Ruby

As Long As You Love Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

“I’m sure as hell you guys know why you’re here” Mrs. Song tells us when we finally seated in her office. I look down at the floor, not knowing how to react to all of this.

“It’s all on me, any displinary action, it’s all on me. I was the one who kissed her.” Kai speaks. I fix my gaze at the floor, too shaken to be saying anything.

“This is not school, Mr Kim. This is your fanbase we’re talking about, I can not send you into a detention and hope everything will be fine, that won’t work!” She raises her voice now.

Then suddenly a man burst into the room. Taemin is furious, I can see that all over his face. He is panting now, clearly he was running to get here.

“Mr.Lee Taemin, I didn’t remember asking you to be here.” Mrs. Song says.

“This involve me, I have every right to be here.” Taemin speaks as he makes his way to sit beside Kai. Kai let out a scoff.

“You three have acted foolishly this lately and here you are talking about rights?!” Mrs.Song is pratically yelling now.

“I need to know on whatever you’re deciding about this.” Taemin asnwers her calmly.

“Well, here what we have decided to do about this. Miss Alissa Park is never going to debute, she will leave the company immediately and will no longer be called as a trainee for SM. She will never come back. How’s that sound?” She says.

“You can’t do that!” Kai speaks up. “It’s not even her fault, I was the one who kissed her!” Kai continues.

“The hell he’s right. I’m at fault too, I was the one who initiated the kiss in the studio where Jong In has decided to throw a punch for it. You cannot do this to Alissa. It’s not fair.” Taemin speaks now. I, didn’t even part my lips to say anything. How the hell am I supposed to react to this? I’ve been training for 3 years and now she told me I’m not going to debute? Just because I was kissed by these two complicated boys? Life is sure not a bed of roses for me. 

“What? You guys are suggesting to just let her debute, for what? To be hated by the fans?” Mrs.Song speaks now. She make sense, I bet the whole fangirls of Shinee and EXO are hating me right now, probably 90% of them are writing me a threat letter, wait, maybe 99.9% of the fangirls.

“Yes it is not fair, but life is not always about being fair. It’s about pleasing other people. I agree, it’s not fair to kick Miss Park out of the company just because two young man who cannot control their raging hormone and decided to just kiss her whenever you guys had the chances to, but what can I do? And yes, it’s both of your fault she’s at this situation now.” Mrs Song preaches.

“There must be something else we can do.” Taemin speaks.

“What, Mr. Lee? Do you have any better idea?” She asks sarcastically.

“Mrs Song,” I cough. All of them turn their head to me now, maybe they just realize I’m there after all.

“Don’t even think about it, Alice.” Kai warns me, the same usual tone he always uses.

“The compensation for the trainee who wont make it, I need it. I’ll leave the company.” I say and then she smiles.

“No, you’re not leaving, Alice. We’ll sort this out.” Taemin speaks. Kai looks at me blankly, his eyes widen. I know what he’s thinking, but I couldn’t care less. This is my life we’re talking about and I wont just sit there, letting two guy who clearly responsible for this to talk me out of it. I had enough.

“Good, we’ll prepare the paperwork. You’ll be able to sign them in your dorm by today.” Mrs Song speaks then she stands up. “Three of you may leave the room. It was nice talking to all of you.” She says.

.............................

Taemin follows me and Kai to the basement, to where Kai has parked his car.

“Seriously, stop giving me the silent treatment, kids. We need to sort this out.” Taemin whines behind us. Kai turn abruptly and grab him by his collar.

“Seriously Taemin, this is all because of you.” Kai says. I turn around to look at these boys, thinking of how ridiculously these guys can act sometime.

“How the hell in the world would I know I’m kissing your ex girlfriend, Jong In?” Taemin asks, spreading both of his hands on the air.

“She’s not my ex girlfriend, and maybe you shouldn’t,” I grab Kai by his arm now, because I see no end to this. “Stop it, both of you. Let him go, Kai.” I tell both of them. Kai takes few second then he let Taemin go, oh no he wasn’t letting him go, he practically shove him away.

“Look Taemin, thanks. But there’s nothing we can do more. The damage’s done.” I tell him. “I appreciate what you’re trying to do. Thanks for backing me up back there but Mrs Song do have a point. I cant debute with all the girls hating on me.” I continue. Taemin then look at Kai

Please log in to read the full chapter