EPILOGUE- WE ARE FAMILY

Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Annyeonghaseyo yorobun~ Aigoo. This is our 20th episode, isn’t it?” Yoona asked the camera who nodded. She can’t help but laugh. “It means that this is our last, this is so sad.” She said cutely on the camera.

Four years since the announcement of their exclusive relationship, Yoona & Jiyong have been a fan-supported couple all through the years. They’ve been seen going out on dates, supporting each other on concerts, music shows and dramas and going out with their circle of friends. Just since the start of the year, they have accepted to show parts of their relationship to the reality show, ‘We Are Dating!’ which featured couples, on screen and off screen.

Since they are a very private couple, (except for the paparazzi sightings they’ve only given one or two interviews about each other for the past four years) fans were very happy that the GYoon couple decide to do the show. They were definitely rating-pullers but now, it comes to the end.

“Today, we’re going to go to Big Bang’s Seoul concert. Woori Jiyongie asked me to be a part of the concert. We’re going to sing together.” Yoona giggled. “I’m so nervous though. I’m partly fine if I’m going to be facing SONEs but these are VIPs we’re talking about. I’m a little bit scared.”

And so when their performance came, everything was fine at first. But as they finished the first song, the lights came out and when it was on again, Yoona find herself alone in the stage.

She looked around, biting her lips but trying to feel confident for the fans. She has no idea what’s going on.

And then the music started, Daesung came out holding a rose, while singing ‘Remember’ by Big Bang. He gave Yoona the rose and stepped aside.

“What’s going on?” Yoona asked the Big Bang member but he only winked.

Then came out TOP, then Seungri and then Young Bae, singing different love songs that was written by Jiyong. Yoona asked them the same thing but they only smiled at her.

Yoona was more surprised when her girls, SNSD, came out one by one also singing love songs, give her a rose and then hugging her. She was more confused than ever.

All of them stood on the main stage while Yoona in the middle of the ramp alone. They were all smiling at her, meanwhile Taeyeon & Tiffany were wiping tears.

And then, Jiyong came out from the backstage singing ‘Butterfly’ to her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter