04- THE SUGGESTION

Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Guys, believe me when I say they're married. They really are! Hahaha :) I noticed that many readers were doubting it until the last chapter. I hope you believe it now!

 

“Baegopayo~” Yoona pouted as she laid back on the couch across from Jiyong.

Jiyong looked up from his notes. “Again?”

“What do you mean ‘again’?” She glared.

It’s been five hours since they locked themselves on Jiyong’s recording room with nothing but papers, pencils and musical instruments.

“We should really finish this first.” Jiyong replied before getting back on scratching parts of lyrics on the paper.

“Oh c’mon! We’re here for about five hours already and we haven’t added anything on the song.”

“That’s because you’re so noisy.”

Yoona shook her head. “No. It’s because we’re going nuts sitting around here. Where’s the inspiration, Kwon? We should be outside appreciating nature.”

G-Dragon scoffed. “Have you forgotten that we’re not writing about nature, Im? We need to write something about love or friendship or sadness or any other emotions. Not nature.”

“Nature can clear our minds and help us think clearly.”

“We have to find nature where nobody else can see us. Remember, fans aren’t allowed to know about our collaboration yet?”

Yoona rolled her eyes. “Ever heard of disguise? Besides, it’s like two in the morning. There’s less people during this time.”

Jiyong sighed dramatically. “I’m not going to win this argument, am I?”

Yoona grinned widely and shook her head.

“Fine. What do you have in mind?”

Yoona stared at the ceiling, thinking. “Hmm. How about some French cuisine? It’s been a long time since I’ve been to a French restaurant.”

Jiyong grimaced. “How ‘bout some ramyeon?”

“But I want some French food.”

“Jjampong?”

“No.” Yoona shook Jiyong lightly. “C’mon Jiyong, you asked me and I said I want French food. Kaja~”

Rolling his eyes, he stood up and got his coat. He opened the door to Yoona who was smiling widely. “I can get French fries right?”

Yoona giggled. “Silly. French fries isn’t really from France.”

Jiyong faked a surprise expression. “No ?”

Yoona shoved him playfully and reprimanded him for his language.

 

Are you wondering why they are comfortable with each other? Are you reading it wrong? Do you think I must have mistaken Yoona & Jiyong with other couples? Anniyo~ It’s really SNSD’s Yoona & Big Bang’s G-Dragon.

And yes, they’re joking with each other and getting on quite alright. After all, they have no choice. Yoona’s giving him the benefit of a doubt and Jiyong is proving to be a good person, after all. It’s been three weeks since they started working on their collaboration. Yoona still have no idea that Jiyong has her lyrics with him and he doesn’t plan to tell her yet.

Of course there were fights. Lots of it. Ridiculous name callings and walking outs but in a short time, it had been a common occurrence for them. Remember, we’re talking about Kwon Jiyong here. Short-tempered, easily irritated G-Dragon.

Despite it all, the two were still learning to accept each other’s flaws.

 

Jiyong spooned the sticky, pastel yellow paste and frowned. “What the hell is this?”

They were sitting at the VIP room of the restaurant, Je t’aime, a variety of French food were laid on their table—croissants, crème brulee, cordon bleu, truffles, baguettes and crepes. Only one of them caught Jiyong’s attention. The sticky paste.

“It’s called Aligot. It’s actually my favorite. It’s basically cheese, potatoes, cream, butter and garlic. Yum! You should try it.”Yoona prompted.

 “You sure it’s edible?” Jiyong asked, still not convinced.

Yoona rolled her eyes upward. She handed him a slice of baguette. “Here, try it with the bread.”

Her partner accepted the bread but did not made any move to try the aligot.

“You’re being stubborn again, Kwon.” Yoona deadpanned. “What, do you want me to do, spoonfeed you?”

When Yoona looked at Jiyong, she saw that mischievous twinkle in his eyes that only meant one thing. Oh no.

Yoona laughed awkwardly. “I was just joking! I don’t really plan to feed you. Personally.”

“Why not?” GD smirked. “You suggested it.”

“Again, I was joking!”

“Ahh. You know what they say, jokes are half-meant. Meaning, in your subconscious pretty mind, you have the desire to feed me.” No one would not notice the naughtiness in his voice.

“That’s not true.” Yoona huffed.

“Or maybe~ You’re just too scared.”

Yoona raised an eyebrow. “Why would I be scared?”

“Because spoonfeeding is intimate. And you’re scared because if you do something intimate with me, you’ll start falling for my charms.” Jiyong wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

Yoona scoffed th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter