Iolite

As Long As You Love Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

“As long as you love me, I’m okay.” He smiles. She looks up to him and when she finally sees that smile, she smiles as well. Knowing that now, nothing could ever break them anymore. Her eyes then goes to his lips, that pouty lips of him she havent kiss in a long time and then she brushes her thumb against his lower lip and gulps.

She tiptoes a bit while pushing the back of his head to bend to her level and after some time that feels like an eternity for her, her lips finally crashes with his. They kiss like that, so slow and so passionate. Both are enjoying every inch of each other’s lips. Kai tighten his hold around her waist, and with that, Alissa pulls Kai to steps into her room, without breaking the kiss.

Kai follows her and let her pull him and when he finally get into her room, he sneaks one hand behind him to close the door and locks it. He then remove the bagpack that is hanging around his shoulder and then bring his hands back to Alissa’s waist. Kai is careful not to hold Alissa too tight because he’s aware of that little baby living inside her womb and his lips curves upward when the thought of the baby invades his mind.

Kai bites Alissa’s lower lips but not as harsh as he used to, because she seems so vulnerable that she could break in any minute. Alissa notices the gentleness in Kai and she giggles inside. She parts her lips to let Kai in, to let Kai’s tongue dance inside and Kai didn’t waste a second, as soon as she parts her lips, Kai's tongue slips into , invading her, claiming her as his.

They continue to kiss like that, seconds after seconds, minutes after minutes. Sometime they break the kiss to have a short breath but then they continue again, because there is no way they’re going get enough of each other. When they think they have enough of standing, Alissa pulls Kai down to the bed with her and then she lies on her back and let Kai crawls on top of her. They kiss tenderly like this is their first kiss, but they kiss passionately like this is their last kiss. After a few seconds kissing on the bed, Alissa pulls her lips from the kiss, panting for breath. Kai put both of his hand beside her head to support his weight and then takes a deep look at her.

He can only gaze at her in astonishment. He finds it hard to believe, after all this years he breaks her, bents her and smashes her, she’s still here with him. He looks into her eyes, eyes that always tells him it’s going to be okay, and then his gaze travels to her nose, that sharp pointed nose that she always scrunch, and then the looks at her lips, lips he always kiss. When he shifts his gaze to her collarbone, he smirks. He remembers all the time he used to leave hickeys on her collarbone and neck so she will nags at him afterwards for those marks and she was always so worried on how to cover them up. He then looks at her chest, which is now panting in and out, because of short of breath from the make out session they did just now and finally when his eyes travels down to her stomach, he breath in. He then put one hand on her stomach, and then bent down to kiss it.

 

“The baby…..I…..” He stutters.

“It’s okay, he’s doing good.” Alissa replies to him when she looks down at him who now leans his forehead against her stomach.

“I didn’t know, I’m so sorry.” Kai whispers. Alissa then holds both of Kai’s cheek, bringing him to look at her again.

“Stop saying sorry, Kai.” Alissa says.

“I can’t. I screwed up.” Kai sighs.

“We screw up all the time.” Alissa replies and she gives him a weak smile. He smiles back at him and then lies down beside her.

“Tell me everything, please. No more lies now.” Alissa demands softly. Kai stays in silence for a few seconds, not knowing what to say.

“Where do you want me to start?” Kai asks and then he intertwines his fingers with Alissa’s.

“Since the day you found out about it.” Alissa replies. Kai clears his throat, like he’s ready to tell her a bed time story.

 

“I passed out that day in school, so they took me to the hospital. I was diagnosed with a brain tumor.” Kai starts. It isnt for him to tell all of this to her, but he have to tell her, she have to know.

 “They told me the tumor can grow to cancer and that’s when I lost all of my hope.” Kai continues. Alissa is looking at Kai who is lying beside her now while Kai keeps his gaze on the ceiling above them.

“I don’t know how I’m going to tell you, what should I tell you? That I might die and you have to continue your life without me? I can’t. It’s too much. I don’t care about dying, it’s leaving you that I can’t handle.” Alissa stays in silence now, giving him all the space and handing him the floor to talk. All she wants to do is to look at him, because she don’t know how much time she have left to stare at this figure of a man she loves beside her.

“So I went to you that night, and I asked you how did you feel when you thought you lost me. You told me you felt nothing. You felt all of the joy and happiness is taken away from you, my heart sank when I heard that. I don’t want you to feel helpless, I want you to always be happy and contented. So I decided to leave you, to make you hate me so that at least when I die

Please log in to read the full chapter