15- THE UNKNOWN

Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “There she is!” Jessica stood up and squealed. She opened her arms for her newly married friend and gestured at the seat across from her. “How have you been? I haven’t seen you in forever!”

Yoona shook her head and smiled goodnaturedly. Leave it to Jung Jessica to exaggerate. “Unni, you saw me just last week!”

“And your point being?” Sica raised a perfect eyebrow. “I’ve been spending almost everyday with you in the past what.. 3 or 4 years. Not seeing you for a week felt like forever.”

“I guess.” Yoona shrugged.

“So? How was it?” Jessica grinned.

“How was what?”

“You know.. the honeymoon?” She leaned in. “The vacation that newly-wed couples take that’s also full of and s?”

Yoona winced at the mention of the S and O words.

“Oh come on! You’re married; you can’t flinch on words like that!” Sica exclaimed. “Just tell me.”

“Is that why you invited me for lunch?” Yoona suspiciously asked. “To ask me about my holiday?”

“Holiday? Yes. To ask about your holiday.”

“UNNI!” Yoona groaned. “This is why I was reluctant to have that week off from the bosses after the wedding. Because everyone will know what we’re doing.”

“Not everyone.” Sica scoffed. “Just SMTown, YG family and some of JYP’s. But still not everyone.”

“But that’s everyone who matters.” Yoona whined. “Now what’s the real reason why you asked me here?”

“What?” The Ice Princess asked innocently. The girl across from her stared her down and not being able to take it, she cracked. “Arasso. The girls sent me here. They want to know about your honeymoon with Jiyong oppa okay?”

Yoona tsk’ed playfully. “And here I thought my favorite unni just misses me.”

“Oh please. Your favorite unni is the one whoever you’re with. It changes everytime.” Sica countered trying not to smile at her friend. “And you’re changing the subject.”

“No. I refuse to tell you anything.”

Sica rolled her eyes. “Would you rather have Taengoo here? She’ll ask you to demonstrate, you know.” Yoona giggled. “Or  maybe Tiffany? She’s all about the deets. Sooyoung would make a big deal of everything. Or.. Seohyunnie! Oh Christ! If the girls sent Seohyun here, it’ll take you five days before Seohyun even ask what happened.”

Yoona continued to laugh. “Okay, I get your point. But I still don’t like to tell you about our first time. It’s something personal and sacred to me so sorry.”

“Well, how about the second time?” Jessica grinned. She looked closer to her friend and smiled. “You’re glowing, Yoongie. It suits you.”

Yoona blushed at the compliment from her fellow SNSD member. “T’was a really nice week off.”

“You two gonna be humping like bunnies now?”

Yoona’s eyes widened. “Yah!”

“I mean there’s a lot of place in your new house you need to baptize.” Jessica chuckled.

“You’re so awful, unni.” Yoona groaned.

“What?! I’m just saying.” The Ice Princess shrugged.

 

 

 

 

Despite the promise that they’d talk about it the next day, it didn’t happen due to life’s interference.

Yoona and Jiyong woke up in their tangled limbs, Yoona not reacting badly since she was mentally there when they did it last night. She glimpsed at the clock and suddenly all sleepiness was gone. She carelessly tugged on the blanket as she stood up and wrapped in around her body.

That woke Jiyong up. The house is cold despite the warmth of the fireplace so he jerked when he notice that he was bare without the blanket. “Ya! Yoong, you’re not running away from last night, are you?” he asked huskily.

“Mwuh? No! Get up, Ji!”

“Anniyo~ Come on, let’s go back to sleep. We don’t have recording til 9.” He patted the space next to him.

“Ji!” Yoona kicked him not too softly to get his attention. “It’s 8:30 in the morning!”

GD cracked one eye open. “Whaa—“ A quick look at the clock and then, “OH ! We’re so screwed!”

“Okay, let’s take a quick shower then speed to MBC building together.” Yoona suggested.

He nodded and followed Yoona.

“Separately, Ji.” Yoona pointed out as she saw GD’s crazy grin. “We’re showering separately.”

“Awww. You sure you don’t want to do it together? Conserve water or something?” He said cheekily.

“Don’t push it Kwon!” Yoona shouted as she closed her bedroom door behind her. GD chuckled before heading to his own bedroom.

 

 

 

The journey to MBC building was awkward and silent. They were listening to the radio which is still hangover from last night’s KGala, narrating the happenings from the event. Yoona tried to catch some more sleep as GD drove as fast as he could within the speed limit.

Thankfully, they arrived on time for their hair and make-up.

 Yoona finished first so she went to Girls’ Generation’s waiting room to meet with her unnis. She bumped into her Hyoyeon unni on the way.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter