B is for

Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

June 2014 (Three weeks after the Big 3 Concert)

Yoona came out of the coffee shop, adjusting her sunglasses while pouting. She was carrying two cups of coffee, (one black coffee and one French vanilla with skim milk). The door of a white Bentley opened for her, she slid in gracefully and handed the black coffee to the driver.

“Yoo—“

“Don’t talk to me, I hate you.” Yoona said stubbornly.

“Love, the show is in five hours! Just tell me what’s wrong.” Jiyong pleaded.

“I can’t do it, okay?”

“Wae?”

“I don’t know, Ji. Maybe because you forgot to mention the others who will model for your sister! Ji Hye Park, Soo Joo Park, Pong, Hyoni Kang & Kiko Mizuhara! Why does she even need me there? She has famous models at her disposal!” Yoona ranted.

“Because you’re her sister-in-law.”

“So? I can still support her without me modelling.”

“Yoong, you agreed to Dami noona months ago. What’s really wrong?”

His wife exhaled. “I can’t do it. I can’t walk the runway with professionals. I’ll look like a klutz.”

“Oh honey. You know you’re awesome right? A fashion icon? I mean, you are Im Yoona and you’re also the wife of Korea’s No. 1 Male Fashionista.” Yoona tried very hard not to smile. “You are gorgeous. A hell lot more than those girls. Especially Kiko.” GD scrunched his nose when he said his ex’s name.

Yoona’s phone rang.

“Speaking of the devil,” Jiyong answered the call and put in speaker.

“Hola chica and loco,” Kiko greeted. She and her Thai boyfriend just visited Spain and Kiko fell in love with its language.

GD rolled his eyes and Yoona giggled. “Hey Kiko, what’s up?”

“We’re on our way. Are you excited, Yoong? I can’t believe we’re getting the chance to work together!” Kiko squealed.

Yoona frowned, her worries creeping up to her again. Jiyong raised his eyebrow at her. “Yoona’s really excited. We’ll see you there, Kiko. We’re on our way too.”

“Okay. Adios!!”

“Yoong, you are going to rock the runway, okay? I know how you strut, baby. It’s freaking hot. Especially when you narrow your eyes and all? It’s a major turn on.”

Yoona gave her husband a soft smile. “Thanks Ji.”

“Don’t worry. I’ll be up there with you. We’ll headline the whole thing.”

 

They arrived a few minutes later. The venue was already buzzing with organizers.

“There you are!” Dami shouted at the couple. “I am going crazy!!”

“You should relax, noona. Everything looks great.” Jiyong said, as he put an arm on Yoona’s shoulder.

“I will.” Dami did yoga breaths. “You should go up the stage for your rehearsal. The other boys are playing.” She rolled her eyes. “Honestly, I don’t know if this is rehearsal or a playground.”

GD nodded and placed a kiss on Yoona’s forehead.

“Unni, are you sure you’re okay? What can I do to help?”

“I’m fine! That’s sweet of you, Yoong but you have to get to your fitting and then your hair and make up.”

“Arasso unni. Take it slow, okay?”

 

When she got to the models’ room, she received a bone-crushing hug from Kiko and exchange ‘I miss you’s’ with her. Yoona let her friend direct her through the crowd and introduce her to the other A-List models who welcomed her kindly and with enthusiasm.

Finding out how good-hearted the models were, she opened up about her fear and the others dismissed her surprisingly.

“Are you kidding us?” Pong asked. “We were the one who were nervous. We’re about to work with internationally known SNSD’s Im Yoona!”

Yoona breathed a sigh of relief. They gave the SNSD face some tips on the runway and she, in turn, promised to introduce them to available KPOP heartthrobs on the after party.

G-Dragon knocked on the room half an hour later to Yoona to their own dressing room. The models gushed and whispered about ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter