13- THE RED CARPET

Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘YG-SM sub-unit, YinYang, Takes the World by Storm with Their New Album!’

 

‘G-Dragon & Yoona AKA YinYang tops ALL charts AGAIN!’

 

‘YinYang unit to grace the cover of Vogue ASIA this upcoming April!’

 

‘BIG BANG & SNSD featured in YinYang’s latest MV release’

 

‘G-Dragon’s Instagram Video: If YinYang’s MV reaches 20 million views in one week, YoonA will be joining Instagram!’

 

‘YinYang’s MV reaches 25,000,000 views on YouTube in 1 week!’

YOONGSTAGRAM: SNSD & YinYang’s YoonA shows gratitude to fans by opening an IG account’

 

‘G-Dragon and Yoona’s closeness didn’t go unnoticed to the fans. Are they dating?’

 

‘Big Bang, SNSD & 2NE1 to perform at New York’s KPOP Music Festival! CL + YinYang prepares for a special stage!’

 

‘SM & YG representatives continuously deny rumors about G-Dragon & SNSD’s Yoona in an exclusive relationship’

Top 5 Five KPOP Idol Couples:

 5. Rain & Kim Tae Hee

It has been a year since Rain, while serving his military duties, was caught in his secret date with actress Kim Tae Hee. Recently, the actor/singer had opened up about their relationship and confirmed that they are still going strong.

4. Tablo & Kang Hye Jung

As Tablo returns with ‘The Return of Superman’, glimpses of their married life has been shown in national television. It is so obvious that they are still truly inlove with each other even after more than five years of marriage. There’s even little Haru to give proof to that!

3. Hyunseung & Hyuna

Not a real life couple but don’t you agree that these two looks hot together?! There sub-unit concepts has always been y and they never, never disappoints. We just wish that they’d return for another comeback after the awful rumors about HyunA! We blame you disrespectful fans!

2. Se7en & Park Han Byul

Even though there are break-up rumors as of late, we can’t ignore the 11-year relationship of these two! That lands them here on the list’s number two! Just get married already! They were one of the firsts to announce their relationship to the public! They practically paved the way for those who are secretly dating. Se7en taught us that we can still drool at him uncontrollably even though he’s dating Han Byul.

1.G-Dragon & Im YoonA

Oh I’m sorry did anyone just question why these two landed the number one spot? Have you seen the news? The tabloids? If you must know, ever since announcing their comeback, Big Bang G-Dragon and SNSD YoonA had been seen together almost everyday! They take the same car going to schedule and even go out for meals together. Are they glued or something? GD even managed to convince the SNSD goddess to join Instagram! Their IG updates are usually photos and videos of each other.

And yet, YG & SM continues to deny that they have an exclusive relationship. Extremely close friends, my Papa YG & Soo Man appa! Just confirm it already! And for the two idols, stop making us jealous with all the flirting!

The video starts with our SNSD visual holding the camera, recording herself.

“Annyeonghaseyo yorobun! SNSD YoonA imnida!” she smiled and waved cheerfully to the camera. “This is YinYang TV!”

To what a viewer could see, she was in a car.

She tilted the camera farther so she can record the driver too. “And that’s my very useful partner.”

GD made use of the stop light and smiled at the camera. “Annyeonghaseyo! Big Bang G-Dragon imnida!” he made a peace sign to the camera. “We’re off to our next schedule but a hungry deer wants to grab a bite to eat first.” He shared to the viewers.

“Ya! Stop making me sound like a pig!” Yoona protested.

“Isn’t she the shikshin of SNSD, yorobun?”

The video was apparently cut to the end with GD and Yoona smiling at the camera and doing a united ‘fighting!’.

On another video:

“Annyeong~” Yoona and GD both greeted the fans.

“We just want to thank you for the support you’ve shown us for the past two weeks.” GD smiled. “You made us so happy~”

“We dedicate our music show awards to all of you who never let us down, VIPs & SONEs.” While Yoona was speaking, GD was continuously smiling as he looks at Yoona. “We will be attending the KGala tomorrow. See you soon!”

“Kamsahamnida!” they said together.

 

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter