D is for

Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Gwihan-ah, make sure that the twins brushed their teeth before they go to bed, arasso?" Yoona said, looking at her daughter from the mirror while putting on her earings. 

 

16 years old Gwihan rolled her eyes. "I know the drill mom. Where is appa taking you anyway?"

 

"I don't know yet. You know your appa," they shared a knowing look. "Areum-ah, feel at home okay? There lots of food in the fridge. Saffie, no beers or boys, got it?"

 

Areum giggled. "Thanks for letting me stay, auntie."

 

Dong Areum is Yuri & Taeyang's first born. She's the same age as our Kwon Gwihan and basically Gwihan's best friend. 

 

"You know you're family, hun." Yoona smiled at the girl. She's actually Areum's godmother so she loves her like her own. Yoona pouted her lips after putting on her lipstick, faced the girls who were sitting at the couch in her bed room, straightened her dress. "Okay, girls, how do I look?"

 

"Auntie, you look so pretty!" Areum gushed.

 

"The dress is lovely eomma. You look as beautiful as always." Sapphire smiled softly at her mother. Yoona found herself smiling too, her daughter looks so much like her. It's like looking back at a younger Yoona and Yuri. She finds herself about to tear up, like always, when she looks at Sapphire and Areum.  She exhaled and looked away.

 

She was wearing an original Kwon Dami dress, purple as a whole but with black geometric angles on it. She grabbed her purse. "

 

"Thanks girls. Pizza money is on top of the fridge, okay?" She approached the girls and gave them a group hug. "Thanks for babysitting the twi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter