Alexandrite

As Long As You Love Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

When I think I'm finally done crying, I pull away from him. I don’t want to tho, I just want to stay there in his arm, but I know that’s impossible.

“I should pack.” I tell him.

“Damn it, Alice. You were serious about leaving.” Kai looks at me now, eyes widen.

“Of course I’m serious. You think I was kidding when I said I’ll leave the company?” I speak.

“No, I kept quiet so that I’ll give you some time to think, not deciding to go away.” He tells me.

“Going away is the only choice.” I say.

“That’s it, fine, I’ll quit too.” He says then he stands up. This off course catches my attention. This dude in front of me have got to be crazy.

“Dont do something foolish, Kim Jong In. You cant quit.” I say.

“Says who?” He asks.

“I say!” I shout then I stand up too. “You left me 4 years ago for this, said that you were securing a better future for us, well you better don’t stop now.” I tell him. He, of course is taken aback from this.

“Past few days with you have been the best in my life after 4 years, Alice. I don’t want you to go.” Kai says. He takes both of my hand then he stare at the floor, avoiding eye contact with me.

“You don’t get to decide that, Kai. We screwed up.” I tell him.

“No, Taemin screwed up.” Kai say, shaking his head. I smack him on his right arm.

“Stop blaming Taemin, he didn’t know.” I tell him. He lets out a heavy breath then presses his forehead against mine.

“Where will you go?” He asks me. His eyes are closed.

“I told you, I’m going to America. My mom and Taec is there.” I answer.

“America is big, Alice. Which part?” He asks.

“North America, Canada.” I answer.

.............................

My manager put out the paperwork infront of me. Kai have gone back to his dorm, got his own stuff to deal with. I read through the paper, mostly about how I’m no longer associate with SM and can never make any press or statement outside of SM regarding what happened inside. I sign the paper with a heavy heart. It’s not easy, 3 years, and with the girls, Hyo Rin, Raina, Yoona and Bella. I feel bad leaving them, but its not like I have a choice. My manager says the compensation money will be transferred into my account by the next morning. She allows me to stay in the dorm for the night, but I just can’t. I need to get away. That’s when I receive a call from Kai.

“You’re done?” He asks.

“Yeah.” I answer.

“I’ll be there sooner.” He says then hang up. When Kai arrives, I bid my last goodbye to the rest of my members. They told me to take care of myself and despite whatever that has happened, we’re still friends.

 

.............................

 

“You want to stay near the airport tonight or in town?” He asks me.

“Near the airport. I’m taking the earliest flight.” I answer, then he put his feet on the pedals, speeding.

We arrives in Incheon Airport Transit Hotel at 7 that night. We are covered by scarfs and shades so people wont recognize us. I take only my bagpack with me, leaving my luggage in his car. We check in and move to my room hastily. Trying to avoid practically everybody.

 

“I’m fine by myself, you can go back to your dorm.” I tell him as I put down the bagpack on the bed when we arrives in my room.

“And leave you alone here tonight? Yeah right. Anyway, you’re taking an early flight tomorrow, I don’t want to drive to the airport early in the morning to bid you goodbye.” He replies with a scoff.

“You don’t have to.” I tell him. He looks at me, giving me ‘don’t be stupid’ look.

“We need to talk. I need to know what you’re going to do, where you’re going to live in America, I need to know the way I can contact you……..and I need to spend some time with you, before we part again.” He looks at me, his eyes are watery but he’s trying not to drop a tear. I walk towards him then give him a hug. He wraps his hands around my waist then burries his head in my hair.

“You sure you wont get into any trouble by staying with me?” I ask him against his chest.

“I don’t have a care in the world, Alice. Why would I when you are here?” He says.

We didn’t go out for dinner, we just ordered in. When we finish with our meal, we sit on the couch, he turn the TV on, trying to find any good show to watch.


“I’ll be taking my shower.” I tell him. I hear him scoff but I didn’t see his face expression.

“You know, if you purposely say that to get me imagining things, you got me.” He says. I gasp.

“Don’t be weird.” I scowl at him.

“I’m not weird, I’m a man, it’s normal for me to have that kind of fantasy.” He says, I gasp even harder, fantasy, my !

“You’re corrupted.” I roll my eyes then I walk into the bathroom. I hear him giggle.

 

That night he tells me he’ll be sleeping with me on the bed in the hotel room.  

“Yeah right, not a chance. You, on the couch.” I tell him.

“But my back will hurt.” He whines. I sigh.

“Fine, but don’t try anything weird. I swear I’ll kick you in the if you even try to do anything.” I tell him then I got on the bed, covering my body

Please log in to read the full chapter