Aquamarine

As Long As You Love Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Taemin, I…..” I try to get something out from my mouth but I can’t get anything out. He waits for me to finish my sentene, I am forever thankful for his good maner.

“I’m sorry, for whatever happened yesterday.” I finally let that out. He sighs. I know that is not what he wants to hear from me, but I seriously couldn’t think of any better answer. Not after he striked me with his theories about how I’m feeling towards Kai because honestly, I don’t even know how I feel about him.

Then my phone rings, I didn’t take a look at the screen and just answer instead.

“Hello.” I say.  

“It’s past 10 minutes already, get back here.” I hear Kai on the other side. I look at Taemin now, then he raises his eyebrow to me.

“We’re not finished yet.” I tell him. Taemin nod know, I know he already knows who’s calling.

“What? You need another 10 minutes so he can kiss you again?” Kai is uncontrollable,this is how he alwas react whe he’s mad. But he is so selfish, because all three of us are mad now, not only him.

“Maybe you should give me 20 then.” I reply then hang up.

“Sorry for that.” I tell Taemin.

“He really is overprotective.” Taemin replies with a smile.

“Old habit die hard, I guess.” I say. Then my phone ring again, it’s a text message this time.

From: X

Message: Don’t make me go down there to get you Alice, thing can get really ugly.

I roll my eyes at his text now.

“Jong In?” Taemin asks.

“Yeah, I’m sorry Taemin I really have to go. I don’t want Kai to create a scene again. And for yesterday…….the kiss, I’m not sure how to feel about it, I rather you didn’t do it again, because I value you as a very good friend of mine, Taemin.” I tell him quickly, because I don’t want Kai to even plan on getting on an elevator and come here.

“A threat from Jong In then only you voice your inner thought. It was so hard for you to tell me this earlier.” Taemin says while shaking his head. I look at him one last time, then I bow to him. I stand up and start walking away, knowing I’d be only walking to a greater trouble.

........................................

“What? You cant even spare few minutes to wait for me?” I ask Kai when I got into the studio. He is standing in the middle of the room, clearly waiting for me to arrive.

“I cant spare few minutes to have him near you.” Kai replies.

“You’re so frustrating, let’s just get this training over with, Kai. This is the last day before we shoot the teaser, after all.” I say then I walk straight to the speaker, turn the radio on and let the music blast.

By the afternoon we are finished with the choreography since we are only left with the last verse to work on. On the evening I can say we are practically finish with everything. We have repeated the dance over and over again, so I decided to just turn the off the music and stretch out. I’m ready to just shoot the teaser and get all of this over with.

“You’re not going back to the dorm until 6.” Kai says. I look at the clock that hang on the wall there, it’s still 0328 in the evening.

“I don’t feel like dancing anymore, I think we’re good to go.” I tell him as I stretch my tricep.

“So what are you going to do now?” Kai asks.

“I’m going to see how Yoona and Lay sunbaenim are doing.” I answer.

“You don’t have to monitor them, you’re not their dance instructor.” Kai tells me while rolling his eyes at me.

“Well, I don’t see anything else I can do now since we’re done with training.” I tell him then I get up once I finished with my stretch out.

“You better not wander around inside the building, they’re not really happy with trainee who have too much of a free time.” Kai warns me. He’s stretching out now.

“Now that I think about it, don’t wander around at all. I don’t want you to be bumping into Taemin.” Kai continues his nagging.I roll my eyes now.

“You have to start talking to him again. You can not just throw away your friendship because of some silly incident.” I tell him.

“He kissed you, that’s not a silly incident.” He replies.

“Why would you even care, seriously Kai. Taemin was right, last time we all check, I am no longer you girlfriend.” I finally say it. He is taken aback by this, I can see that. But this is the truth. He stay in silence for few seconds. 

“If you’re not anybody’s girlfriend then is it okay for anybody to just kiss you? Can I kiss you now too?” He asks sarcastically. This is annoying.

“No! He apologized to me. Now it’s your turn, tell him you’re sorry.” I tell him. Why did I feel like I’m getting déjà vu all of the sudden, like this is the normal conversation I used to have with him when we were younger when I used to tell him to say his sorry whenever he screws up.

He scoffs. “Yeah right, never gonna happen.” He says. He stands up now that he finished stretching out.

“Kim Jong In, I mean it.” I tell him.

“Alissa Park, I’m not doing it.” I feel butteflies in my stomach when he call me by my full name. I always love it when he call me by my full name. It makes me feel, whole. Especially coming from him. Damn it. I shake my head.

“Oh btw

Please log in to read the full chapter