11- THE LEAD-UP

Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sounds of clanking metals made Yoona’s head pound harder. Closing her eyes, “Can someone please close the door?”

GD snickered as one of their staff did as told. They were at the MV shooting site one day after their re-housewarming party. Yoona was nursing a headache, while Jiyong was pretty fine.

After a few minutes, someone slammed the door.

Yoona winced at the loud sound. She turned and see Seung Ho coming towards her. “Oppa, can you be more quiet?”

“HEY YOONG! HOW YOU DOIN’, GIRL?” Seungho yelled as he patted Yoona on the head.

“Ugghh. Oppa~” Yoona pouted. “But last night was fun. You should’ve been there.”

Seung Ho glanced at his friend GD and gave him a nod. “Oh yeah? What did you guys do?”

“We all went to the club ‘cause it’s like a triple celebration—TOP oppa’s movie premiere success, re-housewarming party and Sooyoungie’s birthday—and.. er.. I don’t really remember much.” Yoona furrowed her brows. “But if I got so wasted.. then it must have been fun right?”

Seung Ho, GD and the staffs inside their dressing room laughed at Yoona’s cuteness.

So what did really happen that night?

 

“We should go clubbing!” Heechul suggested.

“Oh yeah! It’s been a long time since we’ve been out like that!” Hyoyeon agreed.

Yoona groaned. “You guys go, but I’m going to stay here.”

“Mwuh? Why Yoong? This is like the first time we’ve done something together since forever. You’ve been so busy. Come with us.” Yuri guilt-tripped her bestfriend.

“I don’t know… I’m just so tired.”

“I have caffeine pills here somewhere.” GD suggested. “You can take one. That’ll keep you awake for awhile.”

Yoona didn’t answer.

“Yoona, please go with us.” Park Dara pleaded.

“Yeah, Yoong, since when did we all get together? Seems like years ago.” Donghae added.

“For just one night, we all don’t have schedules. It’s a MIRACLE. All of us should really go out.” Daesung said.

Yoona bit her lip, still unsure but as she looked around and saw the pleading faces of the different idol groups, she can’t help but say yes. “Arasso. I’ll have one of those caffeine pills.”

The girls squealed and cheered in delight while the boys fist-pumped and air-pumped in happiness. They all went out, agreeing to meet at the high-end nightclub, Vanilla.

Seungri and Heechul reserved a VIP room for them which has a billiard table, beer-pong table, couch and their own bar with a bartender.

They played ridiculous childish games like Paranoid and when someone cursed or say ‘Mwuh?’ or ‘What?’ they have to drink. And of course, the most eventful game of the night….

“Seriously? We’re playing Truth or Dare?” asked Taeyeon.

Seungri smirked. “Wae? Have anything to hide from us?”

“Pssh.. Anniyo!”

Seungri, Dara, Heechul & Sooyoung were the volunteered hosts/MCs for the night’s activities. Sooyoung grabbed a bottle from the bar and placed it in the middle of the large circle they all formed.

“Okay, rules first. Daring someone to do something remotely explicit is PROHIBITED. Reporters are going to have a field day if they heard SJ, Big Bang, SNSD & 2NE1 had a group .”

 

Although that was a rule, the troublemakers found loopholes in it and everything became crazy. BUT that’s a story for another chapter.

 

Once they were all tired of the game and tipsy, others decided to get out of their VIP room and dance their heart outs on the dance floor. Including tipsy Yoona.

 

“Yo yo yo! WE HAVE SOME HUGE CELEBRITIES PRESENT TONIGHT! SO IF YOU SEE THEM, TAKE THE ONCE IN A LIFETIME CHANCE TO DANCE WITH THEM!” The DJ laughed. “GOOD LUCK WITH THAT! TO GIVE YOU SOME CLUE TO WHO THEY ARE, ENJOY THIS NEXT SONG!”

Big Bang’s Number One blasted through the speakers.

I'll be ready in an hour, jump in the shower
Crisp and clean now I got the power
Blasting music from my speakers
T-shirts fresh, brand new sneakers

Ready to flow, ready to go, 
Ready for the spot light, ready for the show
Let me tell you something that you already know
I'm a hardworking man and I work for my fans.

Girl, I love your style, love your smile
Wish that you could be
Only mine, be only mine (fa'sho)
I can't let it go, I don't know
What you're doin' to me (yeah)
You're so fine (yeah uh huh), oh you're so fine (let's go)

Yoona jumped up drunkenly swaying, pulling Jiyong from the bar to the dance floor.

“What are you doing?!” yelled Jiyong so Yoona can hear him.

“We’re dancing! I really love this song!!” Yoona giggled. “I wonder who wrote it!”

GD shook his head. “You’re drunk Yoong! Let’s go home!”

Gettin' hot in the club, I can see they want some more
(I will give you more; I'm your number one)
Once I get up I will rock, never stop, you can be sure
(Yeah you can be sure; I'm your number one)
I, (uh) you know I (yes) you know I (yo)
I'm your number one. (I'm your number one)

“NUMBEEERRRR OONNNEEE!” Yoona said clutching to GD as they sway on the dance floor. “After this song!!”

Sighing, GD let Yoona harass his body as she struggled to remain standing.

Crazy hot, mad party
Shorty drop it low for me
You can keep me company
You look sweet smell like honey

 

GD’s par

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter