Ivory

As Long As You Love Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

Author's note : This chapter might be quite boring as it describe a lot of things, less conversations. But I hope you guys read every single words there are, because I'm hinting of what's happening next beneath all of those sentences :) Enjoy reading. 

………………..

The security team manages to disperse the crowd from the aiport. After a while, there are no more screaming and yelling of fangirls, but all can be seen are people walking around with luggage, ready to take their flight. We find out that I and Kris will be taking the same flight. Kris decides to sit on another bench away from us, leaving me and Kai alone on the bench we’re sitting. 20 minutes left before my flight to be called.

“Alice, promise me one thing.” Kai says.

“What?” I ask.

“Things will get really ugly from now on, there will be a lot of articles. SM throwing you away is just a sign that the article about me and you and Taemin are true.” Kai says. “Just promise me, when you arrive in Canada, don’t read the news.” Kai says.

“Hmm” I mumble. Clearly at lost for words.

“I’m serious Alice, don’t read them. Don’t even bother to google anything about us.” Kai continues. I sigh.

“Okay, I won’t. Anything else?” I roll my eyes now, clearly annoyed.

“And please, be happy.” Kai says slowly. Even he knows its impossible. Of course its impossible for me to happy, not when we’re thousands miles away from each other.

Then I hear my flight being called. I look at Kris then he looks at me. We both nod. We all stand up.

“Alice, I’m sorry.” Kai says. I say nothing.

“For what have happened and for what to come.” He continues.

“For what to come?” I ask. Then he hugs me, I release my hold of the luggage I’m holding and I wrap my hands around his neck. He burries his head in my head. Kris walks past us, knowing we need more time.
“You were right, I’m a selfish man.” He whispers. I hug him even tighter this time, dropping tears. , I really am going.
“I told you I wish for you to be with me, I lied. What I really wish is for me to be granted more time to be with you.” He continues. I let go of him now, knowing that if I continue to hug him like this, I wouldn’t be able to walk away. Maybe this is why he left without saying anything last time, because hell yeah, it is hard. Where should I find strength to turn around and walk?

“I’ll see you soon, alright?” I choke. Then I grab a hold of my luggage and with great effort I turn around. I cannot stay any longer, this is killing me. He stands there behind me, watching me leave. I am shaking, my knees are weak, but I swear if I cant leave now I wont be able to leave later. Tears are just keep streaming pass my cheek as I walk away, feeling his eyes bore into my back.

………………..

When she starts to turn around and walk away he swears it takes all the sanity inside him to not go and chase her. It’s not fair to grab her at this moment, he knows that. He feels his heart being torn apart, so this is how it feels, he thought, to be left behind. As he watches her back his head starts to get a little dizzy. He is shaking but he holds his stand, for the sake of watching her back. Because he knows, this might be the last time he will ever see her. No matter how hard they try to deny the fact, he knows, that this is definitely going to be the last time he sees her. By spending so much time with her for the past few days, he have been so selfish. This is what he got for trying to go against the fate, more heartache for both of them. He knows he should stay away from her since the moment he saw her in the studio, but he cant fight his feeling, so he decided to fight the fate instead. And that, is another mistake he have done. Once she disappear from his sight, he feels all of his world come crushing down in front of him. He gaves in, then he falls to the ground, shutting his eyes with memories of her. 

Alissa is sobbing hard on the plane. Kris and her is taking the first class flight, which Kai has insisted on her to take so she can

Please log in to read the full chapter