A is for

Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was just a week after the biggest wedding in KPOP history happened. Of course I’m talking about the YinYang couple, who again, made it to Korean Pop Culture history with their televised nuptial, that is star-studded and full with performances from the couple and their friends.

YoonA, who is very private, didn’t mind. After all, it is their second wedding ceremony just for the fans to see them tie the knot so they can finally try starting a family.

They even let Tiffany and Seungri  take the reins and go crazy with the preparations. YG and SM also had a YinYang cover contest and the prize was to attend their wedding and all that.

If you ask G-Dragon, he would tell you that the wedding was mostly for promotional purpose and was very public.

Nevertheless, the couple didn’t care.

They had fun during the wedding ceremony and the reception was very entertaining too. The messages from their members, close friends, family and bosses were really heartwarming too.

 Back in their house, which was filled with gifts from fans and colleagues, even though they already had several TV announcements asking the fans to not give them gifts but instead donate to the needy.

To say the least, they have very rich fans. SONEs and VIPs alike, donated under their names, but also spent money to buy them gifts. They can’t thank them enough.

Even though, the reason for the public wedding is for them to finally create a family, it seemed impossible.

Yoona have at least five dramas lined up, three movies, and two more SNSD albums. G-Dragon is also busy with his own album, Big Bang’s and a possible YinYang comeback.

And we’re not even including their group CFs, couple CFs and individual CFs!

It took them about three years more before they finally sat down on the living room cuddling and said, “I want to pause all these crazy schedules.”

All it took them was a super late honeymoon from their bosses in the beautiful city of Prague.

A one-month get away from rehearsals, photoshoots, CF shoots and acting shoots. It was perfect.

When they got back their bosses surprised them with the announcement of the comeback of YinYang.

G-Dragon thought it was an amazing idea. They would be kidding if they told you they haven’t thought about performing on stage together again.

Yoona wasn’t thrilled though. Her schedule is jam packed as it is and to add another dish on her plate is not really the best idea she thought.

Nevertheless, it was decided.

Meeting up on one afternoon after their individual commitments, Jiyong welcomed his wife with an embrace.

He heard Yoona giggled through his chest so he was surprised when she pushed him away.

“Uggh, Ji! What perfume is that? It’s making me hurl.” Yoona said, scrunching her nose because of the smell.

“Are you kidding me? You bought me this when you had your SM Town Concert in New York.” Jiyong chuckled, confused on his wife’s behavior. “You okay, Yoong?”

That should have been the first sign. And big surprise? They didn’t notice it.

There were others of course…

“Yoona, we haven’t done a lot of recording since you go to the bathroom every five minutes? What you got in there? The whole country’s water supply?” Jiyong said sarcastically, really frustrated because they haven’t done anything since they met three hours ago.

Yoona looked at her husband, shocked for his joking yet harsh words. Um, can she really control it when she needed to pee? She had tears falling from her eyes. “You know what, I hate you! Why don’t you write songs about that!”

Then she walked out.  Incidentally, Seungri was passing. “Woah. That was intense, hyung. What did you do this time?”

 

Some were obvious like…

Jiyong rubbed his forehead with his left hand as his right one held Yoona’s hair as she puked all over their bedroom toilet. It was like, 6am when Yoona rushed to the bathroom and started vomiting like crazy. That was 30 minutes ago and she was still going at it.

“It must have been something you ate last night at 2PM’s party.” Jiyong said, rubbing her back gently to comfort her.

“Or the fact that we went teenager crazy on the booze last night.” Yoona said before submitting to her nausea again.

“Love, not to contradict you or anything, but the booze last night? It was on 5% alcohol I think.” He groaned. “Last night . Every party when the bosses are supervising.”

 

Yoona studied herself in the mirror wearing one of Ji’s loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter