Jasper

As Long As You Love Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

To say Alissa was sad is an understatement, Alissa wasn’t sad when she was looking at that empty house, it was something more beyond that, something more painful. Is it possible to feel that much ache in your heart, she thought. She couldn’t cry, so what she did was turn around, opened the closed door in front of her, and stepped out from the house she used to come every single day, Kai’s house. She walked back to her house, her gaze fixed on the ground and walked straight to her room. Her mom noticed her when she walked in, and she was holding back tears, her mom knew. Kai’s mom told Alissa’s mom early in the morning they were leaving, but there’s nothing Alissa’s mom can do to stop them. When Alissa reached her room, she went straight to her bookshelve to pick out an album, an album supposedly filled with picture of her and Kai together, growing up. She opened the album slowly, trying to tell herself not to break down upon seeing his face, but then she failed herself. She cried her heart out when she opened the album, not because she saw his picture, but because there was nothing left. The album was empty, Kai took it, Kai took it all.

*************************

Kris couldn’t take it, he’s driving home angry. Angry because he’s still confused with what’s going on in his life before he lost his memory, angry at Alissa for being such a headstrong girl, angry at Kai, even thought he didn’t remember a detail about him. When he reaches his home, he thought that’s it. He’s taking matters into his own hand now, so he opens the book on his desk in his room, search for a number, and makes an international call.

“Hello.” Kris says. He don’t know what to say but he knows if he didn’t do this, then nobody else will.

“Yes hello.” The man on the other line answers.

“Suho, is that you?” Kris asks.

“Yes, is this Kris?”

“Yes, it’s me. Look, Suho. I need to ask you something. You’re not busy aren’t you?” Kris says.

“No I’m not, I’m in the dorm, resting. What’s up?” Suho asnwers.

“I need to ask you about one of our member, that Kai lad.” Kris says.

“Yes, what about him?” Suho asks.

“On your last visit here you saw Alissa right?” Kris asks again.

“Uh-huh, yes.” Suho asnwers.

“What’s her relation with Kai?” Kris finally asks. Suho is taken aback by this question. Of course the topic about Alissa and Kai is not a very pleasant topic to talk about, considering the scandal they manage to create a month ago.

“They…….they’re in a relationship or something. I don’t know much about this either, Kai didn’t bother to explain to me. But, he and Alissa…..yeah they got something together.” Suho explains.

“Suho, Alissa is…..well, she’s having a complexion in her life now. I think it’s mostly because of Kai.” Kris says. Of course he’s not going to tell Suho on a phone that Alissa is pregnant, but this is the most he can do.

“Kai is not in a very good state either. He’s a mess now. But Alissa did the right thing to stay in Canada, if she’s here, thing might get a little nastier.” Suho says.

“But Suho, she have been a good friend of mine, she’s been there since I got into an accident, she’s one of the few thing that I’m sure about in my life now. I cannot stand seeing her like this, it isnt right.” Kris tells Suho. It’s true tho, for someone who have been there taking care of you, you at least want to see them happy. But happy is far from what Alissa is feeling right now, and Kris swears he’ll do anything in the whole wide world to return the favor to Alissa.

“So what do you have in mind?” Suho says on the other line.

“I’m thinking of bringing Alissa back to Korea, hell I’ll drag her if I have to. I don’t know what happens between her and Kai, but I think they need to talk.” Kris says.

“I don’t know, Kris. I’m not sure if ‘talk’ is all it needs now. But hey, do it if you think there’s a chance for them to fix thing. So what is your plan?” Suho answers.

“There’s no plan, actually. I’m just going to force Alissa to come back to Korea and you have to get Kai to meet her. Considering the fans that you guys have, you need to arrange a place where nobody can

Please log in to read the full chapter