Heliotrope

As Long As You Love Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

“There’s this one thing you can do.” Kai smirked at her now.

“What?” She asked.

“Let me make love to you.”

She didn’t asnwer, she was surprised to hear that, anybody would. She gasped, and then he smirked at her again.

He leaned in to kiss her, and she let him. He tightened his hold around her waist now, pinning her hard against the bed. She found it hard to breath but she doesn’t care. Because it doesn’t matter how wrong this is, she actually wanted it too. He reached for the tip of her shirt and take it off, breaking their kiss for a second, then he resumed putting his lips against hers. She then reached for his shirt as well, she slithered the shirt off, then she throwed it to the floor. When she break the kiss to take off his shirt, that was the first time he ever looked at her body, shirtless, only covered by her undergarment.

He gasped and then he kissed her again. This time his kiss was deeper, he was hugry for more. He bit her bottom lips to slid his tounge inside but Alissa didn’t give in that easy, she didn’t open , not even a bit. Kai then pinned her harder against the bed, knowing she have to gasp for air and when she finally did, he slid his tounge quickly inside hers. Alissa reached for the button of his jeans and then she ed it.

“I see someone’s getting impatient.” Kai smirked in between the kisses. She didn’t asnwer him as she was busy getting his jeans off him. And when the jeans was finally on the floor, they both heard the door creaked open from downstairs.


“, it’s Taec.” Alissa mumbles then she quicly push Kai off her. She hurriedly took her shirt from the floor, she took Kai’s too then she threw it to him.
“Put your shirt back on, and your pants!” Alissa commanded. Kai complied, knowing if Taec found them like this, he’ll probably beat the out of him. But that was not what he concerned about, he was worried Taec will keep Alissa away from him.

“Lock the door, only open when it’s me.” Alissa told Kai then she’s gone.

 

“Hey Taec.” Alissa greeted him.

“Hey…Alice.” Taec replies and in a split second, Alissa knew he was drunk. She let out a relieve sigh, knowing she don’t have to deal with Taec tonight.

“You’re drunk?” Alissa asked then she hurried to the front door, to check wheter Taec has locked it or not. When she turned around to look at him, Taec was already on the couch, passed out.
“Yeah right, just sleep there. Mom will kill you tomorrow if she found you like this.” Alissa mumbles, then she realize, her mom will kill her too if she found her doing things she planned on doing with Kai just now.

“.” She ran back to her room. She knocked on the door.

“Kai, open up, it’s me.” She whispered, then the door was opened slightly. Kai took a peek at her.

 “Where’s Taec?” He asked.

“Downstairs, passed out.” Alissa answered. Then she pushed the door, but Kai held the door against her.

“What? I’m not allowed to get into my OWN room now?” She hissed.

“Are we going to continue what we were doing?” He smirked at her. She glared at him now.

“No, Taec’s here, he’ll kill us.” Alissa scowled.

“Taec’s passed out.” Kai answered, still smirking.

“Don’t even think about it. I’m not having with you when my brother is in the house.” Alissa said. Kai pouted, then he opened the door. Alissa walked in then she closed the door behind her.

“Let’s just go to sleep. It’s late anyway.” Alissa said.

“People do things when it’s late.” Kai whimpered.

“Do you want me to throw you out so you can sleep in your house?” Alissa asked, sarcastically.

“No.” Kai answered, still sounding like a sulky baby.

“Then don’t do weird thing.” Alissa answered then she got on the bed. Kai got on the bed eventually, then he turned the bedside lamp off. He hugged her closer, putting his chin on her shoulder, his hands wrapped around her stomach.

“I’m sorry.” He whispered. “Now that I think about it, we’re still young. I’m sorry, I was losing my head just now.” He continued. Alissa smiled in the dark. She then put her hand on his hand.

“We still got a long way to go. I aint going nowhere.” Alissa mumbled.

“True, I’ll claim tonight when we turn 18.” He .

“If you behave yourself, you might be able to claim it sooner.” She now.

“Damn it, woman. You’re testing a patience of a saint.” He said. She chuckled.

 

******************************

 

When Alissa reaches her house after sending the boys to the airport, she couldn’t help but thinking about what Lay told her.

“I don’t know what happened, Lisa, but something is fishy. I’m worried for him, his family wont tell us anything.”

His family? What? Her mom and two of his sisters? What are they hiding, what is it that happened to Kai that they keep so secretly. She is sitting on her bed, thinking about Kai. Then suddenly, her mom knocks on her door.


“Come in.” She yells.

“Alissa honey. Can you please do me a favor?” Her mom says.

“Do you a favor? Or do Mrs.Wu a

Please log in to read the full chapter