Zircon

As Long As You Love Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Alright, so how about we loosen up a bit? Show me and Kai your choreography.” Lay speaks once Yoona finishes her introduction.

The girls stand and take their own positions on the dance floor. Lay moves to the radio and press the play button. Kai's smirking, he’s been waiting for this. To watch her dance again after four years. He keeps his eyes on her, she senses his eyes are scanning her, so Lisa refuses to move even when the music is beating.

“Any problem there, Miss Lisa?” Kai asks when he sees her stand still while the rest are dancing. The other girls stop dancing and look at Lisa as Kai throws a question at her.

“I...sprained my ankle...this morning in the shower. It’s...pretty bad,” Lisa stutters. The rest gasp in horror, but Kai smirks, as if he sees this one coming. Of course she’s not dancing in front of him, he's somehow relieved that this girl is still the same. Always finding her way out. Still feisty as ever.

“Oh, that’s a pretty bad news to hear. You should have told us sooner,” Lay frowns.

“Yeah, I’m sorry. I was planning to go to the medic once I got here, but I was overtaken by the events,” Lisa explains.

“Alright, the rest shall continue dancing, I’ll take Lisa to the medic team,” Kai announces. Lisa looks at him with wide eyes, totally lost for words. Kai then walks to the door, opens it and beckons Lisa to come over. Lisa slowly walks to him, pretending to walk like somebody who has hurt their ankle. When they're finally out of the room, Kai closes the door behind him and Lisa walks away from him as fast as she can. He catches up with her waiting for the elevator.

“You know, for someone who sprained their ankle, you walk pretty fast,” Kai says while they're waiting for the elevator. Lisa keeps her gaze at the elevator door, not wanting to face him.

“Seriously Alice, we haven't met in four years and now I see you, you’re giving me the silent treatment?” Lisa turns her head directly at him when he said Alice.

“Don’t call me by that name,” she scowls at him.

“Jong In!” Both of them their heads, searching for the source of the voice.

“Taemin.” Kai high fives him as soon as he approaches them.

“Ahhh Lisa, you’re here too.” Taemin says when he sees her standing next to Kai.

“You know each other?” Kai asks.

“She’s a trainee for the new group, Electra. Her member, Bella is Jong Hyun’s cousin, so we know each other. We hang out pretty often too, SHINee and them.” Taemin explains while Lisa just keep nodding.

“And Lisa here, is a good dancer. She helps me out with some moves,” Taemin adds. That somehow angers Kai. The fact that she doesn’t want to dance in front of him just now but is willing to help Taemin out, sickened him. The image of them dancing together in his mind burns him deep inside. Like a large fire consuming his thoughts.

“Oh, and you know each other?” Taemin wonders.

“No, Kai sunbaenim and Lay sunbaenim is mentoring us. It’s my first time meeting him today,” Lisa answers before Kai can think of any appropriate answer.

“And where are you going together?” Taemin asks.

“She sprained her ankle this morning, I’m taking her to the medic.” Kai answers this time.

Please log in to read the full chapter