EPILOGUE- CEMENTING THE YINYANG LEGACY

Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you actually nervous?” Yuri asked her friend as they sat backstage.

“Why shouldn’t I be?” Yoona asked trying to control her breathing.

Fifteen years after Girls’ Generation took their last bow on the stage and all of them are still friends. Everyone has families of their own, be it that their husbands are from the show business they grew up in or a non-showbiz guy.

Yuri chuckled as she held her best friend’s hand, “Yoongie, we’ve been on stage thousands of times. And we actually stood on that podium before, remember?”

“Yes, but this is different. I’m not going to stand there with the eight of you.” Yoona bit her lip. “What if no one remembers me?”

Yuri smiled. “Are you kidding me? Your last high-rating series just ended a year ago.”

Yoona gave her a small smile although the nervousness isn’t all gone.

A knock on the door interrupted them. With a ‘come in’ from Yuri, two incredibly stunning men walked in and closed the door.

“Hey, what’s up?” Young Bae asked as he placed a kiss on Yuri’s forehead and Yoona’s cheek. “You two both look gorgeous.”

“Yoona is nervous.” Yuri stated and received a glare from her friend. “We’re going to leave the both of you, alright? We’ll be watching out there.”

Yoona nodded. As soon as the door closed, she cuddled close to the man sitting beside him.

“Ya, it’s going to be fine. We’re fulfilling our dream.” Said her ever handsome husband, Kwon Jiyong, as he wrapped his arms around her.

Yoona smiled. “I know. I’m just afraid no one will remember us.”

“But that’s impossible. We cooked up the scandal of the century. The proposal of the decade. It’s also supposed to be century but then Leeteuk hyung had to ruin it by that surprise wedding for Taeyeonnie.” Jiyong snorted.

Jiyong looked at his wife as she began to hum silently, to calm her nerves. He had always noticed how they didn’t changed much at all. After all the years that past, she still looked like the girl he fell in love with. The girl who argued with him infront of the now retired Lee Soo Man and Yang Hyun Suk. Her hair is still chocolate brown, her eyes still look as innocent as ever. Her body, oh gosh her luscious body, still toned and well taken care of. The same goes for him. Thankfully, he didn’t go bald after years of dyeing it.  Except for a few creases, he looks fairly the same.

Their attention returned to the television as two young KPOP idols stand in front of the audience, everyone in the room dressed elegantly. They were at the KPOP Hall of Fame ceremony as they will be inducted tonight.

They are going to be inducted by the second SM-YG collab sub-unit called SIB. They smiled as they remember the two. As Yoona and GD retired from the stage, they still stayed on their respective companies helping train the rookies before their debut.

The two were both determined to be the best in their business. They trained since they were young despite the constant warning of their parents to live their life while they were young but they didn’t listen. And now, they’re more than successful.

Sapphire, the SM half of SIB, gave the audience a stunning smile, before turning to Sky, the other SIB member. Sky noticeably gulped, making Jiyong and Yoona laugh.

“He’s going to choke on his words.” GD said.

Yoona shook her head. “No way. He’s a rapper, he won’t do that.”

“He ain’t rapping right now, jagi” The rapper Sky was known for his nervousness when delivering a talk on stage.

After the applause quiet down, the two idols cleared their throat.

Sapphire took over, “If you think about the most controversial scandals that happened in the history of KPOP, most would remember the YinYang scandal. Two idols, from the internationally known groups, Girls’ Generation and Big Bang, admitted to be having a relationship after a rollercoaster of news and rumors.”

She gestured for Sky to continue, which he did, “YinYang was made from two ultra-talented groups, just like SIB was.” Everyone chuckled at the self-praising words of Sky. “But unlike SIB, YinYang was the first, even before TroubleMaker was born. Companies SM & YG took a big risk by putting up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter