01- THE FAVOR

Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Im Yoona sighed as she looked at the pieces of clothing laid on her bed. What should she wear today? It’s her first day back in Seoul and the paparazzi will surely follow her around. The least thing she wants is a fashion criticism of her outfit on the news.

Is that really the reason? She asked herself. No, it isn’t.

She just got back from her vacation in London yesterday when Yoona received an unexpected call from YG Entertainment’s CEO, Yan Hyun Suk. YG sajangnim had been a father figure to her in the last few years, considering the time she spent on YG. He called to ask.. no, to let her know that she needs to come to YG today for a meeting. And boy did she have a bad feeling about it.

In the end, she decided on the black skinny jeans, red plaid long sleeves and a cap. After all, she shouldn’t be seen going to YG.

 

 

Yoona had mixed emotions as she stepped out of her Volkswagen Scirocco, looking towards the building in front of her. It still seems all surreal for our Deer.

Taking a deep breath, she entered YG’s building. After a quick check-in with the receptionist, she headed towards the elevator. She held her head down and kept praying not to bump into one of YG idols since for sure, the news would reach him.

Well, her prayer was almost hear. Emphasizing, ALMOST. To her dismay, Daesung stepped out of the elevator.

“Yoona-ssi?”

“Errr… hi oppa!” she waved pathetically but Daesung pulled her on a quick hug.

“What brings you here?”

“I have a meeting with YG sajangnim here today.”

“Ooohh.. Did he already convince you to change companies?” Daesung asked cheekily.

Yoona laughed while she shook her head. “Anniyo~ I really don’t know why too.”

“Maybe he’ll try again.. Don’t keep him waiting then.”  Daesung showed her his famous smile. “It’s nice to see you back Yoona. I’ll be in the cafeteria if you need me.”

“Okay. Save some food for me?” Yoona teased.

D-Lite waved goodbye. “Sure thing~”

Yoona stepped in the elevator and exhaled. There is no doubt now that he will hear about her coming here. Hopefully, he’s not in the country. She could only cross her fingers.

 

 

 

 

Yang Hyun Suk was going through his talents’ contracts when someone knocked. Knowing who it is, he asked her to come in.

YG’s CEO welcomed her with a hug. “Ahhh.. The prodigal daughter comes back.”

Yoona gave him a small smile. “It’s nice to see you too, sajangnim.”

He ushered her to his mini living room and gestured the couch to her. Yoona sat obediently.

“Sajangnim, I don’t want to sound rude but why am I here?” she asked straightforwardly.

“If you could be patient, we’re still waiting for Soo Man.”

A bunch of questions popped up in Yoona’s mind but she decided against voicing it out.

“I figured it would be better if he’s here as well. You see, it’s his idea too.”YG said as he played with the paperweight on the coffee table.

Yoona only nodded.

“Do you want something to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter