Amethyst

As Long As You Love Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

In studio today Kai is not there when I arrived. I wait for a few minutes, stretching out. It’s 0845 now, we’re supposed to be meeting each other at 8. Kai don’t do late, he’s egoistic, he’s annoying, but punctuality is his best asset, well no actually, his look is his  best asset, wait no, maybe his lips. Then suddenly my phone ring.

From : X

Message : Got caught up in something, will be there shortly. Sorry.

I lock my phone then I shove it inside my bag. I turn the radio back on and then I start dancing. Few minutes after that, the door creaks open.

“Hey.” Taemin appears.

“Well hello.’ I bow to him. I walk to the radio and then turn the radio off. He step inside the studio and then close the door behind him.

“You’re alone?” he asks me.

“Yeah, but Kai will arrive later.” I tell him.

“Why are you and Jong In training together?” Taemin asks.

“Kai will be featuring in my teaser.” I answer.

“Ahh I see. Well, lucky Jong In.”  He smiles at me. He then put out his hand, I know what he want.

“May I have this dance?” he asks.

“There’s no music. We only have the song we’re training in the CD.” I reply, and somehow I’m thankful for that. I don’t feel like dancing with him, after spending a day dancing with Kai, it doesn’t feel right, to dance with anybody else.

He then takes out his phone, play a soft song, then he put on the table, beside the radio. He then put his hand out to me again, raising his eyebrows.

I have no option, I take his hand as he place his right hand on my waist, I hold his right hand and place my left hand on his shoulder. Then we move, I let the music take us. It is not hard to dance with Taemin, he’s a good dancer. But I am not gonna say it’s easy too, not as easy as dancing with Kai.

 

“You know, after dancing to a fast song for so long, I forgot how beautiful slow dance is.” He tell me, we are still dancing.

“Well, if you want to have a ballroom dance then you have to start attending formal event.” I reply.

“People attend formal event with their dates, I don’t have a date.” He speaks.

“You’re Taemin, any girl out there is dying to be your date.” I reply.

“You see, the problem is, I only want this one girl to be my date.” He reveals.

“Wow, finally there’s a girl who captured your heart.” I say, now sounds excited.

“Yeah, she got me at hello.” He whispers to my ear now. I cringe a bit, then I shake my head and gather all my senses back.

“You have to introduce her to me, don’t you dare keep her identity as a secret from me.” I tell him. He chuckles to my reply.

“That wont be a problem, you actually know her very well.” Taemin says. His raises his eyebrow, challenging her to guess.

“Hmmm, is it my member? Because I really don’t know any other girl better than I know my member.” I ask.

“She is in Elektra, yes.” He replies. I smile. I think I know who is it.

“Yoona isnt?” I give him my biggest grin because I know I’m going to get this right in one try.

“You really have no idea didn’t you?” He shakes his head and then he looks down at me now, straight into my eyes.

“Hmmm, let’s see, if it’s not Yoona, then there’s Bella, but….” I am stunned. I cannot speak another word because it happen so fast, his lips are on my lips now. He put both of his hand on my waist. He’s kissing me, but I am too shocked to do anything, I put both of my hand against his chest, close my eyes, trying to push him away but obviously he is stronger than me. Then I suddenly feel like he is being dragged away from me. That’s when I open my eyes and see Kai is throwing a punch on Taemin’s face. Taemin regains his balance and looks at Kai now.

“What the hell,Jong In?!” Taemin shouts. He then winces in pain.

“Who gave you the idea you can go around kissing girls as you please?” Kai scowls at him. I run straight to Kai as he ready to throw him another swing, I hold his arm.

“Don’t. This wont do any good.” I tell Kai.

“Alice, he kissed you!” He turns his head to me and pratically yelling at me now. Taemin laughs when he heard Kai yell at me.

“So she’s the one.” Taemin now speaks. We both turn our head to him.

“Alice, the girl our Jong In left behind.” Taemin smiles. 

..........................

That night Jong In called me when I was reading my favorite book on my bed. It was late, it was 11.47 p.m.

“You know it’s really late to be calling me at this time to ask me to hang out with you, Jong In.” I spoke as soon as I answered the phone.

“Alice..” Jong In whispers, he was in pain. I can sense it.

“Oh God what happened to you, Jong In?!” I stood up automatically, knowing he’s in trouble.

“In front of your house door….please….” He sobbed now, he must be in a great pain. I ran to my house door in a split second. I opened it and found Jong In was laying there, he was in a mess. I bend down and held both of his arm.
“Oh God. Can you walk?” I asked him. He nodded a weak nod. His eyes are both closed. I help

Please log in to read the full chapter