17- IT'S OVER

Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Europe? Really?” Yoona shook her head goodnaturedly.

“England, more specifically. It takes you back, right?” The Big Bang leader used one arm to pull her closer to him. “Do you not like it?”

“You slipped me sleeping pills and when I woke up I’m in London. Well done, Kwon.” She pushed him lightly. “But why?”

“Oh you know,” Ji Yong exhaled. “We’ve worked hard enough to deserve this. A vacation together before everything returned to normal.”

She looked down and bit her lip. “I don’t even know what’s normal anymore.”

Jiyong held her hand and walked towards a bench. “Your kind of normal is being with your eight sisters. I think you’ve been away from them too much. Your eyes lack the brightness it has when you’re with your SoShi members.” Yoona smiled a little. “Back to your hectic schedule.” His lips tightened when he said his next words. “And you know, back to Jonghyun.” He waited for her to sit before doing the same.

She faced him and studied his face. Three years ago, it was smoother, without the wrinkles that are forming now. She softly ran her fingers on his face to smoothen it. He changed a lot even though he would never admit it. She knew that somehow the guy sitting beside him had matured. His actions are more cautious now, especially in front of cameras, he rarely shows the fun side of him to his fans and he’s just more mysterious than ever. “Is that your way of asking what happened when you left me in the hospital with him?”

He looked away. He can’t say he isn’t curious because he is.

“I won’t tell you.” Yoona said in a teasing tone.

“Why not?” He asked.

“Hmm, let’s see. Number One: You took me to a vacation.  Number Two: It’s our last week promoting as YinYang. Number Three: I’m not really in the mood for serious stuff today or tomorrow.” Yoona hooked her arm on Jiyong’s neck playfully. “Can we just please enjoy this weekend?”

Jiyong smiled at their proximity. He knew that they have a pretty busy week ahead of them and this will be their only chance to relax. “Why do you treat this weekend as if we’ll never have another one like this?”

Yoona smiled but her eyes didn’t twinkle like before. “You never know, Ji.”

“Okay, let’s make this weekend the best one to last awhile.”

And he made sure it is the best. They visited famous landmarks and YoonA introduced him to old friends and classmates from when she stayed there to study.

That night, they spend it at a bar where Jiyong visited before.

“You know one time we rented this place after a concert.” Jiyong said.

“Let me guess, Seungri got unbelievably drunk and you left him here to sleep.” Yoona giggled.

GD made a ‘WRONG!’ sound.“Not this time. The main character of this story is TOP hyung.”

“Mwuh? TOP oppa? What did he do?”

“Bae and I made a bet with th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter