Emerald

As Long As You Love Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kai is still an amazing kisser. I have to admit that. He started by planting a soft kiss on my lips but then he go deeper. He adjust my seat by pushing the button in the car to put my seat flat, I’m lying on my back and he’s on top of me now. His hands are on my waist, I feel he’s pulling my shirt off and that’s when I grab both of his hand.

“Don’t” I warn him. He stops kissing me, let out a heavy sigh then presses his forehead against mine.

“Sorry, I got carried away. Happens a lot when I’m with you.” He says while closing his eyes. He frowns now. I then kiss him again, to tell him it’s okay because sometimes, when I’m with him, I didn’t get carried away, I totally lost it. And then it knock me, , we’re no longer 16, we’re 20 now, he have a career now and I’m debuting in few months. We cant do this. I pull my face away from his kiss. Then I put both of my hands against his chest.

“Somebody could be watching.” I tell him.

“It’s en empty road, nobody’s here.” He try to kiss me again but I dodge.

“No, seriously.” I glare at him now.

“Fine.” He says then he got back to his seat, he push the button then my seat is adjusted to a normal position. We both stay in silence for few minutes, after that I decide to break the silence between us.

“Thanks.” I tell him. I appreciate that he actually spent his time and take his courage to talk to me about his feeling.

“My pleasure.” He smirks. I smack his arm.

“I mean, thanks for talking to me about your feeling.” I say.

“You sure you werent thanking me for the kiss?” He asks, he flashes me his sweetest grin.

“You are so annoying.” I roll my eyes at him now.  As he drives me back to my dorm I feel at ease. We’re having a normal conversation now, we’re no longer fighting or making sarcastic remark to each other. I tell him about my dorm life and he gives me few advices before debuting.

It feels good, to finally have him back, it’s just that I’m not sure what I have him back as, a friend or a lover. He send me a text message that night before I go to sleep.

From: X

Message: I forgot to ask, what exactly was that ‘one memory’ you had with Kris?

 

To : X

Message: Why did you ask?

 

From: X

Message: Curiousity and jealousy. Two things I’m simply good at.

I chuckle.

To: X

Message: I walked into a changing room with him half inside.

 

From: X

Message: Half ?!

 

To: X

Message: He only had his pants on.

 

From: X

Message: I think I’m going to kill Kris tonight.


To: X

Message: I was actually enjoying his bare chest, you know. Killing him would sadden me ;(

 

From: X

Message: Thanks for encouraging. Make sure you check the news tomorrow morning :p

 

To: X

Message: Goodnight ;)

 

From: X

Message: Dream of me ;)

 

And then I fell into my wonderland, with smile plasters on my face.

.................................

“Give me the money!” Mr Kim shouted. Jong In and I were walking into his house when we heard he shouted. We both ran directly to his parents bedroom, only to find his dad was beating his mom. “I said, give me the money.” Then he slapped her again. I hid against the wall beside door while Jong In charged inside.

“Stop it.” He shouted at his dad. I didn’t see what was happening inside, all I can hear was the sound of people shouting and beating.

“You get out, this is not your bussiness.” His dad shouted again. From his tone, it was obvious that he was drunk.

“Jong In, go to your room.” His mom cried.

“No, dad. Stop.” Then I hear another slapping sound.

“No don’t hit him.” I heard his mother begging.

“You two are such a nuisance.” His father said then I heard his footstep, he was walking out from the room. I was hoping he wouldn’t see me, but I shouldn’t be worried about that, he was too drunk when I saw him leaving the room, he didn’t even bother to look back, he kept on walking on walking until I see him no more. Then I entered the room, and saw Jong In and his mom on the floor, in each other’s embrace, crying.

I walked to Jong In, held his arm, and then he looked at me.

“Mrs Kim, let’s get you off the floor.” I told his mom. She nodded then with my and Jong In’s help, she stood up. We walked her to her bed and then she sat on it.

“I’ll go make a tea for you.” I told them and headed downstair. While waiting for the water to boil, I dropped a tear. This family is facing such a ha

Please log in to read the full chapter