C is for

Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

# C is for

 

R: Thank you so much for accepting our invitation, Mr. & Mrs. Kwon.

 

GD: We're glad to be here. 

Y: Thank you for inviting us!

 

R: It's been so long since you've allowed an interview like this.

 

GD: Oh, 3 years isn't a long time.

*Yoona laughs*

 

R: As for those who needs a refresher, Kwon Jiyong and Im Yoona also known as YinYang, married three years ago in the grandest, star-studded and highly rated televised wedding in the history of Korean television. It trended worldwide of course. Mr. & Mrs. Kwon had their first child not long after that. The cutest baby boy, Kwon Haneul. Who is now one year old. And a year after, VIP & Sone's spoiled princess, Kwon Gwihan. How's parenthood, Mr. & Mrs. Kwon?

 

Y: Oh you know, it's tiring. Haha. This is the first time we've socialized with someone other that our circle of friends. That's how busy we are.

 

R: YinYang's absence has really been noticed in the media. How is stardom and being a parent different?

 

GD: Well.. we just have to please two demanding kids instead of the whole world. *chuckles* We still wake before the sun rises and sleep at midnight. Same ole, same old.

 

R: Tell us about your kids. 

 

Y: Do you know how foreign that sounds like? Even after 3 years, we're not used to it yet. Our boy, Haneul-ah, also Sky by his aunties is now two months away from his second birthday. He is a literal carbon copy of Jiyong-ssi. My mother-in-law always has tears in her eyes when she has Sky. It's no mistaken that the boy is GD's son. 

 

GD: Sky is a mama's boy though. He likes her more than he likes me. He'll follow her orders and ignore mine. And when that happens, aish, you should see Yoona-ssi's smug face.

 

Y: *shakes her head* That's not true. Haneul, in a very young age, idolizes his father so much. We'll have the TV on, and sometimes it's still showing Big Bang music videos and you'd see him dancing and imitating his father.

 

R: We saw that video that you posted of young Haneul dancing to Fantastic Baby. 

 

Y: Ne~ Isn't he the cutest? Just lately I saw him trying to color his hair with crayons to match his father. *giggles* I think Sky obeys me more because he sees his father doing the same. He is very protective of Saffie and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter