19- THE BIG THREE CONCERT PART I

Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This doesn't really add much to the story but I just fantasize over this all the time. Just read on  :))

“Annyeonghaseyo!” The three KPOP idols greeted.

“Miss A’s Suzy~”

“Big Bang TOP!”

“SNSD Yoona imnida~”

They took turns introducing themselves.

“We would like to invite you to the biggest KPOP collaboration concert. The Big 3 concert~” Suzy said as they cheered.

“Get ready to party for YG, SM & JYP are collaborating for a three day concert for the fans.” –TOP

“We prepared many special performances just for you, yorobun. ” Yoona giggled.

“We will be having a throwback party as we perform songs from our debut days on Day 1.” –Suzy

“Idols will be bringing you your requested English songs and perform it live on Day 2.”-TOP

“Special collaborations, a short movie clip from all us, and a one-time reunion not just from one group but four on the last day! You want a hint? Four words! Nobody. Mirotic. Sorry Sorry. Growl. Oops! That’s five words!”- Yoona

“See you all! Annyeong!”

 

COUNTDOWN for The Big 3 concert. ONE DAY LEFT!

The most awaited collaboration of the three biggest agencies in KPOP is coming TOMORROW! YG, SM & JYP idols will be performing a three-day concert for the fans. Just recently, a commercial from the visuals, Suzy, TOP and YoonA, have been aired. They revealed the concert plans which excites the fans more.

Are you ready, SM, JYP & YG stans? Because it’s going to be one hell of a party!

Due to public demand, a last wave of tickets have been made available for grabs last week. Get yours now!

 

 

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Big Bang’s G-Dragon & SNSD’s Yoona on The Big Three Concert & more!

How lucky are we to finally have an exclusive interview from one of the hottest KPOP sub-unit, YinYang! Our writer, slydeer, had a sit-down with the idols and talked about the K-Gala,  Yoona’s recent hospital emergency, the most-awaited The Big Three Concert and yes, their love lives!

So what are you waiting for? Read on!

Q: Thank you so much for taking time to answer our questions! You two are so busy nowadays, am I right?

Yoona: Ne~ It’s our pleasure being here. Things are a little bit hectic now. With the sub-unit, and our own groups, the concert! [giggles] We’re happy though.

Q: You know that you’re being followed everywhere since fans are always waiting for updates from you. You always update your social media accounts too. But just this weekend, no news were heard from the both of you. What did Yoona and G-Dragon do?

GD: [smiles] It’s a secret..

Q: Aww.. come on! Did you disappear together?

[Both of them nodded.]

Q: If I ask where you guys went, will I get an answer?

Yoona: Mianhae~

Q: Gwenchana! So Yoona, you were hospitalized last week. Fans all over the world were worried that you were overworking yourself. What happened?

Yoona: I’m sorry for worrying the fans! It’s my fault, really! I woke up late that day and didn’t get to eat, SNSD and 2NE1 were playing ball while we wait

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter