09- WHITE FLAG

Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri grinned as he looked at her SNSD friend.

“Stop it Seungri. I’m still basking on my victory.” Yoona smiled slyly.

They were sitting next to each other at the living room in comfortable silence before Yoona broke it. Jiyong sent Kiko out and they were patiently waiting for his return.

“Ahh… yes. Do you know how much I like that word? And how much I like to squeeze the hell out of you right now?” Seungri gave her a one-arm side hug. “You’ve reached another level of respect in my book, Miss Im. First, you’ve been tolerating Jiyong hyung’s behavior since God knows when and now, you stood up to the female-dog.”

“Don’t flatter me too much.”

“Feels good, right?”

The SNSD member sighed. “Yeah. It’s kind of nice to let out those words. It’s only once in a blue moon that I show that attitude. I hope Kiko-ssi didn’t get in too much trouble with GD. What do you think? Kwon dragged her out harshly.”

“Don’t worry, she likes it rough.” Seungri snickered and Yoona raised her eyebrow. Big Bang’s maknae cleared his throat before continuing. “Kiko’s been walking on thin ice ever since. She is like a leech hyung can’t brush off. Going here might be hyung’s last straw. He’s going to end it.”

“So there is something going on between them! I knew it!” Yoona snapped her fingers.

“Oh come on Yoong! You didn’t know? Anyway, that is ages ago. Are you jealous?” Seungri added cheekily.

Yoona glared at him playfully before smacking her friend on the arm.

 

Meanwhile, Jiyong was enraged. He was planning to have a fun night teasing Yoona with Seungri. Just a relaxed, good old fun with the two. He didn’t expect Kiko inside their home. Moreover, raising a hand to Yoona. He didn’t want to think of what could happen if they arrived five minutes later.

“Ya! Stop manhandling me!” Kiko yelled as Jiyong’s grip in her arm tightened. As they reached Kiko’s car, GD pushed her away from him.

“What are you doing here?”the Big Bang leader asked.

“I’m visiting you, of course! Since you forgot to tell me you moved back in here and they won’t let me go up on your floor at YG! You don’t answer my calls too.” Kiko pouted.

“And that gave you the right to slap my wife?!”

“She started it!” the model whined.

“You may have provoked her!”

“I did no such thing!” Kiko protested. “She told me how you’ll always choose her instead of me and she’s just rubbing it in my face that you married her!” Kiko clinged in GD’s arms. “Oppa, when are you going to divorce her? I’ve waited long enough.”

“What are you talking about, Kiko? I didn’t ask you to wait for me.” Jiyong said as he tried to get away from the crazed girl.

“But oppa, I love you!” the girl blurted out. Ugh, she’ll really not make this easy.

GD pinched the bridge of his nose, a mannerism he got from Yoona, and sighed, “Kiko, stop. Please. Don’t stoop down to this level.”

“Oppa..”

“There are other guys—“

“NO!” Kiko exclaimed. Can’t he see? He’s the only one for her!

“Listen, I’m a married man. And as much as possible I’d like to stay as one. Don’t ruin this for me. Don’t ruin yourself for me. You’re worth more than this.” Jiyong opened Kiko’s car door, motioning for her to get inside. “Fix yourself, Kiko and then we’ll talk.”

Kiko kept shaking her head, tears b on her eyes. Unable to verbalize her feelings, she flung herself on the man she loves. G-Dragon didn’t push her away. He just let her hug a statue version of him, nonmoving.

“Goodbye, Kiko.” Murmured GD and gave her one last kiss on Kiko’s forehead.

Sniffing, Kiko wiped her tears and nodded. She quickly got in her car and drove away. Away from Jiyong. She let his words sink in. You’re worth more than this.

He’s right. Years after years of lusting over the man of her dreams, she threw away her dignity. Letting him use her whenever he wants to. That’s not the way he’ll respect her, Kiko understands it now. It’s time for her to pay attention to herself. She needs to find herself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong took his time calming himself down before returning inside. He saw his fellow member, Seungri, watching TV, while his wife’s lying on his lap on the sofa. It seems that she has fallen asleep. Gaho was also fast asleep on the floor.

When Seungri saw his hyung came in, he immediately mouthed to help him stand up without disturbing the sleeping beauty. Jiyong quickly aided him. GD laid Yoona’s head on a pillow and covered her with a blanket before gesturing for Seungri to follow him on the kitchen.

“Yoona fell asleep onl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter