Jade

As Long As You Love Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

Alissa is actually very worried about meeting the EXO members. Will they hate her for what happened back there before? Between her, Kai and Taemin? She is now standing at the arrival gate inside the aiport. There are no fans there, clearly nobody know about this visit. After few minutes waiting, Alissa then sees few familiar figure.

“Suho ssi.” Alissa yells. Suho looks at her, and then he gives her the biggest smile.

 

“How is Kris?” Suho asks Alissa in the car. Lay, Tao and Chanyeol are sitting at the back seat.

“He’s fine, except that he didn’t remember anything.” Alissa replies.

“It’s so sad that Kris is leaving us.” Chanyeol says.

“Yeah, life has always have different plans for all of us.” Alissa mumbles.

..........................

Once they reach Kris’ room in the hospital, they boys cheer while Kris is looking as clueless as ever.

“Kris!” Tao shouts then he rushes to hug him. Kris winces in pain when Tao hugs him.

“Easy there, boy.” Alissa warns.

“Ops, sorry.” Tao says. Kris just nods his head to them.

“Where’s your mom?” Alissa asks Kris when she realize he’s alone in the room.

“Cafeteria.” Kris answers.

“Kris, you might not remember us. But we are all your members.” Suho speaks calmly.

“Yeahh, it’s nice to meet you guys.” Kris stutters.
“I’m Suho.” Suho introduces himself to Kris.

“Tao, your favorite brother.” Tao smiles.

“Lay.” Lay speaks then all of them turn their attention to one boy that havent speak at all since they first arrive, and that’s when they realize Chanyeol is sobbing, “Hyunggggggg” Chanyeol whines.

 

“So, you sure you want to quit?” Suho asks when they are settled down already. Vivian is still not in the room.

“I don’t know, I cant stay, that’s what I know. I don’t remember anything.” Kris says.

“But there’s possibilites you’ll regain your memory in the future.” Tao says this time.

“Yeah, but there’s no guarantee. I guess I don’t want to burden the company with something that is unsure.” Kris says.

“I see, well, we’ll be missing to perform with you but this doesn’t mean we all cant stay friends right? We’ll keep in touch with you.” Suho says, patting Kris’ shoulder, where Kris flinch a bit, clearly he’s not used to skinship with s.

“Oh yeah, Alissa, you’re staying near Kris’ house here in Canada?” Lay asks. Lay is not the closest person in EXO to Alissa, but since he and Alissa have met few times when he was mentoring her, it seems like he is the only one in the fit position to ask her that.

“Yeah, my family actually live in the same neighbourhood as the Wu’s.” Alissa replies.

“We heard about the news you dropping out from the company, we’re sorry about it.” Chanyeol says.

“Thanks.” Alissa mutters.

..........................

 

That night the EXO members are staying in Wu’s residence. They’ll fly back to Korea early in the morning tomorrow. Kris have been released from the ward that evening. Taec have to come to the hospital to get Suho, Lay, Chanyeol and Tao while Alissa drives Kris back to his house. Vivian invites Alissa for dinner with them, Alissa refuses but then of course Vivian insists. She helps her setting the table then they all sit together. Mr and Mrs Wu, Kris, Alissa, Suho, Chanyeol, Tao and Lay.

 

“Oh yeah, kids, a day before Kris got into an accident, he told me SM bulding was in fire. What happened?” Vivian asks.

“We don’t actually know, but our schedule have been reduced, the artists are not allowed to go public as often, they thought the fire was a threat to one of the artist but they don’t know who.” Suho answers. Alissa keeps her eyes fixed on her plate. Kris is sitting next to her.

“I see, so what’s the situation now back in Korea?” Mr Wu asks. Alissa don’t want to hear this, the more she hears about this, th

Please log in to read the full chapter