12- THE OUTING

Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong closed the door after they got inside their house. They were still laughing about the crazy things that happened earlier that night.

“Thanks for coming with me, Yoong. I know how crazy your schedule is.” Ji sobered up.

“Naaah, I killed two birds in one stone. We were seen together in public and  by coming to 2NE1’s concert, I just hope fans would stop bashing each other. So it’s fine. Anyway, YG really knows how to turn a concert into a party. And how to throw a crazy afterparty too.”

“Thank God for fans. If not, you’d be drunk so bad again.” GD made a gesture of thanking God.

“Yah!” Yoona pouted. “That was a low blow, Kwon Jiyong.”

“If you only saw yourself, practically harassing me on the dance floor!”

“That did not happen!”

“Sure, it didn’t. Whatever makes you sleep at night, Yoona.” GD whistled.

“Speaking of sleep, we should really get some. We have a long day ahead tomorrow.”

Jiyong groaned. “Ugh. Please don’t remind me.”

“Oh c’mon! It won’t be so bad to see them.” Yoona chastised him.

“Jinjja?! You wanna put money where your mouth is?”

“Go on..”

GD smirked. Typical Yoona, never backing down. “If you tell me anything that indicates you wanting us to leave three hours in, you owe me a favor.”

“And if I don’t?” Yoona raised a brow.

“Then I owe you one.”

“Arasso.” Yoona said. “It’s a deal.”

They shook hands.

“So breakfast tomorrow? It’s your turn to cook, right?” Yoona asked.

“I was thinking of eating outside.”

“Pssh, escaping your tasks again.” The SNSD visual tsk’ed.

“I’m not!” GD said defensively. “We went to a concert, an afterparty and then we left together. The next morning, Yoona and G-Dragon are seen having breakfast together, leaving for a get away.”

Yoona pondered over his plan. “Hmm, the reporters will have a field day!”

“We’ll make the headline!” Jiyong added. “So you’re in?”

“Sure!”

 

 

 

The next day…

“So today you’re going to Dolce Vita with your husband and spend the day with his family?” asked Heechul.

“Yeah, is there something wrong with that?”

Yoona and Heechul were catching up, talking on their cellphones as Yoona packed for their trip.

“Yoongie, let me say it to you again, you’re going to Dolce Vita with your husband and spend the day with his family!” Heechul explained. “Not only that there’s something wrong with that, everything is wrong.”

“Oppa, I don’t speak your language.”

“What happened to ‘it’s all professional, oppa’?”

“Erm… well..”

“See? Meeting his family is not part of your collab contract.”

“I know that. But I’ve always went to Kwon family functions. It’s nothing new.” Yoona defended.

“Of course it’s something new! When you go to their parties, GD wasn’t there, right? But now you’re going to it together. Maybe his sister would understand that it’s only the fact that you can’t say no to your mother-in-law is the only reason you’re going. Trust me when I say that the oldies aren’t going to be so open-minded.

“Oh dear, you are such a cute couple, when are you going to start making babies?” Heechul said in a fake oldie voice. Yoona cringed at the last word. “Oh my grandson is so lucky to have this young lady!”

“OKAY! I see your point, oppa! I assure you, that’s not going to happen.”

Heechul sighed. “Whatever you say, Yoong. Just gear up, and pack your transparent earphones.”

“Okay, now you’re being ridiculous, Chullie oppa.” Yoona chuckled.

“No, seriously, remember when I brought Sica to ‘meet the family’? And you know why we broke up a few weeks after?”

Yoona shook her head, but remembering her oppa can’t see her she answered a quick no as she zipped up her bags.

“Well the oldies ruined it. That’s all I’m going to tell you. They scared the sht out of your unni. Now, learn your lesson the easy way and UNPACK.”

The SNSD face giggled. “Oppa, I can’t. What I can do is promise you that Jiyong and I will runaway when that happens.”

Somebody knocked on her bedroom door. “YOONAAA! We gotta get going!” shouted GD.

“I gotta go. I’ll text you, oppa. Make yourself busy and call your onscreen wife or something. Bye, Chullie! Miss you!” Yoona hung up and grabbed her bags.

Before she was out of her room, Yoona’s phone beeped.

Ya! You’ll pay for hanging up on me! We’re so not done talking! What did Jonghyun say about this whole getaway?

From: Heechul Oppa

She shook her head and replied a quick message.

Aish oppa~ Give it up! As for Jonghyun, no calls or texts since two months ago. Safe to say it’s over. Don’t text me anymore, arasso? ~ xY

 

Finally out of her bedroom, she saw Jiyong sitting on their couch, flipping through channels. “Ya! What took you so long? We’re going out for breakfast you know. Not lunch.”

Yoona just dumped her bags beside him and headed out. GD made a face at her back but grabbed her bags before heading outside too.

“Aish, this is going to be a long day.” GD muttered.

 

 

“Ji! I BEG you to tell them we’re going!” said Yoona, two and a half hours after arriving at Dolce Vita.

“Mwuh? And when they ask why?”

“Tell them we have an emergency meeting with the sajangnims!” Yoona paced back and forth the Crayon room.

“But Yoong, you assured them we’re free until tomorrow afternoon!” Jiyong grinned stupidly as he relaxed on the bed.

Yoona fell on the bed beside him, and faced down the pillow to muffle her screams.

“So you owe me a favor?” GD asked.

Finally done venting her frustrations, Yoona mumbled, ”Shut up.” Before pouting.

As soon as they left their house earlier that day, everything went according to plan. There were paparazzi near the breakfast place they ate at so they were mobbed trying to get back to GD’s car. Maybe as of now, the internet is exploding with rumors involving YinYang.

They were welcomed by GD’s mom, dad and of course, his sister, Dami.

Earlier that day,

Mrs. Kwon hugged Yoona tightly and then let go only to cup her cheeks in her hand, “Aigoo, how do you grow younger instead of older? I haven’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter