07- A FIRST AND A LAST DATE

Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a silent ride on their way to the coffee shop where Yoona is meeting Jonghyun. Aside from the occasional telling of directions, the silence was deafening.

G-Dragon was thinking of ways on how to break their marriage news to the CN Blue member, each one better than the idea before. Since they were top celebrities not only in Korea but also all around the world, their marriage is only kept inside the walls of YG, SM and JYP and several trustworthy top celebrities. The Big 3 is always in touch and aware of the news regarding the idols and you will be surprised on how many relationships are being kept hushed around the companies. That means, CN Blue’s company, FNC, is not included. And boy, Jiyong will have much fun cherishing the look on Jonghyun’s face once he tells him.

Meanwhile, Yoona was praying to all the Gods and saints that Jiyong will somehow miraculously shut his big mouth later. You can imagine her pressure, as it was not an easy thing to wish.

Once more turn and they put on a stop. Jonghyun was sitting on an outside table, looking oh so casual. GD didn’t miss the smile that appeared on Yoona’s face the moment their eyes met. He suddenly had the urge to punch someone in the face.

Before stepping down the car, Yoona finally looked at her husband. “You don’t have to come down, thanks for the ride.”

“But wouldn’t that be disrespectful? I’ll just go greet my hoobae, shall I?” GD smirked. The mischievous twinkle in his eye is evident.

Yoona narrowed her eyes at him and sighed. “Ji, please. Just keep your sickening mouth shut alright?”

GD faked a hurt expression. “Oh Yoona, how can you hurt my feelings like that? And my mouth isn’t always sickening to you. I can still remember how you moan and beg me to—“ before he could finish, the car door slammed shut. Damn that girl.

Jiyong followed her out and stood behind her as the two exchange pleasantries. He can’t help but look away as they hugged. After a few more seconds, the CN Blue member finally took notice of the Big Bang leader.

“G-Dragon sunbaenim?” Jonghyun asked. He looked between the guy in question and Yoona.

“Oh, don’t mind him, he was just giving me a ride. Thank you Jiyong-ssi.” Said Yoona, addressing Jiyong like a butler.

GD smirked. “Annyeonghaseyo Jonghyun-ssi. I was just giving my dear wife here, a ride to her date.”

Yoona cursed inwardly. Of course he’ll try to ruin things for her. She laughed awkwardly. “You’re so funny, Jiyong-ssi. Ha. Ha.” She pointed her thumb at Jiyong and gave Jonghyun a ‘can you believe it’ look. “We were scheduled for a We Got Married special episode. He.. he was just practicing.”

Jonghyun looked dubious but nodded slowly all the same. This sunbaenim was bad news, that’s for sure. “I was thinking of going to an amusement park, think you’re up for it?” shooting Yoona a hopeful smile.

GD snorted. “Too cliché. Yoona doesn’t like amusement parks in winter.”

It was true but Yoona wasn’t going to give her husband the satisfaction. “Anniyo. We can go to the park, oppa.”

 “Are you sure?” GD saw Jonghyun held her hands as she blushed. More angry feeling built up inside him. “We can always go to other places. Perhaps watch a movie?”

GD’s mind flooded with images of Yoona and Jonghyun inside a movie theatre with a popcorn on Yoona’s lap while the guy put some smooth moves on her. The worst? Imagination Yoona was submitting to the CN Blue member happily.

He had to shut his eyes and shook his head to get it out of his mind. He quickly thought of a plan.

“How about.. we all sit here in the café, preferably inside, and I can tell you how Yoona likes her dates? Remember our first date, Yoona?” he smiled sweetly at his wife who gave him a warning glare.

“That sounds a really horrible idea, let’s just go to that movie, oppa.” She tugged at Jonghyun’s sleeves.

However, her oppa’s curiosity got the best in him. “I think sunbaenim’s plan is so much better.”

The two male idols looked at each other as if sizing the other up. GD gave him a confident smirk while Jonghyun remained passive.

Yoona gave a defeated sigh. Between the two guys, she won’t win this argument.

 

 

“So the two of you dated?” Jonghyun asked as soon as they settled down on a table inside the café.

“It was a really long time ago.” Yoona answered.

“We dated and then we got married.” (A/N: Shout out to HottestVIPSone. Haha. I thought of your stories as soon as I typed the dialogue.) GD replied.

Jonghyun was really confused as hell right now and he doesn’t know whether what the Big Bang leader was saying is true. He decided not to show his confusion. “So tell me about your first date.” He tried to sound enthusiastic.

GD gave a grin and took a deep breath before launching into his story.

 

 

It was a week after Big Bang’s leader G-Dragon was reported to be hospitalized. Despite of her busy schedule, SNSD’s face Yoona made sure that she comes to visit her partner on the three days that he was in the hospital.

GD used his time as productive as he can. He wrote lyrics while he was bedridden and whenever s visits him, he never failed to shout errands at them. That was why Seungri was scratching his head when he came to visit his hyung and saw him playing the weak card on Yoona. When he was to tell Yoona of his hyung’s act, GD shot him a death glare and that shut him up forever.

Now a week later on an early evening, a fashionably-dressed G-Dragon rang the SNSD’s dorm doorbell. He decided on a casual look, a simple gray long sleeves, leather pants and a cap to complete the look but you can never tell GD to go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter