.

Heechul snorted. “Uh huh. He’s your husband, Yoona. The bastard of a husband who left you for god know what two years ago. How can that be professional?”

“It is.” Yoona insisted.

He looked at her and said seriously, “He’ll end up hurting you again, Yoong.”

Yoona pursed her lips together. She can’t deny that that could be a possibility. “I won’t let him.” Heechul still looks at her with a concerned expression. “I can take care of myself, oppa.”

Heechul sighed and take Yoona’s hand from across the table. “I know you can. Can you blame this oppa for being worried? Yoong, you were a mess when he left and as your brother-ish friend it was a sight I wish I never have to see again. Just.. be careful.”

Yoona nodded and smiled. Thank God the serious talk is over.

Heechul retrieved his hand and took a bite from his bread. “When are you moving?”

“Tomorrow.”

“Do you need help? I’m sure I don’t have schedule tomorrow.”

The SNSD visual shook her head. “Thanks but no thanks. Jiyong said he’ll help me move in.”

Heechul raised an eyebrow on that.

“Don’t get any ideas, oppa. We’re civil to one another and besides we’re friends.”

“Sure you are. How did the girls take the news?” He asked, referring to the other SNSD members.

“They get it. They can see how exhausted I am coming home from YG after a day’s schedule. Taeyeon unni thinks it for the best. Sooyoung unni is sad for she will lose her midnight snack companion. Yuri feels lonely since she’ll lose her roommate. Everyone feels sad. It’s like…” Yoona swallowed before continuing. Yoona must have thought Heechul wouldn’t notice it but he did. That moment when Yoona’s guard went low, he saw the pain and sadness in her eyes. “it’s like when I first live with Jiyong. But I told them I’d be back. It’s only a temporary arrangement.”

Heechul wanted to believe her. But somehow, he didn’t.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona stepped inside the house and didn’t know what to do: smile or burst into tears. The house just holds a lot of memories, good and bad. Yoona tried her best to keep herself from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter