03- THE DEAL

Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Italicized sentences/ paragraphs are flashbacks.. I know most of you wants to know what happened before but I can't let it all out in one chapter. All will be revealed as the story progress.

Thanks for those who subscribes and reads.

 

“You said that to Yoona?” Choi Seunghyun asked as they lounge on their dorm, watching television. Jiyong was telling them about the day when he and YG went to SMEnt. including what he said to Yoona.

Jiyong nodded.

“Man, that’s messed up.” Young Bae commented.

“No wonder why she ran out, hyung.” Daesung said.

Jiyong waited to hear their maknae’s comment on what he did. They all looked at Seungri who was silent and drinking his beer, staring at the TV. “She said I’m nice?”

TOP who was nearest to Seungri, smacked the back of his head as others shouted at him. “Is that the only thing you heard?”

“Well what do you want me to say?” Seungri asked holding his hands up in defeat. “Jiyong hyung looks like hell, meaning he’s probably regretting what he said to Yoona. I obviously agree that he acted like an to her—“

“YAH!”

“—but is there really anything we can say or do about it? It’s up to hyung to make this right.”

Daesung snatched the beer from Seungri’s grip. “You’re wise, meaning you’re drunk.”

 Seungri rolled his eyes. “I’m always wise. I just don’t like serious talks.”

Before an argument could start, someone was banging the door fumingly.

The five Big Bang members looked at each other with mixed expressions. It’s late at night so it couldn’t be their manager. Was it a sasaeng fan? Or..

Seungri, as the dutiful maknae, opened the door revealing an angry Jessica and two other SoShi members, Yuri & Tiffany, trying to calm her down.

Sica marched inside, nose all scrunched up and threw a piece of paper to Jiyong. “YOU !”

“Err..”

“HOW DARE YOU. SAY THOSE WORDS TO YOONA. WHEN YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW HER AT ALL.” SNSD’s Ice Princess spat those words.

“Sica..” Tifanny tried to stop her.

“She’s been down during practice and she had no appetite, which is unbelievable at first, she locks herself on her room for the last few days and she only told us because Taeyeon made her.” Sica closed her eyes and took a deep breath. “It’s bad enough that she hears those things from anti-fans but from a sunbae like G-Dragon?”

“Sica-ssi..”

“Every member is important to us. We aren’t SNSD if one is missing. Yoona, she’s one of the main reasons why we’re popular. After the success of You Are My Destiny, our popularity skyrocketed. We owe that to her. She acts not only for herself but also for SNSD. She always say that.” Sica smiled at the thought of her dongsaeng, only to remember the reason why she barged into Big Bang’s dorm. “I stole that paper from her. I hope that whatever doubts you have on Yoona’s talent be diminished by that.”

Finally relaxing, Sica bowed to the Big Bang members. “Sorry for the commotion sunbaenims. I’m doing this for the sake of Yoona. I hope you can understand.”

“Gwenchana.” Daesung said. “He needed a wake-up call too. Jiyong hyung shouldn’t let his anger get the best of him.”

Jiyong glared at D-Lite.

Sica gave him a small smile. “I’m leaving.” She turned to Yuri & Tiffany. “Are you two staying?”

“E-eh?” Yuri said. “We only came to make sure you don’t do drastic things.”

Ice Princess rolled her eyes. “Oh please. Never lie to me. You’re here to see TOP and Taeyang sunbaenims.”

“SICAAA~” Tiffany whined as they blushed.

Jessica walked towards the door and then turned around one last time. “G-Dragon sunbaenim, Yoona is at the practice room if you need to know.” She gave him a knowing smile before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter