08- PUSH AND PULL

Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Yoona might be a little OC but I always see her as someone who's sweet and all but have her backbone.I am not neglecting my stories. I just don't find time to write and all. Mianhae~ This signals the start of the new eraaaaaa. Promotions, photoshoots, interviews are coming your way! Enough of the backstage dramas!

 

And yeah, the liquid nitrogen thingy is true. The store is called Iscreamist and it's in the Philippines. We went there when we visited the country. Their first date was inspired by a real experience. Keke~

Yoona waved goodbye, not even bothering to put on a smile as Jonghyun drove away. She sighed and slowly walked towards their house.

She expected a fun day with Jonghyun. With her SNSD schedule and the preparation for YinYang’s comeback, they haven’t spent much time together. Their dates are always delayed and cancelled. She was really looking forward to this day but Jiyong ruined it.

After G-Dragon’s retelling of their first date, he got a call from YG telling him to come to the building ASAP. When he left, Yoona had wished Jonghyun was shouting at her instead of being awfully quiet. He only asked to drive Yoona home where she nodded her acceptance.

They made a quick detour parking near the Han River where Jonghyun finally asked his questions.

Is it true? Are they really married? Since when? Is he really unimportant to her? (“Of course you’re important to me!”) Then why didn’t Yoona tell him? (“It’s not exactly an information I’m willing to share to those people I date.”) Are they living together? Yoona didn’t answer the last question. I just moved back in before I met with you, seems a ridiculous answer.

His questions were answered. And then they were through. Just like that.

Yoona wiped the tear escaping from her eyes.

“I really like you, Yoong but I need to come into terms to these things I have learned from you.” Jonghyun tightened his grip on the steering wheel. “I thought I know you.”

“You do!” Yoona said exaperatedly. “Just because I kept one thing from you that don’t mean that I’m a completely different person from what I show you.”

“YOU ARE MARRIED, Yoona. I think that’s an important thing to tell someone you date.” He sighed. “I just need some time.”

“Fine. I don’t care.” Yoona huffed and crossed her arms under her chest. She timidly wipes her tears on the way home.

Yoona silently entered the house. She can hear the television from the living room. Jiyong is obviously back from YG. She really doesn’t want to see him right now, but in order to get to her bedroom, she must cross the damn living room.

GD already rehearsed his words, something to make his wife irritated, but as she came into view he just stared at her tear-spotted face who’s glaring at him. “You.. what happened?”

“He doesn’t want to see me anymore.” Yoona said flatly. She paused infront of her door and said, “Mission accomplished. I hope you’re happy.”

Jiyong’s jaw dropped. He ing did it. He should feel happy but Yoona’s sad expression eats him up.  He frowned. She shouldn’t waste her time crying over that jerk.

Oh yeah? Just like how she shouldn’t have wasted it crying over YOU? Said an inner voice in his head.

I’m the only jerk who can mess with her. And YOU of all people should know how difficult that was for US.  Another voice answered.

Jiyong shook his head, clearing his thoughts with those crazy voices. He should sleep.

 

Yoona was crying softly. This is all Jiyong’s fault. Her jerk of a husband will get it! Im Yoona will get her revenge.

 

It seems that luck is on Yoona’s side when two weeks after (two months before their comeback), she finally gets a chance for revenge.

Yoona was staying home for the day since her only schedule was a Prime Minister and I shooting during the wee hours of the morning till before lunch. All her unnies and Seohyun are also having a rest day. She just finished taking Gaho for a bath. Gaho was now staying with his Daddy Ji and Mommy Yoong since they one of them goes home every night. If they both have schedules, they either bring Gaho or leave at their dorms or companies.

Yoona sighed as she dried herself with a towel. “You’re all clean now. Try not to be messy, arasso?” She said to Gaho.

Yoona’s phone rang and she rolled her eyes as she looked at the caller ID. “What?”

“Are you at home?”

“Ne. Wae?”

“I’m coming home tonight. Riri’s coming with me.”

“Hmm.. shall I cook then?”

GD laughed at the other line. “Your call. Make sure it’s edible.”

Yoona rolled her eyes skyward. “I’m putting poison on yours.”

“I look forward to it.”

They hung up and Yoona bent down to scratch Gaho’s ears who purred cutely to his mommy. “Why is your Daddy such an ?”

Gaho just whimpered in reply.

 

Jiyong had apologized for his behavior that day and Yoona had accepted it. That doesn’t mean she wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter